Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You're a star Grem, thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Shim. You're up early.

You'll have to tell us the secret ingredient in this coffee Grem

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Morning Shim. You're up early.

You'll have to tell us the secret ingredient in this coffee Grem

Nevah! It goes to the grave with me.. Muahahaha :rolleyes:

Yea, I just woke up all by myself rather than the 5 alarms I usually need :)

I'll bet the secret ingredient is LOEV <3

Nevah! It goes to the grave with me.. Muahahaha :rolleyes:

I'll kidnap your dragons.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Yea, I just woke up all by myself rather than the 5 alarms I usually need :)

I blame that firey ball in sky

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Way too outnumbered by dragons Ted!

Way too outnumbered by dragons Ted!

I fear I'm fighting a losing battle here.

And I fear you'll figure out my achilles heel!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh hell. **** jetlag :(

• Advertisement

I was lucky jetlag didn't get to me at all. Who knew that could happen?.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, Nocts o/

If you can read this, you're too close!

Evening you two. *distributes beverages*

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Evening you two. *distributes beverages*
    yay!! thanks, Grem :D

found this tray if anyone is hungry.

BreakfastPastryTray.png

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

well NOW i am :d))

Nice.. I'll have a snack while I'm waiting for appointment. This staying up on Wednesday after work needs caffeine AND snacks.. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Before sleepy time nesting, just wanted to wish you all...

123355-Happy-Hump-Day.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

happy happy swannie! hows the (hump) night in la :)

btw do you know that week hump day is actually thursday :D

You know, one thing I'll miss about the states was that you could get root beer everywhere. Oh man root beer is good **** :D

• Advertisement

How're we all doing this morning?

How're we all doing this morning?

I think a wee bit off, on coffee number 3 right now, and feeling like I'm on coffee number negative 8 :o

Yea, the dreaded "how do I get a functioning body clock back?" after a trip to the States.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Morning all :-)

Just on break now, I'm so tired :-( didn't sleep that great at all. Think we're off to carlow after break

Yea, the dreaded "how do I get a functioning body clock back?" after a trip to the States.

It's not so much the body clock issue, its the whole awake for 36+ hours thing I think, I'm completely incapable of sleeping on planes or busses. Oh and before that, I barely got 3 hours sleep the night before traveling, so yeah...

I was too dozy to do much of anything yesterday, and even feeling a bit worse today.

You've a busy day ahead atc, road trip, soccer match to support, shouting at opposing fans... :p

A gang of us went to a soccer match a friend was playing at once against Westport Utd (my friend being a Castlebar Celtic player). Now, Castlebar and Westport's soccer teams have a long history of violence and bad blood (think Springfield and Shelbyville) We decided to be hooligans and scream obscenities at the opposition whilst drinking Buckfast to see if we could get a reaction. I think we were lucky that it didn't kick off cause we'd have been battered :p However, we were so over the top and enraged at everything, no one came near us and people were asking my mate questions afterwards about why we hated Westport so much (we didn't but trolling IRL is fun).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Good afternoon, lovely people. If I may go all local for a sec 'she's a wet wan today hi'. Not leaving this house.

Tis a lovely day in the capital, bit cloudy, but all the better for it. We've a rainy BH Weekend ahead I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Sounds like inside weather! Inside weather best weather all times. Planning a Mass Effect binge, if I can get me a TV for a while.

• Advertisement

oooh, I was giving some thought to a play-through of all 3. I fking hated the first game though, so boring, but I'd suffer through it for a total play-through. The second and third were excellent and the multiplayer on 3 was the most unexpectedly brilliant multi-player game I played that year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement