Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    WOOHOO!

Nothing like having Netflix on one thing and YouTube on another and a game on something else and your bits and pieces on your phone and everything going warp speed :D
    Shiminay's home-based command centre...

Norad-control-center.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'm gonna be sitting in most of the weekend. Might have wine sat night. Oh the excitement
    Can we not tempt you to the Capital for an impromptu gathering? There's talk of a rum based gathering! :eek:
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Shiminay's home-based command centre...

Norad-control-center.jpg
    I actually posted a picture of my desk a page or so back - it's very red cause I had the back-lighting set that way to match the mood of the game I was playing at the time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Can we not tempt you to the Capital for an impromptu gathering? There's talk of a rum based gathering! :eek:)

Thank you kind sir but alas funds are super low ;( another time for sure.

I'll just get drunk n annoy folks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can't for the life of me sleep tonight:(

Thank you kind sir but alas funds are super low ;( another time for sure.

We'll see you next time so - sure getting drunk is the plan! :P

booo to that :(

I think I'm gonna slink into my leaba and bring you all with me on the phone! :eek:

• Advertisement

Ah that sucks. :( can you make some hot chocolate or something soothing.

Gone really bad myself. After 5 am when I got to sleep this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Must stop going on IMDb and Wikipedia looking at characters in shows I watch.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I like this :D

The Lair is our playland indeed...
    Mischief spells is it? Best get my counter-spells and wards ready!
    Grand play on words Shiminay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

You poor baby! I need to go to bed soon though.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWaterwhispers/videos

She is on FB too I have chatted with her she is such a lovely person. It makes a difference I think. You should friend her I think you would like her.

Failing that try some mozart.:)

We'll see you next time so - sure getting drunk is the plan! ::

So who's going to this rum fest then? Ya know what'd be cool? Get one of those slushie machines fill it with captain morgans and orange.

Ohh that'd be tasty :)

• Advertisement

I was the same last night, took ages to finally drift off, the heat was a real pain. I had my fan on the go too!

We'll see you next time so - sure getting drunk is the plan! :P

booo to that :(

I think I'm gonna slink into my leaba and bring you all with me on the phone! :eek:
    Ah that sucks. :( can you make some hot chocolate or something soothing.

You poor baby! I need to go to bed soon though.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWaterwhispers/videos

She is on FB too I have chatted with her she is such a lovely person. It makes a difference I think. You should friend her I think you would like her.

Failing that try some mozart.:)

Thanks lads, very frustrating!

humm I'm not really a hot choc fan but try the music

So who's going to this rum fest then? Ya know what'd be cool? Get one of those slushie machines fill it with captain morgans and orange.

Ohh that'd be tasty :)

Now that's the sorta thinking that'll get you far in this life Ms heyday! Joya said earlier that she has the house to herself and I said I'd arrive out with some rum, but I reckon there'll be a possibility of some others joining in if we were of a mind and we could find a handier venue instead of piling in on poor Joya who didn't sign up for a party in her place :D

KKkitty wrote: »
    Must stop going on IMDb and Wikipedia looking at characters in shows I watch.

Oh thank the gods, I thought I was the only one who did that! :D

Someday I'll show up and bring plenty of rum. :D
    Write a page or two, that will make you sleepy ATC. :cool:

Someday I'll show up and bring plenty of rum.

Oh my, a Swan visit would be a special occasion indeed and worthy of a big celebration!

Now that's the sorta thinking that'll get you far in this life Ms heyday! Joya said earlier that she has the house to herself and I said I'd arrive out with some rum, but I reckon there'll be a possibility of some others joining in if we were of a mind and we could find a handier venue instead of piling in on poor Joya who didn't sign up for a party in her place :D

Haha poor joya. Don't think she'd be impressed with a crowd from the southeast rolling up on her doorstep.

Someday I'll show up and bring plenty of rum. :D

Write a page or two, that will make you sleepy ATC. :cool:

humm that could work:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Gosh darn poop I missed all the nerd banter. 'Nerd' really is just short for 'I'm not a boring bastard'.

And did someone mention kilts?

Oh my, a Swan visit would be a special occasion indeed and worthy of a big celebration!
    Oh grand! Hmmmmmmmmm what to wear?? Decisions... decisions... How about...?

FA_illustration_000603_0x260.jpg

• Advertisement

humm that could work:cool:
    Works for me ATC! :cool:
    butterbun wrote: »
    Yes you did butterbun. The lads were sporting their kilts in the Lair, while someone used a blower to lift them... You can just use your imagination... :P

Haha poor joya. Don't think she'd be impressed with a crowd from the southeast rolling up on her doorstep.

Yea, I reckon we see who's interested and hit a public house or even my secret underground lair! :eek: ;)

Aww, I always miss the fun :c

Men wear skirts better, this is just natural law.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo folks. How are we all tonight?

Seeing as the tattoo convention is starting tomorrow, I have decided I wanted to get this as a tattoo.

Dovahkiin.ttf&ulc=

I know it might be silly to some people but I do adore Skyrim and I really wanted this as a tattoo for a very long time :D Might head down in the morning and check out the artists and hopefully get something sorted with it :D

Yes you did butterbun. The lads were sporting their kilts in the Lair, while someone used a blower to lift them... You can just use your imagination... :P

My eyes can never unsee what I've seen!!!!

cool:cool:

how's writing going for you black swan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Well it was nice joining ya this evening but I must retire to my bedroom chamber.

butterbun wrote: »
    Gosh darn poop I missed all the nerd banter. 'Nerd' really is just short for 'I'm not a boring bastard'.

Wolfie provided the evidence earlier of kilted activities! As for the gaming, it looks like we have a fine mix of nerdkin here!

Yea, I reckon we see who's interested and hit a public house or even my secret underground lair! :eek: ;)

Hmmmm. A secret underground lair interesting.....

• Advertisement

Dovakhin! Dear lord the week Skyrim came out, I spent it glued to a PC just doing EVERYTHING. Verrrrrry detrimental for my studies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement