Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I know it might be silly to some people but I do adore Skyrim and I really wanted this as a tattoo for a very long time...

I love Skyrim too Mozz, especially with all the dragons, and the open sandbox to wander about. I've done dragon faux tattoos before, like the Girl with the Dragon tattoo, but nothing permanent.
    butterbun wrote: »
    Dovakhin! Dear lord the week Skyrim came out, I spent it glued to a PC just doing EVERYTHING. Verrrrrry detrimental for my studies.

Yes, I have to limit my time or be lost forever in Skyrim! :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Heyo folks. How are we all tonight?

Seeing as the tattoo convention is starting tomorrow, I have decided I wanted to get this as a tattoo.

Dovahkiin.ttf&ulc=

I know it might be silly to some people but I do adore Skyrim and I really wanted this as a tattoo for a very long time :D Might head down in the morning and check out the artists and hopefully get something sorted with it :D
    Ooooh, where you gonna get it? :p

There was a past Noc named squishykins who got the Oblivion rune done, it looked fantastic.

Also, good evening Mozzles :D

heyday30 wrote: »
    My eyes can never unsee what I've seen!!!!

That's not exactly a complaint either :p

Well it was nice joining ya this evening but I must retire to my bedroom chamber.

Nn silverfeather!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Shiminay wrote: »
    That's not exactly a complaint either :p

Who could complain about these hairy pasty whites in a kilt?

*flashes man gams*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

My eyes can never unsee what I've seen!!!!
    As for me, if what I've seen was cute, me likes to remember heyday... :p

how's writing going for you black swan?

Slowly but surely... You ATC? :cool:

Well it was nice joining ya this evening but I must retire to my bedroom chamber.
    Sweet dreams silverfeather. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

You're a great bunch. Thanks for the company. Goodnight my dears

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Dovakhin! Dear lord the week Skyrim came out, I spent it glued to a PC just doing EVERYTHING. Verrrrrry detrimental for my studies.

I was broke when it came out and my OH knew I really wanted it so he got it for me the following Valentines day (which coincidentally is his birthday too). He's not very big into video games but he knew how much it meant to me. I didn't think he did but he does surprise me like that from time to time :D

Anyway I lost the bones of a year to that game!! :pac: Absolutely obsessed with it at the time!! I am after getting another idea..a Metal Gear tattoo..oh gawd Mozz..stop thinking about video game tattoos :pac:

Skyrim was my first Elder Scrolls game, didn't get it till a year after it came our, what a magnificent game.

Turns out that in a 100 hour save file I had done almost zero or the main story (which I thought was the civil war plot).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    As for me, if what I've seen was cute, me likes to remember heyday... :p

Slowly but surely... You ATC? :cool:

good to hear :)

pretty much the same for me, writing most evenings, slowly but surely:)

Nite nite heyday. Make sure to return this weekend. We have grand mischief planned. :cool:
    good to hear :)

pretty much the same for me, writing most evenings, slowly but surely:)
    That's the whole idea. A page-a-day (more or less), and a year or so later... a book appears like magic! :cool:

Nighty night heyday!

Ooooh, where you gonna get it? :p

There was a past Noc named squishykins who got the Oblivion rune done, it looked fantastic.

Also, good evening Mozzles :D

Actually I am more of a fan of Oblivion!! Again that would be something I would love to get done too but I don't think I want to get it done just yet.

Was thinking of getting it done just under my collar bone on my left. I am working all weekend and I don't want to get anything on my arms. Least if I got it around the collarbone it'll be covered and no one would know.

Aww that's really lovely of your fella Mozz, he's a keeper :p:D

The depth that mods add to the game are phenomenal. It's simply magnificent.

I might be careful about the collar bone and hot kitchen and potentially messy uniform :) Sounds great though.

I was broke when it came out and my OH knew I really wanted it so he got it for me the following Valentines day (which coincidentally is his birthday too). He's not very big into video games but he knew how much it meant to me. I didn't think he did but he does surprise me like that from time to time :D

Anyway I lost the bones of a year to that game!! :pac: Absolutely obsessed with it at the time!! I am after getting another idea..a Metal Gear tattoo..oh gawd Mozz..stop thinking about video game tattoos :pac:

D'aww, you got yourself a sweetheart there! A daring reckless one from the sounds of it, I saw many a relationship put on hold while people shouted things at dragons :P

And Metal Gear you say? Big Boss has influenced my life more than Jesus, so I approve *salutes*
    Skyrim was my first Elder Scrolls game, didn't get it till a year after it came our, what a magnificent game.

Turns out that in a 100 hour save file I had done almost zero or the main story (which I thought was the civil war plot).

About 20 of mine was spent just looking at the thing. It amazed me, it was the same week I got a gaming PC for the first time. And then the mods. Oh gods, the mods.

And then the mods. Oh gods, the mods.
    Ohhhhhhh no! You were not supposed to mention the 1000s of Skyrim mods butterbun! We could be virtually lost forever installing and playing with them. :eek:

Right my darlings, I'm gonna call it a night. Don't make too much of a mess of the place ;)

Nighty night.

Right my darlings, I'm gonna call it a night. Don't make too much of a mess of the place ;)

Nighty night.
    Nite nite Shiminay. You were fun. You can count SwanBots rather than sheep as you drift off. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhh no! You were not supposed to mention the 1000s of Skyrim mods butterbun! We could be virtually lost forever installing and playing with them. :eek:

The best PC game ever is getting all those mods to work together. What do you mean I should go to bed? Just one more configuration file. It'll work. It'll work o_o

• Advertisement

What do you mean I should go to bed? Just one more configuration file. It'll work. It'll work o_o
    Indeed!! :eek:

D'aww, you got yourself a sweetheart there! A daring reckless one from the sounds of it, I saw many a relationship put on hold while people shouted things at dragons :P

And Metal Gear you say? Big Boss has influenced my life more than Jesus, so I approve *salutes*

He's awesome. I think the greatest thing he ever got me was the first Metal Gear Solid for the PS1. I actually bawled when he gave me that game.

I grew up on that game. I loved the game, the characters, the story and especially the art work. Yoji Shinkawa is still one of my favourite artists :D

He's awesome. I think the greatest thing he ever got me was the first Metal Gear Solid for the PS1. I actually bawled when he gave me that game.

I grew up on that game. I loved the game, the characters, the story and especially the art work. Yoji Shinkawa is still one of my favourite artists :D

Where have you been all my life? METAL BROS 4EVER. The artwork has always been incredible in the series. If you're thinking of getting some of that tattooed, good luck finding a skilled enough tattooist to do it :P

I think I got MGS1 off a friend's brother the first time. It was the first time I got to snake around in a box! Been hooked ever since. Always liked how the games reward you for being stealthy and not killing people.

The Sun is dipping into the Pacific... sizzzzzzle sizzzzzzzle! :eek:

Off to hunt food. It's been fun. Bye for now. :D

Hunting at night? Remind me not to get on your hungry side :P

Where have you been all my life? METAL BROS 4EVER. The artwork has always been incredible in the series. If you're thinking of getting some of that tattooed, good luck finding a skilled enough tattooist to do it :P

I think I got MGS1 off a friend's brother the first time. It was the first time I got to snake around in a box! Been hooked ever since. Always liked how the games reward you for being stealthy and not killing people.

It's amazing the amount of people that are into the game!! Serious love for it like :D I remember when my younger brother broke the memory card for the PS1, oh all hell broke loose. Didn't have money to get a new one for ages but would constantly play through MGS 1 the whole time!! :pac: My mother used to kill us for it!! Used to have the TV in my bedroom and would stay up half the night playing it. She'd hear the codec ringing in the fecking game and would start roaring at me to turn the game off and go to sleep. Not a hope I would :pac:

I probably won't get a MGS tattoo at the convention, just stick with the Dovahkiin tattoo for the moment. Don't think I'd find them at that anyway plus the amount of time and work going into it, realistically it's not a rush job like!! I know one artist in Cork is seriously savage and would love to get something done by her. I am getting a tattoo of the Joker on my right arm and I am thinking of getting her to do it but I like the idea of getting Liquid Snake on my left arm :D My two favourite characters of all time!! Gotta love the villans like :D

Can't think of a better time to play Metal Gear than covertly at night :D

Actually getting a memory card back then changed everything! Imagine, a device to record your progress to continue at a later date. It seemed like sorcery. Couldn't get one for the longest time, I think that more than anything contributed to my love of speedrunning games.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Noclets.

Been awake for past hour & resisted draw of boards. Tried & failed to get back to sleep.

May as well succumb to fact not gonna happen.

Getting the idea to grab some rum after work tonight. Damn you folks for corrupting me.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

coffee... mmm smells good :)...

and its FREE DAY!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Joya wrote: »
    coffee... mmm smells good :)...

and its FREE DAY!! :)

Free coffee day :eek:

wooopppeeee

This discussion has been closed.