Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I stream 90% of my viewing, hardly ever sit dwn & watch much conventional telly.

Even though I have just watched 8 of 10 cats does countdpwn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Joya wrote: »
    yea if i admit i like leona's cover too hope i will not be banned :o

how can you be lonely when you're surrounded by friends :d)

smart girl paws :D

I guess its cos it's online and not physical, don't mind me lads :o I do appreciative the support :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I know the feeling ATC. Feeling sort of the same myself here.

Paused the movie to make hot chocolate. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I stream 90% of my viewing, hardly ever sit dwn & watch much conventional telly.

Even though I have just watched 8 of 10 cats does countdpwn

100 percent here :pac:

I know the feeling ATC. Feeling sort of the same myself here.

Paused the movie to make hot chocolate. :cool:

thanks pp:) sort of a weird feeling :o

what you watching?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Do any of ye use Hulu or other streaming sites.

I use Netflix and this

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My Internet connection is terrible today. Even dropping and stuff. Makes grem grumpy..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bad internet, quit being a dick and work properly for Grem

thanks pp sort of a weird feeling
    It is indeed.
    what you watching?
    American Gangster. It's a little bit confusing but you can't really go wrong with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe. :D

• Advertisement

It is indeed.

American Gangster. It's a little bit confusing but you can't really go wrong with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe. :D

All you need is Hozier to sing the theme song & Paws is in heaven.

Any streaming sites that don't need credit card details to sign up though?

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    All you need is Hozier to sing the theme song & Paws is in heaven.
    Paws has now drifted into fantasy land. Please leave a message after the beep.

*beeeeeeeeeep!*

It is indeed.

cool:) hope you're enjoying it. Both are yummm;)

I'm going to be beside myself with hozier playing in concert in London next Wednesday :p:D *squeals*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Silly net still slow but a bit better.. So how are you all doing this bank holiday weekend?

Atc, you're so lucky! I'm seeing him for the 3rd time tomorrow as support to Foo Fighters but its not the same as a solo show.. Hope you have an amazing time. :D

What broadband do you have Grem?

Atc, you're so lucky! I'm seeing him for the 3rd time tomorrow as support to Foo Fighters but its not the same as a solo show.. Hope you have an amazing time. :D

thanks pp:D gonna be wearing my hozier t-shirt I won in the competition a while back. Hope you enjoy the show too!

Going ok over here grem, some tunes and some writing:)

I'm on my phone meteor network. No complaints in fairness.. I think the office here messes with reception as it's usually grand elsewhere.

• Advertisement

thanks pp gonna be wearing my hozier t-shirt I won in the competition a while back. Hope you enjoy the show too!
    Nice! You're in for a treat for sure! :D

The line up for tomorrow's gig is just brilliant I have to say. Well jealous. Enjoy to its fullest girl!.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

One of my buds is there for free, doing volunteer water people savey work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

My brother's away there too. If you see a guy dressed as The Flash, probably him.

Having an easy night in myself, wrapped up on the sofa with a few cups of coffee and some good games.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Éire beWitcher hour Lair! :eek:

862600.png

How do Swannie, all well over there?

This is for all the coffee lovers out there in lair land :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How do Swannie, all well over there?
    Just grand Grem. Chatting with friends in my locale javahouse hotspot drinking a tall hot dark magic bean brew. You?
    KKkitty wrote: »
    This is for all the coffee lovers out there in lair land :D
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... Swannie now knows how to transform into a person! Flaps wings for joy! Drink more java! Thanks kitty! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Hi Noc folk. I rarely post here, because you guys move waaayyyy too fast for me. But wishing all a good weekend. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

We're not fast, we're super fast :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement