Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Awww you guys r the best. Yeah w
    was fun :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Awesome :D

I'm very glad I made it out too, it was a lot of fun :) And now a weekend of very little except relaxin' and fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

The highlight of my day has been seeing a 30 second video of kittens playing in boxes... :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    So elegant and graceful as always Ms Swannington :D

**Takes 2nd bow**

Oops! It's 6PM Pacific and my turn to cook. It's been fun! Back later. Bye all. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

glad you enjoyed yourselves heyday and shim :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My highlight of the day was managing some uninterrupted sleep. It's the wee things sometimes Paws..

Yay kitties :)

Nn Swannie o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Heyday bout ti launch into a coma like state. Night night

nn heyday!

Thanks atc, have you had a good evening?

Grem, having worked nights for a while, I can tell you that I'd definitely consider an uninterrupted sleep a major victory! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I hear ya Shim, and insomnia has been a companion on and off for the last few weeks too.

• Advertisement

nn heyday!

Thanks atc, have you had a good evening?

Grem, having worked nights for a while, I can tell you that I'd definitely consider an uninterrupted sleep a major victory! :D

no bother:) yeah this evening has been ok, chilling, writing, and watched Wednesday's episode of 24 hours in A&E (I missed the programme)

night heyday and black swan:)

I hear ya Shim, and insomnia has been a companion on and off for the last few weeks too.
    Aaah frak, you have my sympathies, I suffered with it myself for a long time, I was on meds that were causing it and it turns out I also have sleep apnoea! Have a machine I have to hook myself up to at night now :)
    no bother:) yeah this evening has been ok, chilling, writing, and watched Wednesday's episode of 24 hours in A&E (I missed the programme)
    That sounds like a lovely quiet evening in and productive too :) That sorta evening can be great to relax after a busy week like you've had!

Aaah frak, you have my sympathies, I suffered with it myself for a long time, I was on meds that were causing it and it turns out I also have sleep apnoea! Have a machine I have to hook myself up to at night now :)

That sounds like a lovely quiet evening in and productive too :) That sorta evening can be great to relax after a busy week like you've had!

indeed:) love those kinda evenings

I must be away to my bed now though, getting tired:o night night guys:)

It seems to be that kinda time alright, goodnight to you atc and to anyone else lurking in the shadows!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My highlight of the day was managing some uninterrupted sleep. It's the wee things sometimes Paws..
    It is. It was just so cute!!!

Time for me to head to dream land too. Night night guys x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Well if you're all going to bed it must be time!

The joys of the nightshift worker.. Now what do I do with an empty lair....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

*slurps coffee quietly in the corner*

Don't mind me~

Wowsa you're up late.. How's it goin?.

Wowsa you're up late.. How's it goin?.

Just fannying about with my phone til I pass out. It's been a lazy day of food and napping!

...a boringly lazy day. My kingdom for a social life and all that.

• Advertisement

It being a bank holiday I wouldn't be out. I'm actually off later and won't be going anywhere I reckon.. Maybe out Wednesday.

Blegh, didn't mean to sound so depressing.

If we're anything alike the bank holiday will be spent catching up on sleep! :D

butterbun wrote: »

Not at all. I'm a proper grouch a lot of the time and that didn't really register to me - think you're talking to the right person!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

butterbun wrote: »

If we're anything alike the bank holiday will be spent catching up on sleep! :D

Count that plus one :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Aloha Lairians! Can't stay. Hi and bye all! :D

Aloha Swannie! Safe flight! :)

Finished work at last.. So tired. But think I'll head to the market before home..

morin grem, i did that yesterday on my way back so i dont have today..

strange is that on my first free weekend after 9 months of college i woke up at 7 :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I'm awake.

I should probably do something about that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Same here Shim, been awake off & on since 6.

I don't know what Netflix think of me :eek:

350445.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement