Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    is that cinema on grand parade working again by now?

No its been closed since 2005 and won't be opening again unfortunately :'( I don't know what there gonna do with the site tbh, saw my first movie there in the early 90's, Jurassic park :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Gonna jump back into bed for an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

No its been closed since 2005 and won't be opening again unfortunately :'( I don't know what there gonna do with the site tbh, saw my first movie there in the early 90's, Jurassic park :D

its a shame :) not sure why they do not restore that place i loved it :)

btw good to have a memory like that though :d

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well, I'm off. Later guys!!! :D

farewell paws, enjoy!

btw i just had two lol jam doughnuts for breakfast and i have to report they were delicious sleep.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

HAve a great day Paws!

Joya, I wholeheartedly approve of Jam Donuts for breakfast. I am out of bed and I've even been to the shop to get milk for the tay!

why thank ye shimi for tryin to make me feelin' less guilty :D

im still in bed, this is my free day first one, and im going to indulge in rest and enjoyment :happy:

SGA S4E8 atm, coffee next to me, planning to get up bit later but no just yet : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

JoyJoy, if SGA is your thing I'm sure you'd like the remake of Battlestar Galactica :)

I'm after coming down with man flu here. Throat is killing me and have a dry cough too. Should probably lay off the fags but you know me. I did have a nice sweaty walk there this morning though, so hopefully that'll drive out the bastards.

How are the gang?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy peeps :)

Joya, that sounds like a perfect day and a perfect way to celebrate being done with college and everything else :D Also, I must concur with my learned colleague in relation to Battlestar Galactica's remake. It's fantastic television. It doesn't have Jason Momoa, but it DOES have both Katee Sackhoff, Grace Park and Tricia Helfer ;)

Morning atc, how're you this fine Saturday?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Make the day go away I want more sleeeeep. And a jam donut if there's any going.

JoyJoy, if SGA is your thing I'm sure you'd like the remake of Battlestar Galactica :)
    thanks not sure its my cookie but JM defo is :o

btw i don't really like the role they gave him here :rolleyes:

Shiminay wrote: »
    Joya, that sounds like a perfect day and a perfect way to celebrate being done with college and everything else :D Also, I must concur with my learned colleague in relation to Battlestar Galactica's remake. It's fantastic television. It doesn't have Jason Momoa, but it DOES have both Katee Sackhoff, Grace Park and Tricia Helfer ;)

ah, not too bad here, got a lay in this morning so that was nice. getting some lunch now :) how are you?

I just made some tea, so things are looking up! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Where's mine? :eek:

oh nice :D

any plans for the day?

I pretty much fell properly in love with Katee Sackhoff when she grew her hair long. :)

Lyssa wrote: »
    Where's mine? :eek:
    Oh my darling, I didn't see you there! Forgive me. * pours cup *
    oh nice :D

any plans for the day?

Not. A. Thing :D

ps.
    Ronon (after got dressed as a "human"): I look dumb.
    John: It helps you blend in a little.
    Ronon:
    350468.PNG

John:
    350469.PNG

:D
    wub.gif

Oh my darling, I didn't see you there! Forgive me. * pours cup *

Not. A. Thing :D

sounds good:D

I'd love to do nothing today but have things to do (housework, haircut, collecting my sterling money)

• Advertisement

Yea, you've plenty of prep work to get sorted for the Londonium trip :D I'll bet you can't wait :D

Yea, you've plenty of prep work to get sorted for the Londonium trip :D I'll bet you can't wait :D

indeed, I have a list as long as my arm, but I'll be glad when it's all done. oh yeah, big time :D

Anyway, better be off otherwise I'll get nothing done! back later :D

Have a fun day and may the exchange rate be in your favour :p

Hey folks, only after getting back up there now.:o

Not like me to nap, but body was running on empty & badly needed a recharge.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey folks, only after getting back up there now.:o

Not like me to nap, but body was running on empty & badly needed a recharge.

Naps are great.

Don't work yourself too hard there Anfield. We need your ball breaking ability to be strong this weekend.

Naps are great.

Don't work yourself too hard there Anfield. We need your ball breaking ability to be strong this weekend.

:eek: What do you have in mind for me?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm after coming down with man flu here. Throat is killing me and have a dry cough too. Should probably lay off the fags but you know me. I did have a nice sweaty walk there this morning though, so hopefully that'll drive out the bastards.

How are the gang?

Same here Mon, feeling rough enough today, I wouldn't mind having a beer though :D:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Afternoon folks.

Afternoon all, how're things?

I nearly went for a powernap there myself, but I powered through till my bucket of tea started to kick in :) The head was a bit wobbly when I woke this morning, staying in bed then was the wise idea :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I got up at a 11 for some stupid reason might go for el napo myself soon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement