Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

guilty as charged as well :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'd tell you all how much of a procrastinator I am, but I'll leave it till tomorrow, there's enough talking about it here now. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

never do today what tomorrow you can leave for the day after tomorrow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Joya wrote: »
    never do today what tomorrow you can leave for the day after tomorrow :D

Joya wins! :D

I think so, yea :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I don't procrastinate. I just very carefully prepare before doing anything. Sometimes it can take me a week to be ready to do something.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »
    Secondary school was awful for me. My secondary school was demolished after I left.

I was a bit of a troublemaker during my last 3 years (Transition Year through Leaving Cert) :pac:, even flipped off a teacher once :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I don't procrastinate. I just very carefully prepare before doing anything. Sometimes it can take me a week to be ready to do something.

Crafty! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I should try to think about things this way.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

school wasn't great for me either, was the 'odd' one out and was called names etc. I went through my school years not speaking because of an anxiety disorder:eek:

my first college experience was very tough & didn't really enjoy it but college second time round is pretty fun and easy!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hmm, I'm struggling with my Japanese studies after being away from it for a while :( Been like a month, and I'm really struggling to recognise some characters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Links234 wrote: »
    Hmm, I'm struggling with my Japanese studies after being away from it for a while :( Been like a month, and I'm really struggling to recognise some characters

Japanese takes constant work! I remember it was a stuggle at uni. If you have a Nintendo DS there's an app you can get that will drill hiragana and katakana INTE THE BACK OF YOUR SKULL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yeah, I know it's a slog and takes constant practice. I'm way ahead of the hiragana and katakana though, been hitting the kanji pretty hard, I'd say I know a few hundred, but some have gotten a bit shaky.

I wonder how the weather held up for those who went to Slane Castle today.

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, I know it's a slog and takes constant practice. I'm way ahead of the hiragana and katakana though, been hitting the kanji pretty hard, I'd say I know a few hundred, but some have gotten a bit shaky.

That's very impressive! Mind if I ask why you're learning the language? I was learning because it was part of my anthropology degree. I was supposed to go to Japan for a year, but then that ghastly tsunami happened. I still would've liked to go, if only to help people rebuild things :c

I'm drinking and writing, this may not end well:D

That school time doesn't sound like any fun at all atc, but it's all in the past and this time round you seem to be getting on very well. the drinking and writing though - who knows what might happen!?!? :eek: :p

I sometimes think I should do refresher courses in French to keep my abilities up, I'm ok at speaking it, I just forget the words for things :)

I'm drinking and writing, this may not end well:D

What are you on about it can only end FANTABULOUSLY

Shiminay wrote: »
    That school time doesn't sound like any fun at all atc, but it's all in the past and this time round you seem to be getting on very well. the drinking and writing though - who knows what might happen!?!? :eek: :p

I sometimes think I should do refresher courses in French to keep my abilities up, I'm ok at speaking it, I just forget the words for things :)

indeed, it's a long time behind me now, thankfully I seem to be doing much better these days :)

humm who knows?! :p

butterbun wrote: »
    What are you on about it can only end FANTABULOUSLY

haha time will tell:D

• Advertisement

Movie time :D

I've been watching That Mitchell & Webb Look, quite amusing :)

I may have opened a cheeky can ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I fell asleep :/ didn't know what was going on when I woke up there.

lol, that's some nap heyday! :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    lol, that's some nap heyday! :D

It was. dribble on the pillow and all (tmi :eek:)

haha, love it! How very ...........

Drool :cool:

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh shim....hang thy head ;)

8/10 for the pun Shim

I REGRET NOTHING!

• Advertisement

Get your own catchphrase :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement