Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Are you bringing us with you heyday? :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well, I'm finally home. Just hopped into bed. Fluffy pyjamas and a fluffy hot water bottle = heaven! :D

Ended up missing both The Strypes and Ash because it took us so long to get there and walk to the grounds. We barely made it in time for Hozier. I was getting anxious. :o

Hozier was exceptional, he even played one of his lesser known tracks that's only on the deluxe version of his album. I was probably one of very view that knew the song. :o

Kaiser Chiefs were quite good too. So much energy!!! :D

I don't quite know what to say about Foo Fighters themselves, except wow. Definitely worth seeing. They were so, so good!!!

Great day, apart from the bloody rain, which started about 5 and still hasn't stopped. :mad: OMG, guys, we got soaked. I was so cold on the way home j was visibly shaking!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I just did a very techy thing on my laptop. Removed a search engine that kept coming up when we opened google chrome. I'll say nothing tomorrow til my fella asks why it's not happening anymore :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shiminay wrote: »
    Are you bringing us with you heyday? :D :P

Oh my :o

KKkitty wrote: »
    I just did a very techy thing on my laptop. Removed a search engine that kept coming up when we opened google chrome. I'll say nothing tomorrow til my fella asks why it's not happening anymore :p
    Good on ya, you've now passed the test so I can now share with you the secret all us IT Nerds know - we don't know anything and we just google it :D
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Oh my :o

:p

• Advertisement

Shim I googled it but I'm shocked I could actually do it. Most techy stuff goes over my head to be honest.

Good on ya Kitty, remember that you're in charge of the computer, not the other way around :) I didn't know how to switch a computer on when I started college, but I still managed to do a diploma in software engineering :D

Shiminay wrote: »

:p

this lass just needs someone to tuck her in before marathon sleeps. ;)

I still don't know how to embed YouTube videos and images on here though. Kinda feel like I'm missing out.

ah, we'll run through that when it's not 3am maybe :D There is an FAQ though. :)

• Advertisement

Goodnight all x

nn heyday :D

Fun fact, I sang that with a friends' band once, well, maybe sang isn't the right word, but you know what I mean :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Scottish hackers what for making you into the hackin' of a crucible unless you're careful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrdl4ijru8o

I embedded a YouTube link :D:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

gotta be off to bed, night night guys :)

Nighty night atc :)

Well now, tonight's clearly kick the computer's arse in Chez Kitty! Good on ya :D

Now to embed a picture for YLYL and here. Haven't a clue how to do that yet??

It's just like the YouTube, but instead of YOUTUBE between the []'s, you use IMG (for Image funnily enough :p) and you paste the address (what we call the URL) of an image in - so the http://www.... bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Is it too early to crack a sneiderweisse beer open?? Just done in work but it's bright out :(

After work, no matter the time, is always a good time to open a brew. Even the government agrees and allows us early houses for just this reason!

Work in the industry and not once have I ever stepped foot in an early house!

I imagine them to be full of alcos or like when Robert Carlyle has the pint of porter on young Malachys coffin in Angela's Ashes.

Or is that Angela's coffin.

Kitchen table now, glass of beer and a sandwich. Then perhaps some Arma for an hour

I was in the game myself long enough too, hit one with a gang after a mental night, so we had strength in numbers to keep the degenerates in check :p

I've never played the ARMA games, Battlefield was about as far into big scale pewpewpew

Peaky Blinders won out, what a top show. Cillian Murphy is the dude!But the runaway of the show is Sam Neill, BAFTA worthy. Watching anything good at the moment Shim? Other than, at a guess....Daredevil, Gotham and Archer!

I've not seen that Peaky Blinders, keep hearing good things though. Just finished The Flash last night, started Orphan Black today, that's quite interesting. Haven't seen any of Gotham yet either was waiting till the whole thing was finished to binge on it :D

Daredevil - incredible. Archer, always hits and makes me laugh out loud.

Haven't seen any of Archer or Daredevil but my mother dearest said Daredevil is pretty good, and mummy dearest doesn't like any anything other than John Wayne and Star Trek so that's a good thing!

I can see my post count going up now that i have found this seedy little hole of a Temple of Khorne!

Occasionally perverse, yes, but never seedy; we run a Classy Establishment (tm) here :p

I think it's time to hit the hay, have yourself a good game!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Actually had a good sleep. Feel almost superhuman, crikey..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Actually had a good sleep. Feel almost superhuman, crikey..

Exact same here Grem. Sipping on a mug bucket of tay, & slowly catching up on followed threads here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement