Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I cannot remember the last time a slept so well.. Astonishing tbh, have been trying 'sleep hygiene' and it must have clicked. Tay and toast here too. MotoGP later. Sweet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

Coffee Time

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Seph, tea and discovery channel here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

coffee time hiya you three :))
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF9IurHB-Z4sp6Atu-aH-h4lUgYk3etUKsoLcXdB9cj_m-h32j

its 3rd birthday of my youngest nephew today :))

and 36th of my ex bf lol...

edit: final episode of SGA season 4 here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning guys

• Advertisement

With all the excitement last night, I forgot to post that my cousin had a baby girl yesterday!!! :D

There's 93 years between the oldest and youngest member of the family. I only wish my Gran's mind was OK and she understood what was going on.

glad you had a great tie paws, sorry for all of the rain ut hope you found it worth it? :)

I have to say, even though it rained all day it was worth it. I can't say I was a massive Foo Fighters fan but they are fantastic live! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning all!

jeez i cried me eyes out on s5e1 :d)) <3

• Advertisement

Right, Mugello MotoGP then a nap before work.. Sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Vodka and orange was a bad choice. Brb dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Not enough sleep

Struggling to get out of the bed, send halp!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    jeez i cried me eyes out on s5e1 :d)) <3

what happened?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Struggling to get out of the bed, send halp!

*Cracks whip*

what happened?
    you know the one where they saved teyla?
    :pac: :o

you know the one where they saved teyla?
    :pac: :o

I don't , tell me what happened :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

*Cracks whip*

I won't ask why you have a whip.

You know i like my weapons Ted...

• Advertisement

You know i like my weapons Ted...

Oh yeah, that old chestnut.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! :pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Oh yeah, that old chestnut.

:rolleyes:

Chestnuts just don't toughen up enough to qualify as weapons Ted! I'm appalled at you! :pac:

Chestnuts just don't toughen up enough to qualify as weapons Ted! I'm appalled at you! :pac:

You need more experience with nuts then.

I don't , tell me what happened :D

have you watched sga? so i know what to tell :d)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You need more experience with nuts then.

I intend never to 'experience' a nut again. :eek:

have you watched sga? so i know what to tell :d)

I haven't but tell me everything :D

I haven't but tell me everything :D

aw gee i cant believe it lol havent watch at all?? you out of all people id guess would be one of your fave shows :pac:

then you have to :p
    no point me tryin to describe :D

I intend never to 'experience' a nut again. :eek:

Yea, I read that and thought "hang on, a most cursory glance at your posts suggests there's all sorts of incorrect here" :p

• Advertisement

aw gee i cant believe it lol havent watch at all?? you out of all people id guess would be one of your fave shows :pac:

then you have to :p
    no point me tryin to describe :D

Ahhhh ya but I dont wanna :pac: sooooo if you tell me then I wont have too :-D :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement