Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

All that shows you're a badass Lith :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Just read this YouTube comment.
    "everytime i listen to this song, i feel like digging up my pet guinea pig and shagging it back to life"
    Make the weird people go away.

Oh that's rough Grem. Have you anything you can have to take the edge off?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Alright then

That's quite the rap sheet there Lith. :D

My school days were uneventful tbh. I doubt many of my classmates even remember me.

Just read this YouTube comment. "everytime i listen to this song, i feel like digging up my pet guinea pig and shagging it back to life" Make the weird people go away.
    Good God!!! :eek:

Urg. Rather nasty back spasm has decamped to my back.. This will be a long night. Keep the filth rolling noccers!

200143022-001.jpg?v=1&g=fs1|0|ICO|30|221&s=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »
    All that shows you're a badass Lith :P

I wouldn't say badass now, moreso a magnet for trouble.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Urg. Rather nasty back spasm has decamped to my back.. This will be a long night. Keep the filth rolling noccers!
    Aww boo, have you any deep heat or a hot water bottle?
    Just read this YouTube comment.
    "everytime i listen to this song, i feel like digging up my pet guinea pig and shagging it back to life"
    Make the weird people go away.
    Jebus! Not the weird people though, we're the weird people :p Just the disturbed ones like that commenter!

Good God!!! :eek:
    Yeah I sometimes forget how weird people on the internet can be.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I wouldn't say badass now, moreso a magnet for trouble.
    Well you pretty much did all of the things I would have liked to do. I was sneakier, generally didn't get caught during shenanigans and amazing at talking my way out of trouble. One day eight of us were caught dossing, after some fast talking from me, the other seven were suspended. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

my list
    turned up late for class
    Got drunk at a party and had college the next day, oh god I was dying!
    did a few all nighter's, doing up essays/assignments
    ran away from home
    stole stuff
    invited someone into my home when I didn't know them very well, it could have turned nasty, but we had great fun chatting and watching films until 5am

That's just a few :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh I'll live.. Always have painkillers due to ill health anyway..

That is one insane youtube comment. Hope they've forgotten where they buried it.. :eek:

• Advertisement

Yeah I sometimes forget how weird people on the internet can be.
    True. I thought I was a bit weird, but that comment is a whole other level of weird!
    my list
    ATC, you're very bold! :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    Jebus! Not the weird people though, we're the weird people :p Just the disturbed ones like that commenter!
    Very true.
    Oh I'll live.. Always have painkillers due to ill health anyway..

That is one insane youtube comment. Hope they've forgotten where they buried it.. :eek:
    Well that's something I guess.
    Yeah me too, jayzus.

True. I thought I was a bit weird, but that comment is a whole other level of weird!
    ATC, you're very bold! :p

true, at times I can be :p

edit: hope you're ok grem

The telly is nothing but repeats.

Jaysus, I was relatively well behaved until my 20s when I moved to Galway and then lost the run of myself! There were many late/all nighters that involved a lot of Buckfast and plenty more besides...

Ah Buckfast makes you want to **** fast! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Buckfast, that stuff was the spark to many a great night

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well enough behaved myself until I left home.. Then went crackers and haven't really settled yet. No massive trouble but a lot of very messy stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I was good till 18 finished school went "off the rails" for few years according to mammy :D

A mammy's definition of "off the rails" and peer's version tend to be somewhat different heyday :D

I still indulge in the odd bottle of Buck if I'm in Fibbers for the evening at a gig - €20 for a bottle is still cheaper than the equivalent number of pints :D

• Advertisement

never had buckfast..

seems to be the time for repeats on TV KKKkity

I've always been well behaved. I wonder if my time to go off the rails is still to come. :p

A mammy's definition of "off the rails" and peer's version tend to be somewhat different heyday :D

I still indulge in the odd bottle of Buck if I'm in Fibbers for the evening at a gig - €20 for a bottle is still cheaper than the equivalent number of pints :D
    It's been so long since I had Buckfast I can't even remember what it tastes like.
    The last time I drank it it was offered to me by a girl I was mad about at a house party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Buckfast is disgusting. .... bleugh.

It's line gone off wine

I've always been well behaved. I wonder if my time to go off the rails is still to come. :p
    We can but hope :p:D
    It's been so long since I had Buckfast I can't even remember what it tastes like.
    The last time I drank it it was offered to me by a girl I was mad about at a house party.

So did you drink from her bottle... so to speak...?
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Buckfast is disgusting. .... bleugh.

It's line gone off wine

That's what I thought for years, then the night before going to Slane, I had no other booze and my cousin who was coming with me the next day produced this bottle and that was us for the night. Delicious it was!

If you can get the stuff from the north it's nicer again. A favourite at rallies over the years. ;)

So did you drink from her bottle... so to speak...?
    Alas it wasn't meant to be. Got the shift though, so that's something. I know men and women that didn't get that far with their early loves.

If you can get the stuff from the north it's nicer again. A favourite at rallies over the years. ;)
    Tis a handy one for the hipflask for sure ;) The UK Naggins of it work well too.
    Alas it wasn't meant to be. Got the shift though, so that's something. I know men and women that didn't get that far with their early loves.
    When you're right, you're right aaron, fair play :D

never had buckfast..

seems to be the time for repeats on TV KKKkity

It's the time of the night where they must think no one is awake so they put on whatever is handiest.

• Advertisement

When you're right, you're right aaron, fair play :D
    Doesn't happen often try not to be too shocked. :) Time to to grab some beer methinks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement