Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

KKkitty wrote: »
    It's the time of the night where they must think no one is awake so they put on whatever is handiest.

true, can be a boring selection. watching random music videos on TV now

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    We can but hope
    :p

I'll report my shenanigans here, should they happen. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

true, can be a boring selection. watching random music videos on TV now

Any good tunes?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I don't even have a TV anymore, YouTube, Twitch and most recently, Netflix fill all the holes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Shiminay wrote: »
    I don't even have a TV anymore, YouTube, Twitch and most recently, Netflix fill all the holes :D
    I do. But only for my xbox which has Youtube, Twitch and Netflix on it. And the games too. Recently rediscovered Battlefield 4.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I still have a telly, just like stuff on big screen I guess. Wish I was chillin in front of it now tbh. May hobble off and make tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

This wrestling PPV better be good, am sacrificing valuable sleep

As I'm sitting at my desk all the time, I don't need a big screen as much so it's grand. I don't bother with the couch :)

Any good tunes?

yeah some are good:) I saw taylor swift's new song, tis really catchy! you watching anything good?

I rarely watch tv these days now too shim, it will be five years since I moved out of home this coming August. My Mom was over to see me the other day, we got chatting the difference between me before I moved and nowadays. I couldn't get enough of the TV before and now barely watch it :eek: funny how things change :)

yeah some are good:) I saw taylor swift's new song, tis really catchy! you watching anything good?

I rarely watch tv these days now too shim, it will be five years since I moved out of home this coming August. My Mom was over to see me the other day, we got chatting the difference between me before I moved and nowadays. I couldn't get enough of the TV before and now barely watch it :eek: funny how things change :)

What's the name of that song?

• Advertisement

Bad blood. Song is good and the video is *ahem* interesting.

it's called 'bad blood' :)

it's called 'bad blood' :)

May have a look at it. Just posted my first proper image to You Laugh You Lose :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh oh... Swannie looks at the Lair thread post count of 9015. Almost time for the 10K title race!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Oh oh... Swannie looks at the Lair thread post count of 9015. Almost time for the 10K title race!
    Too bad Swans aren't very aerodynamic. Jumpers on the other hand, can travel as fast as the wind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Ohuh no. They'll be coming out of the wood work now!
    How's our swannie?

May have a look at it. Just posted my first proper image to You Laugh You Lose :D

cool:)

well done, won't know yourself now :D

hiya black swan:cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No, no race for 10k!

Evening Ms Swannington!

Just posted my first proper image to You Laugh You Lose :D
    It's a good one.
    No, no race for 10k!
    What's the worst that could happen? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Too bad Swans aren't very aerodynamic. Jumpers on the other hand, can travel as fast as the wind.
    Pfffffft! This is not ordinary white swan jumper, rather the rare BLACK Swannie, that can climb to high altitudes, dive delta winged to reach SuperSonicSwannieSpeed! :pac:
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Ohuh no. They'll be coming out of the wood work now!
    How's our swannie?
    Just grand thanks heyday! Yes, even some of our lurkers will show for the 10K title race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

How did you manage it Kitty. I've been trying/ failing for ages. I only use the ipad and phone for Internet.

I hate Taylor Swift, but that's for another day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Buckfest?

*shudder*

16 days til my birthday. Countdown starts now :D

Pfffffft! This is not ordinary white swan jumper, rather the rare BLACK Swannie, that can climb to high altitudes, dive delta winged to reach SuperSonicSwannieSpeed! :pac:

Just grand thanks heyday! Yes, even some of our lurkers will show for the 10K title race.
    Well. It's very windy outside! Take that.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I hate Taylor Swift, but that's for another day.
    I think she's an awful gowl but a very attractive gowl.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

16 days til my birthday. Countdown starts now :D
    Wait, my birthday is coming up very soon also. We Geminis rock!

heyday30 wrote: »
    How did you manage it Kitty. I've been trying/ failing for ages. I only use the ipad and phone for Internet.

I did it from my laptop. Not sure how to do it from Ipads or phones sorry.

Wait, my birthday is coming up very soon also. We Geminis rock!

Gemini is the best star sign isn't it :pac: In all fairness June was a fantastic month no matter what year it was :D

• Advertisement

I think she's an awful gowl but a very attra.ctive gowl.

I would nay go near her with a 20 ft pole, and no pun intended either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement