Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hiya black swan:cool:
    Hey ATC! Swannie hides beneath Lair couch pillows to conceal the fact she did not do her Sunday 1-page. :o
    No, no race for 10k!
    Ohhhhh please wolf, with sugar on top? :D
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening Ms Swannington!
    **Swannie curtsies to the mighty Shiminay**

I can make tea... :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

KKkitty wrote: »
    I did it from my laptop. Not sure how to do it from Ipads or phones sorry.

Ah I'm sure my poor blonde brain will get it eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey ATC! Swannie hides beneath Lair couch pillows to conceal the fact she did not do her Sunday 1-page. :o

Ohhhhh please wolf, with sugar on top? :D

**Swannie curtsies to the mighty Shiminay**

I can make tea... :cool:

awh don't hide black swan :o you'll get it done :)

how are you?

got mine done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Night Seph sleep well.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I would nay go near her with a 20 ft pole, and no pun intended either.
    Fair enough, what about her has made you so angry? My noseyness is rearing it's head.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

16 days til my birthday. Countdown starts now :D
    Happy sweet 16 kitty! :D
    Well. It's very windy outside! Take that.
    Swannie flies even faster gliding on wind shears, but tornadoes make me dizzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Fair enough, what about her has made you so angry? My noseyness is rearing it's head.
    I think there's a distinct possibility that you'll regret asking that..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

She seems so far up her own ass, well to me anyways, others may disagree.

Swannie flies even faster gliding on wind shears, but tornadoes make me dizzy.
    Yeah, I've got nothing to counter that. You win this round. *Stares menacingly*

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    She seems so far up her own ass, well to me anyways, but that's just me.
    Yeah some of her deep quotes are amazing. "You should never fall in love because things that fall get broken."

You're so deep I can't even see you anymore.

• Advertisement

Night pals o/
    Geeeeeeeeez, I show up and Seph wants to go to bed. Hummmmmmmm... Is he trying to send a message? :o
    awh don't hide black swan :o you'll get it done :)

got mine done :)
    Lucky you ATC! Maybe after I eat something today I'll reacquire a bit of drive? But nothing sounds good.

oh pp, forgot to say, pepsi got over her coughing after her dental surgery :D back to her usual self

Yeah some of her deep quotes are amazing. "You should never fall in love because things that fall get broken."

You're so deep I can't even see you anymore.

Her bubble needs multiple pins stuck in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Lith are you just afraid of dating Taylor Swift in case she brings out an album dedicated to you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Off to the land of nod I go.
    Fair well sweet lairings x

heyday30 wrote: »
    Nite nite heyday. :D
    *Stares menacingly*

Here jumper... have a cup of magic beans. All will be grand after. :D

348s.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Who're ye talking about that's bringing about the aggro? lol

Nighty night to you Seph and to you heyday!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

oh pp, forgot to say, pepsi got over her coughing after her dental surgery back to her usual self
    Oh I actually meant to ask but I kept forgetting! :o

I'm glad to hear it. Hope she's doing well.

I should really go to bed. Up at 8am. Will try to post in the morning. If I don't, I'll post when I get home tomorrow evening. Night night guys. :) x

heyday30 wrote: »
    Night heyday, sleep well and have pleasant dreams.
    Here jumper... have a cup of magic beans. All will be grand after. :D

348s.jpg
    Why thank you. *Blushes* My fave how did you know!

Lith are you just afraid of dating Taylor Swift in case she brings out an album dedicated to you :pac:

I see what you did there :P

• Advertisement

Geeeeeeeeez, I show up and Seph wants to go to bed. Hummmmmmmm... Is he trying to send a message? :o

Lucky you ATC! Maybe after I eat something today I'll reacquire a bit of drive? But nothing sounds good.

thanks black swan:)

yeah food might re-fuel you writing :) *sends positive creative vibes*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Gemini is the best star sign isn't it :pac: In all fairness June was a fantastic month no matter what year it was :D
    Class of '77 here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Nighty night to you Seph and to you heyday!

Taylor Swift. I'm sure we'll just shake it off though :D

I should really go to bed. Up at 8am. Will try to post in the morning. If I don't, I'll post when I get home tomorrow evening. Night night guys. :) x

Sweet dreams Paws. :D

We're talking about TayTay of course, keep up! :pac:

*sends positive creative vibes*
    Oooooooooooo positive creative vibes received. Thanks ATC, I needed that! :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Taylor Swift. I'm sure we'll just shake it off though :D

oooh, ok. I don't know anything about the pop musics or the people who make the pop musics :) I would always advise against taking things any person in their 20s says as being words to live your life over or indeed words to hold against them when they're still trying to grow up. It can't be fun with millions of people hanging on your every action and waiting for you to trip up though.

Oooooooooooo positive creative vibes received. Thanks ATC, I needed that! :cool:

not a problem :cool: helping out a fellow writer :D

I would always advise against taking things any person in their 20s says as being words to live your life over or indeed words to hold against them when they're still trying to grow up. It can't be fun with millions of people hanging on your every action and waiting for you to trip up though.

But... but... Swannie is only in her 20s Shiminay, and she has experience falling on her face lots of times too just like you old folks, so does that count?

**Fluffs feathers!**

• Advertisement

not a problem :cool: helping out a fellow writer :D
    We've got to stick together too, and encourage one another ATC. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement