Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    We've got to stick together too, and encourage one another ATC. :D

exactly:D I know it's hard sometimes as we both struggle with self doubt, procrastination and getting through it with java but we'll get there :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Black Swan wrote: »
    But... but... Swannie is only in her 20s Shiminay, and she has experience falling on her face lots of times too just like you old folks, so does that count?

**Fluffs feathers!**

Oh, I'm sure you do, but whilst all of us here are your biggest fans Swannie, we 're here to pick you up when you fall over and not take photos and sell them to websites and tabloids and all the rest :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    Oh, I'm sure you do, but whilst all of us here are your biggest fans Swannie, we 're here to pick you up when you fall over and not take photos and sell them to websites and tabloids and all the rest :D
    Thanks Shiminay. The last thing I need are web pics of me falling on my Swannie face! :pac:

Half past 6 Pacific 10,000 kms west of ye, and time to feed. Hummmmmm... maybe I'll cook Indian tonight. Now that's a sauce on rice, not a person...! Had to make that clear to avoid all the Lair humourists. :D

Bye for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Enjoy Swan, annoy you next time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Think it's time for another coffee & a cigarette.

• Advertisement

see ya black swan :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KKkitty wrote: »
    Lith are you just afraid of dating Taylor Swift in case she brings out an album dedicated to you :pac:

Right there, right there is why I will never date a singer. I really don't want to turn on the radio and hear, "*****'s a heartless bastard"

Right there, right there is why I will never date a singer. I really don't want to turn on the radio and hear, "*****'s a heartless bastard"
    I'd get a kick out of it. "Hey guys you know that new number one? That's about me."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'd get a kick out of it. "Hey guys you know that new number one? That's about me."

Might be a bit embarrassing when I visit the strip club.

Might be a bit embarrassing when I visit the strip club.
    Well don't tell the strippers it's about you. :pac:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Think i'm going to check out for the night, i'll be back after some zzzzzzzzzzz's have been caught.

Night Lith.

nn Lith!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

I had a great night ! Night yall enjoy the bank holiday!

Same to you, have a good one.

Huzzah for great nights sf :)

glad you had a great night sf:)

glad you had a great night sf:)
    I did we watched Jurassic Park and Alan Partridge Alpha Papa the movie. (Which is hilarious by the way you MUST watch it).

This song is in the movie.

It also has Roachfords cuddly toy!

:)

I'll stick it on the list! :D

I'm watching a Japanese film from 1963 called 13 Assassins. Political intrigue and Samurai , nuff said :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm up and watching some rasslin'.

Oh, is there Wrasslin' on?

Glad you are having good nights all. It was great to be with friends and meet lots of new people. :-) It was a great night :-) I am going to get some zzzz's now though . Night Yall xx

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yup, WWE Elimination Chamber. Main event is on now.

England in two weeks to watch some more rasslin' :D

Running out of steam here, think I'll go read myself to sleep. Goodnight to one and all. Enjoy the rasslin lads.

Angron wrote: »
    Yup, WWE Elimination Chamber. Main event is on now.
    Oh cool, I might catch it tomorrow so, my buddy has WWE Network pass and I'm seeing him at some stage tomorrow :D
    Glad you are having good nights all. It was great to be with friends and meet lots of new people. :-) It was a great night :-) I am going to get some zzzz's now though . Night Yall xx
    That sounds splendid :D Nighty night!
    Running out of steam here, think I'll go read myself to sleep. Goodnight to one and all. Enjoy the rasslin lads.
    NN to you too Aaron!

Yeah, I have the network too, it's what I'm watching on. It's a fairly handy thing to have, even if all you want to do is watch the train wreck that was 2000 WCW :pac:

still up, wired but tired, I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Busy busy here tonight, not crazy though.. We'll live to be bored to death another day!

• Advertisement

still up, wired but tired, I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight
    I think I'll be the same, at least we're not doing it along atc :D
    Busy busy here tonight, not crazy though.. We'll live to be bored to death another day!
    These are the sorts of nights that go in the unforgettable category :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement