Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Shiminay wrote: »
    I think I'll be the same, at least we're not doing it along atc :D
    These are the sorts of nights that go in the unforgettable category :D

very true :D

up to much?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Luckily no coffee required for me.. Less than four hours left I can do this.. Maybe a little webcomic surfing to amuse myself..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

very true :D

up to much?
    Very little, just watching this film and enjoying the fine company of my Nocturnal family :D
    Luckily no coffee required for me.. Less than four hours left I can do this.. Maybe a little webcomic surfing to amuse myself..

Oooh, have you any particular favourites? I read Questionable Content, XKCD, Cyanide & Happiness and Penny-Arcade regularly.

Very little, just watching this film and enjoying the fine company of my Nocturnal family :D

Oooh, have you any particular favourites? I read Questionable Content, XKCD, Cyanide & Happiness and Penny-Arcade regularly.

sounds good:D I'm doing very little too, relaxing in bed and enjoying the company

how's work going grem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Don't know penny arcade, but besides that add smbc to the list and that's mostly what I'd look at..

• Advertisement

sounds good:D I'm doing very little too, relaxing in bed and enjoying the company

how's work going grem?

Work's fine again now. Bit hectic for a while, always the way when my back goes isn't it?.

Work's fine again now. Bit hectic for a while, always the way when my back goes isn't it?.

good to hear it's ok again :) that's murphy's law that something goes wrong, kinda sucks. Hope you're not in too much discomfort

how's work going grem?
    Sounds lovely :)
    Don't know penny arcade, but besides that add smbc to the list and that's mostly what I'd look at..

Ah yes, SMBC isn't on my regular list, I don't know why, it's always brilliant, but I follow them on Twitter and so see the tweets often enough that I can catch up fairly handily.

PA is a games based comic that's become a major force in the gaming industry and they now run the biggest conventions run by and for fans. Their main event in Seattle gets about a hundred thousand people through the doors!

Trust me not to know a major one, then again not being a gamer most of the jokes would prob fly over my head anyway..

Yea, it's very computer gamer centric and the jokes are almost always about the latest games or industry news.

• Advertisement

Not doin too bad now Atc, but would like to be home with heat pad on back all the same..

Ah I see Shim, then it wouldn't be for me at all. Last game I had a go at and not much of one, was Wow. Couldn't get into it and gave us really..

Sounds lovely :)

Ah yes, SMBC isn't on my regular list, I don't know why, it's always brilliant, but I follow them on Twitter and so see the tweets often enough that I can catch up fairly handily.

PA is a games based comic that's become a major force in the gaming industry and they now run the biggest conventions run by and for fans. Their main event in Seattle gets about a hundred thousand people through the doors!

thanks shim:)
    Not doin too bad now Atc, but would like to be home with heat pad on back all the same..

Ah I see Shim, then it wouldn't be for me at all. Last game I had a go at and not much of one, was Wow. Couldn't get into it and gave us really..

yeah no place like home when you're unwell/in pain

Just three hours left.. Will have a smoke and tea shortly.

Just three hours left.. Will have a smoke and tea shortly.

not too long:) hope it flies for you

night going ok over here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks. Monday blues have set in big style here.

Why did I agree to work this bank hol !!! :(:(

Tried playing WoW once, wasn't for me. Far too slow and boring, I much prefer things that require quick reactions and not hours and hours of endless grind :)
    not too long:) hope it flies for you

night going ok over here :)

New film starting here in Casa Del Shim. Called Europa Report. Looks AWFUL :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Morning folks. Monday blues have set in big style here.

Why did I agree to work this bank hol !!! :(:(

Bummer Ted, what time do you kick off? I have to be at a thing at 9, so I'm not sleeping any time soon.

Will head in for just before 9 or so. Just the thought of it is worse. Once I start its grand.

Tempted to java up now. Can't see getting more sleep happening.

Have August bank hol off & working Oct. So not too bad overall. Share the pain.

Bleh, but such is life Ted.What kind of a job is it? Handy in an office or customer facing stress?

I'll get brewing so Ted mon. ;)

Tried playing WoW once, wasn't for me. Far too slow and boring, I much prefer things that require quick reactions and not hours and hours of endless grind :)

New film starting here in Casa Del Shim. Called Europa Report. Looks AWFUL :D

Bummer Ted, what time do you kick off? I have to be at a thing at 9, so I'm not sleeping any time soon.

oh dear shim, hope it doesn't bore you:D

good morning ted:) hope you're day in work goes alright

got a hot water bottle :) little bit chilly here

• Advertisement

It was starting too badly, I switched film to something called Locke starring Tom Hardy. It's quite interesting.

It was starting too badly, I switched film to something called Locke starring Tom Hardy. It's quite interesting.

ahh, good move :)

I am going to do a free trial of amazon prime then netflix will be hit. Summer is usually terrible for tv..

Yea, I use summer to catch up on whatever it is I missed during the autumn/winter :)

in other news, last night I put all my writing together that I've done so far (it was previously separated into different word documents for each chapter) it's 9 chapters long and 1, 4212 words :D not bad!

Right, more tea to keep me going til home.. Pot brewed there Shim.. I'll let ya do the honours me back is complaining again. Bring on hugs from dog.

Bleh, but such is life Ted.What kind of a job is it? Handy in an office or customer facing stress?

Office based. Only the odd Client phone-call. If they get annoying. "Sorry can I just put you on hold here while I look that up" & go & make a tay.

(that never happens if Ted's boss is reading this)
    I'll get brewing so Ted mon. ;)

Mucho Gracias Grem.
    oh dear shim, hope it doesn't bore you:D

good morning ted:) hope you're day in work goes alright

got a hot water bottle :) little bit chilly here

Ah it will be grand,

Right, more tea to keep me going til home.. Pot brewed there Shim.. I'll let ya do the honours me back is complaining again. Bring on hugs from dog.

Have a few Ted-cyber hugs while you wait to clock off there G.

in other news, last night I put all my writing together that I've done so far (it was previously separated into different word documents for each chapter) it's 9 chapters long and 1, 4212 words :D not bad!
    That's great going :) How long've you been working on it?
    Most gracious of you Grem, let me pour for us all.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Office based. Only the odd Client phone-call. If they get annoying. "Sorry can I just put you on hold here while I look that up" & go & make a tay.

(that never happens if Ted's boss is reading this)
    Bleh, not the worst though. Sure the day'll be done before you know it.

• Advertisement

Atc - well done, that's very impressive, remember us when you're famous!.

Thanks Ted, long night has me feeling a bit sorry for myself..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement