Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Napping is so cool

they are the bomb :D

hiya hugo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Do tell I shall analyze. Or at least make something up !
    id be interested too to hear :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Do tell I shall analyze. Or at least make something up !

I dreamt that I was made the manager for the entire site (despite only working there for 3 months) and that I fired one of the receptionists after she insulted where I parked. I held a meeting then to explain why and lots of people looked pissed off. I work up in a sweat thinking that everyone in work now hated me! LOL

hiya hugo :)

Hey gurl! :)

I dreamt that I was made the manager for the entire site (despite only working there for 3 months) and that I fired one of the receptionists after she insulted where I parked. I held a meeting then to explain why and lots of people looked pissed off. I work up in a sweat thinking that everyone in work now hated me! LOL
    ouch :d
    not so romantic as few nights ago lol

btw i had strange dream last nite but not sure i could make it into a story as it left memory very foggy :o

• Advertisement

Hey gurl! :)

how's it going?:)

heya joya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

It means too much masturbation. :)

Or maybe you worry about over achievement because of what others will think?

hiya atc whats up :)

Joya wrote: »
    ouch :d
    not so romantic as few nights ago lol

:D
    It means too much masturbation. :)

Or maybe you worry about over achievement because of what others will think?

Hmmmm hard to say! LOL

hiya atc whats up :)

I'm not too bad thanks:), easy enough day, weather is horrible though, how are you?

• Advertisement

im 4 episodes away to finish SG-A other than that taking it easy as well, will do some housework and perhaps put few hours into job for next week so i do not have to go to the office one day :)

im 4 episodes away to finish SG-A other than that taking it easy as well, will do some housework and perhaps put few hours into job for next week so i do not have to go to the office one day :)
    Are you freelance Joya?

cool:) sounds good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Not getting up nope. Not happening. Blankets won't allow me to.

I could never get into Star-gate. Loved Red Dwarf Star Trek and Farscape which no one but me seems to have watched. But It's pretty good!

heyday30 wrote: »
    Not getting up nope. Not happening. Blankets won't allow me to.
    Adda girl!

Are you freelance Joya?
    no im not i work as a programmer :) thats one of the advantages of the job i guess :D
    I could never get into Star-gate. Loved Red Dwarf Star Trek and Farscape which no one but me seems to have watched. But It's pretty good!
    why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Afternoon folks

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Afternoon folks

Afternoon there Lith!

How's it hangin'?

Afternoon there Lith!

How's it hangin'?

Afternoon Hugo, it's wet, wild & windy here, bunkered down watching television shows is the order of the day :D

• Advertisement

no im not i work as a programmer :) thats one of the advantages of the job i guess :D

why not?
    Ah cool! :-)

I dunno I saw the film but the TV series never grabbed me. I dunno why. I couldn't get into the universe.

Ah cool! :-)

I dunno I saw the film but the TV series never grabbed me. I dunno why. I just didn't like it. I couldn't get into the universe. I know you probly hate me now!
    no i dont of course not!
    btw i love universe so perhaps that's why it appeals to me

Afternoon Hugo, it's wet, wild & windy here, bunkered down watching television shows is the order of the day :D

Same here alas. Sucks.

Watching anything good there?

Same here alas. Sucks.

Watching anything good there?

Aye, so much for the good weather coming around when the State Exams start, few days yet, watching Sons Of Anarchy Season 4.

Aye, so much for the good weather coming around when the State Exams start, few days yet, watching Sons Of Anarchy Season 4.

what state exam?

watching Sons Of Anarchy Season 4.

Not a bad show there man! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi hugo and young 93 o/
    what state exam?

leaving cert exams

Hi hugo and young 93 o/

leaving cert exams

why thank ye seph mon :), i thought its some of the professional ones

Hi hugo

Hey Seph mon o/

• Advertisement

Good weather always seems to come when the Junior & Leaving Cert rolls around every year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement