Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'm not getting either. I live in a flat on the second floor, even if I wanted to subject some poor animal to that my flatmate and landlord would have something to say about it.

The family adopted a rescue dog called Buddy. I tried very hard not to like him but he's an adorable little bollix that loves belly rubs. I never stood a chance. :D

yes me too, apt second floor :) cannot do that to a cat to keep him always inside..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, always go rescue, I even looked for a rescue tortoise before taking on Alexander. His breed's on the protected species list though, so he's microchipped and has papers and all the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyday30 wrote: »
    Ah guys don't go buying expensive dogs n cats go to the animal shelters. Rescue a little soul :)

that's where I would go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Joya wrote: »
    yes me too, apt second floor :) cannot do that to a cat to keep him always inside..
    Seems cruel. All that smelly poo in the flat no thanks. :pac:

Seems cruel. All that smelly poo in the flat no thanks. :pac:

cats are not smelly.. thy are so clean, thats one of things i love about them.. btw my previous cats were trained even not to touch any food without permission or to jump to tables or so..
    and behaved so well, just beautiful..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Argh awake too early again! However, tea, toast and talk of pets, yay.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Yea, always go rescue, I even looked for a rescue tortoise before taking on Alexander. His breed's on the protected species list though, so he's microchipped and has papers and all the rest.
    Name rank and serial number! How old is he?
    cats are not smelly.. thy are so clean, thats one of things i love about them.. btw my previous cats were trained even not to touch any food without permission or to jump to tables or so..
    and behaved so well, just beautiful..
    Well my mother has a cat and she is very clean. You however, gain instant knowledge of when she has used the litter box, my god it should be used in war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Here's one of my sweethearts. :D

Well my mother has a cat and she is very clean. You however, gain instant knowledge of when she has used the litter box, my god it should be used in war.

aw gee well idk what your cat ate we did not have those problems but i know what you mean..
    there are special sand boxes to purchase these days to take care of that :)
    you just need to clean them regularly

aw gee well idk what your cat ate we did not have those problems but i know what you mean..
    there are special sand boxes to purchase these days to take care of that :)
    you just need to clean them regularly
    Well I don't live there so it's not my problem but I'll run the message along. :D
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

He's 5, is a Hermann's Tortoise from Macedonia (hence the name - whether or not he wants to be "The Great" is up to him, no pressure from me).

Blarg, will you get 40 winks before work or will you bother?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I love new foundland dogs, the puppies are so cute but they can grow as big as bears D:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Arra i'll live Shim, feck it.. There's worse off out there. (I may not sound like this later)

I love new foundland dogs, the puppies are so cute but they can grow as big as bears D:

Newfies are just gorgeous. Big slobs. :)

awh that sucks grem, hate waking up too early
    Here's one of my sweethearts. :D

soo cute heyday :D

My dog is a little one, she was heading to rescue until i got my, ahem, paws on her. ;) Couldn't imagine being without her now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

Mornin Links, how goes it?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

We demand pictures of Scratchy :D

I don't have any. I'm a bad daddy! *runs off bawling*

• Advertisement

awh that sucks grem, hate waking up too early

soo cute heyday :D

Thanks atc. You'd never think to look at her she was afraid of people and everything when I got her :)

hiya links :) how do?

Howdy Links

Thanks atc. You'd never think to look at her she was afraid of people and everything when I got her :)

no problem:)

aww!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Howdy all! I'm alrighty ;)
    I'm watching a Japanese film from 1963 called 13 Assassins. Political intrigue and Samurai , nuff said :D

I've only seen the 2010 remake, which was pretty god damn incredible

But I seriously love the old Samurai movies too, so I should probably check it out. ;)

He's 5, is a Hermann's Tortoise from Macedonia (hence the name - whether or not he wants to be "The Great" is up to him, no pressure from me).
    you know of macedoina? :lol:
    I don't have any. I'm a bad daddy! *runs off bawling*

take them now!

Aww doggy knows i'm talking of her, snuggled under my arm here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Links234 wrote: »
    Howdy all! I'm alrighty ;)

I've only seen the 2010 remake, which was pretty god damn incredible

But I seriously love the old Samurai movies too, so I should probably check it out. ;)

I caught the end of that one night. Awesome I must say! :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Yea, I really enjoyed it, and excellent film that makes me want to see more of that gentre and era of Japanese Cinema.
    you know of macedoina? :lol:

Of course! :D

• Advertisement

Just noticed i've a notification on laptop for getting a free download of windows 10, hmm. Research to do..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement