Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I don't have any. I'm a bad daddy! *runs off bawling*

Poppycock! I bet your the best daddy ever! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Just noticed i've a notification on laptop for getting a free download of windows 10, hmm. Research to do..

same :) noticed it a day or two ago. humm will I or won't I...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Shiminay wrote: »
    Yea, I really enjoyed it, and excellent film that makes me want to see more of that gentre and era of Japanese Cinema.

Can't go wrong with Kurosawa.

I've a load of recommendations if you want ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Links234 wrote: »
    Can't go wrong with Kurosawa.

I've a load of recommendations if you want ;)

Yea, given he was the main inspiration behind Star Wars and The Magnificent 7, hard to argue it :D I do recall watching the 7 Samurai when in Galway - I wonder did I borrow it off you? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

same :) noticed it a day or two ago. humm will I or won't I...

i didnt get that but it is still not an official version but beta i believe so i will not bother till it comes out fully i few months

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Joya wrote: »
    i didnt get that but it is still not an official version but beta i believe so i will not bother till it comes out fully i few months

It's to reserve an upgrade when it comes out.

discovered there's a writerproblems hashtag on twitter, I can relate to an awful lot of it :D

It's to reserve an upgrade when it comes out.

aw well the upgrade will be free anyway so :)

its just microsoft creating the drama :d)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Microsoft's biggest problem every time they put out a new OS is getting people to switch - Windows users aren't like Apple muppets who just buy the new OS regardless of whether or not it's an improvement because they've been conditioned to. It's not a bad idea to do it this way though, it's free for people who've already paid for a copy of Windows in the last 5 years, hard to argue that it's not good value for money :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think it's a good enough idea Shim, will just have to investigate it now to see if i like the user interface.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I ain't upgrading to Windows 10

i will, its curiosity i guess :))
    to see what me fellow progammers did this time (and what they manage to scr*w up :D)

btw i believe its tea time ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Shiminay wrote: »
    Microsoft's biggest problem every time they put out a new OS is getting people to switch - Windows users aren't like Apple muppets who just buy the new OS regardless of whether or not it's an improvement because they've been conditioned to. It's not a bad idea to do it this way though, it's free for people who've already paid for a copy of Windows in the last 5 years, hard to argue that it's not good value for money :D

I ain't no muppet sir! :mad:

Edit: Well I am a muppet, but not in that sense though! :D

*runs to kitchen and gets brewing*

me too :D

Would loved to have been at The Roxy in Los Angeles for this last September :D

But Dublin last November was just as good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Christ I'm a blubbering mess. Watched marley and me. ;(

I think i'll have tunes plugged in at work tonight for myself.. Slash will definitely be making an appearance :D

I think i'll have tunes plugged in at work tonight for myself.. Slash will definitely be making an appearance :D

:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Beautiful, XCOM 2 is coming :D

• Advertisement

absolutely hate packing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    i will, its curiosity i guess :))
    to see what me fellow progammers did this time (and what they manage to scr*w up :D)

btw i believe its tea time ?
    *runs to kitchen and gets brewing*

*seph mon slides his cup across the counter to grem and joya*

Fill her up please ladies :cool:

Eh, with what Seph?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Evening all. No time to catch up on all the goings on just yet. Just said I'd post an update. My aim was to finish in 1hr 30mins and I think I barely made it. Will know for sure tomorrow. :D

Heading for food, a couple of drinks and then home to bed. :)

Well done Paws :)

Eh, with what Seph?! :eek:

My favourite cup of course :D
    Evening all. No time to catch up on all the goings on just yet. Just said I'd post an update. My aim was to finish in 1hr 30mins and I think I barely made it. Will know for sure tomorrow. :D

Well done paws :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening folks, anyone will to do a synopsis of what happened here today.

Not readying through 200+ posts :eek:

well done pp :D

*seph mon slides his cup across the counter to grem and joya*

Fill her up please ladies :cool:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2R9EFh6OL8Lm3FmKBPvdlFdz_yZRn1-Yjt4qWcYmVCCyLLVv5
    hot and steamy
    :D

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Evening folks, anyone will to do a synopsis of what happened here today.

Not reading through 200+ posts :eek:

Fixed :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement