Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyday30 wrote: »
    Ya must be excited atc. What time ye heading off?

I am! :D been wanting to go since last year, finally happening! I'll be getting the bus to Dublin tomorrow at 11am, arriving about 2, getting another bus to airport and flying out about 5ish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I am! :D been wanting to go since last year, finally happening! I'll be getting the bus to Dublin tomorrow at 11am, arriving about 2, getting another bus to airport and flying out about 5ish

JJ Kavanagh has a bus to the airport there atc. Direct & no changing needed in Dublin.

11:30 & arrives at 14:25.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice one Atc! You'll never look back now. Next up, where's this fight? I gots weapons I wanna try out!

Nice one Atc! You'll never look back now. Next up, where's this fight? I gots weapons I wanna try out!

thanks grem:D

cheers for that ted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Ah cool. Hope you have a great time :)

• Advertisement

thanks grem:D

cheers for that ted :)

No problem.

Have done the changing buses & lugging bags around & not fun.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good evening my darlings, how are we all?

heyday30 wrote: »
    Ah cool. Hope you have a great time :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    No problem.

Have done the changing buses & lugging bags around & not fun.

yeah it's not fun, thankfully not bringing too much bags, just a ruck sack and a tote bag. see if the plan suits my sis :)

All good here Blackadder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hello to the lovely Lair, how is everybody?
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Good evening my darlings, how are we all?
    Oh stop it you! :D Grand now filling up on chocolate, hows yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just had a wee latte since it's Monday and that's the only reason I could think of!!

Just had a wee latte since it's Monday and that's the only reason I could think of!!
    You don't need a reason to latte. You need reasons not to latte! Lattes are great.

all good here shim :) relaxing after dinner

A reason not to latte. I like that thinking.. ;)

A reason not to latte. I like that thinking.. ;)
    I thought you might, I am very wise. I want a latte now but I don't want to have to make it.

Never need a reason to sample some caffeine.

I am in the queue for the tills at Lidl. It's a strange, strange place. Hundred people in the shop, never more than 2 people on the tills.

I am in the queue for the tills at Lidl. It's a strange, strange place. Hundred people in the shop, never more than 2 people on the tills.

Did you get us a surprise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Monday? Felt like it was Friday there for some reason. Hope everyone is feeling less disorientated than myself.

Feeling grand butterbun, hope you're alright there. That's fun to say. butterbun.
    They're too busy harvesting the souls of queuing customers in the back. Run Shim while you still can!

• Advertisement

I have to remind myself of the days so I can keep track of medication and appointments, I'm so like dory from finding nemo!.

I have to remind myself of the days so I can keep track of medication and appointments, I'm so like dory from finding nemo!.
    "It's okay I can speak whale." What a great movie.
    Hows your back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Feeling grand butterbun, hope you're alright there. That's fun to say. butterbun.

As fun to say as it is to eat! Whatever that means. I am fine now thanks, back to being as delicious as ever.

butterbun wrote: »
    As fun to say as it is to eat! Whatever that means. I am fine now thanks, back to being as delicious as ever.
    Good to hear. Now lets not make things anymore awkward than they have to be, just get on the plate and go to your happy place. :pac:

"It's okay I can speak whale." What a great movie.
    Hows your back?

It is isn't it?. Still have it at home for cheerup times.

Gave my back as much tlc and rest as possible so hopefully it won't kick off too much.. Still limping but not as badly. How are you getting on?.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Watching a Katy Perry live show, and her live drummer has the best seat/view in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

im on final episode, was postponing it but well, show must end .....

morning friends ;d))

Lith, you have good taste. You didn't see a panicked looking butterbun run this way by any chance?
    It is isn't it?. Still have it at home for cheerup times.

Gave my back as much tlc and rest as possible so hopefully it won't kick off too much.. Still limping but not as badly. How are you getting on?.
    I have somehow managed to separate myself from my money. I currently have four euro. Some people would see this as a problem. I see it as a challenge. :D

Other than that, all good glad to hear you're on the mend if not quite there yet.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Did you get us a surprise?
    Of course!

80990.jpg
    They're too busy harvesting the souls of queuing customers in the back. Run Shim while you still can!

I was lucky to get away at all! Cashier had to go and get the price of something out on the aisles. I thought I'd never escape. Silly people not checking these things when they put them in the basket, it's up to we, the people to do something about the queues in a place like that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lith, you have good taste.

Oh aye, how i wish i was her live drummer, i mean easy money, travel and a great view in front of ya :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement