Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Shiminay wrote: »
    Of course!
    I was lucky to get away at all! Cashier had to go and get the price of something out on the aisles. I thought I'd never escape. Silly people not checking these things when they put them in the basket, it's up to we, the people to do something about the queues in a place like that!

But is your soul still intact? Are you going to start luring us there one by one in the hopes of making them stronger and stronger, they turned you didn't they? Didn't they!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Of course!

80990.jpg

haha, doughnuts :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

But is your soul still intact? Are you going to start luring us there one by one in the hopes of making them stronger and stronger, they turned you didn't they? Didn't they!?
    I can guarantee you it'd take more than a queue for Lidl to break my spirit!
    Joya wrote: »
    haha, doughnuts :D
    Yep ;) You were my muse :D

Yep ;) You were my muse :D

nice to be someone's muse even for something :D

I can guarantee you it'd take more than a queue for Lidl to break my spirit!
    I'm sorry I accused you of being a soulless drone for Lidl. Thank you for the treats.

• Advertisement

I find it hard to believe that's your first time inspiring delicious thoughts Joya ;):p
    I'm sorry I accused you of being a soulless drone for Lidl. Thank you for the treats.

That's quite alright, the price of peace is eternal vigilance!

e6b05d84aa03333b6935b6076aa7dfcf.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have heard good things about those lidl doughnuts, may have to partake.

I find it hard to believe that's your first time inspiring delicious thoughts Joya ;):p

aa you got me there :D

btw i finished SG-A, it was quite of a journey :)

I have heard good things about those lidl doughnuts, may have to partake.
    They're, to quote the young people, totes amazeballs.
    Joya wrote: »
    aa you got me there :D

btw i finished SG-A, it was quite of a journey :)

I'll bet it was! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey all. Weather has been crap all day here. Summer is my favourite minute of the year.

Evening Kitty, wasn't great up here either, I'm thinking of poor Paws doing the mini Marathon after the soaking she got at Slane. Unpleasant.

Wind and rain might actually keep her cool. I used to love working in the rain no getting too warm. Good weather if you're going to be pushing your body outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Was talking to a friend about being Katy Perry's live drummer, and he said ''I'd bang her drum'' :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

May get some drum practice in h think! :pac:

Anyone looking to get into cycling but are worried about storage, need look no further. :D

http://i.imgur.com/gjYLOl2.webm

May get some drum practice in h think! :pac:

Saw something on a t-shirt a few years ago, guitarist's finger better, but drummers bang harder :pac:

Who wants to be Katy's drummer when you could be Katy's left boob Shark!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Them there donuts look unreal ....... Ohh yum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Anyone looking to get into cycling but are worried about storage, need look no further. :D

http://i.imgur.com/gjYLOl2.webm

84Jrk.gif

Who wants to be Katy's drummer when you could be Katy's left boob Shark!

I envied the poor sucker who wore that costume, but then again said poor sucker was stood just inches away from Katy Perry,

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Saw something on a t-shirt a few years ago, guitarist's finger better, but drummers bang harder :pac:

:eek:

It appears I'm going to see ERR_ EMPTY_ RESPONSE a bit tonight so if I disappear on you guys you'll know why.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Knees should not make that noise.

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Guitarists r always hotter. I suppose drummers would have better rhythm though.....
    Catch 22 there

Knees should not make that noise.
    Are you in a bad way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

heyday30 wrote: »
    Guitarists r always hotter. I suppose drummers would have better rhythm though.....
    Catch 22 there

Pfft, playing guitar has done me no favours:pac:

butterbun wrote: »
    Pfft, playing guitar has done me no favours:pac:

:( poor bun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Hey guys feeling a bit peaky...hope it clears up by tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement