Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It's errrmm ahem **cough** not mine. It aaaahhhmmm belongs to a errrmm friend.

Here Ted. Practice LOOKING innocent in my mirror. Sometimes works for me. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Argh I've lost two replies already, err empty response message can eat my shorts.. :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Argh I've lost two replies already, err empty response message can eat my shorts.. :mad:
    Shorts don't sound very tasty Grem. How about bisquets and milk? :D

I'm outta here. See ye later. Bye all. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bye Swannie, damn signal or phone or something damn it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sounds the same as signal at work with me.

Takes 5-10 minutes for a page to load.

It's become a major thing the last few weeks. Must tidy up phone to see if it helps. Looks like I'll be asleep for the passing of the lair too.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning all o/

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    morning all o/

How doodle!.

doodle just fine :pac:

All well with Grem? have a good weekend? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Good morning peeps :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Good morning! :D

Went to see Mad Max last night, was awesome :D

Good morning peeps :-D
    Morning :)
    Links234 wrote: »
    Good morning! :D

Went to see Mad Max last night, was awesome :D
    Morning, Links! :)

It really is a great film :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ya I still have them in the attic, I spent an absolute fortune on cymbals and skins and stuff , worth it though, I absolutely loved it :D
    would love to see it and hear ye play :d))

morning Lair! how are we?
    im dwelling on go or not to go
    to work :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning guys

Nearly bed time for me.. Wondering if I can manage to go see mad max this week.. Have things to do every day of the week lately.. Laters all have a good day.

nity nite grem sleep well :)

morning paws how do you feel today after the weekend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night night Grem

Don't feel too bad Joya, thanks. Legs are a bit sore but I think a hot shower and a short walk might be a good idea. :)

Aw good to hear, well done you :)
    Now that my college is (partially) over and no lectures etc I plan to add some more regular exercises to my week : )..
    Still waiting for that summer to come but if not I'll have to begin at least with walks whatever the weather :d))

how's everyone today?:)

• Advertisement

im good but just sent an email to me boss asking to work from tom lol
    yourself?

btw second season of true detective's coming put on June 21st will be looking forward to that :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning peeps \m/

wheres the coffee

mornin cgh aw, there it is! :)

a-coffee_time-896219.jpg

Joya wrote: »
    im good but just sent an email to me boss asking to work from tom lol
    yourself?

btw second season of true detective's coming put on June 21st will be looking forward to that :pac:

good to hear:) oh that's cool, hope it goes well. great when a new season of something is starting

I'm quite tired but in good form :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

cant believe how tired I am this morning

good to hear:) oh that's cool, hope it goes well. great when a new season of something is starting

I'm quite tired but in good form :D

you at the airport yet?

cgh wrote: »
    cant believe how tired I am this morning

yea me too! for no reason at all lol
    good thing i just got a confirmation from me boss that i do not have to go to the office today :pac:

Joya wrote: »
    you at the airport yet?

nope not yet. have to get to dublin first :)

nope not yet. have to get to dublin first :)
    aw okay :)

btw in regard the true detective colin farrell and vince vaughn are in season two as oppose to matthew mcconaughey and woody harrelson in S1, so it will be interesting to see what they will do with it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Morning all, I've had a busy week this past one. I got engaged last week which was great news but my Nan passed away a few days after so the week ended up on a sad note. It was a long three days but we got through it. I've decided I'm booking flights to Rome for a trip next year to cheer ourselves up. Hopefully we'll have celebrations on the engagement in a few weeks time after everything has settled down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement