Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    Aw good to hear, well done you Now that my college is (partially) over and no lectures etc I plan to add some more regular exercises to my week : ).. Still waiting for that summer to come but if not I'll have to begin at least with walks whatever the weather :d))
    Sounds good Joya! :)
    akamossy wrote:
    Morning all, I've had a busy week this past one. I got engaged last week which was great news but my Nan passed away a few days after so the week ended up on a sad note. It was a long three days but we got through it. I've decided I'm booking flights to Rome for a trip next year to cheer ourselves up. Hopefully we'll have celebrations on the engagement in a few weeks time after everything has settled down.
    Congratulations on the engagement and sorry for your loss akamossy. Hope you're doing OK x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Sounds good Joya! :)

Congratulations on the engagement and sorry for your loss akamossy. Hope you're doing OK x

I'm doing ok now. It was a hard few days but she got a great send off. One of the biggest funerals I have ever seen. She was a big legend in my hometown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

congrats mossy, and may your granny rest in peace :)
    when you think of it, better it happened that way than the other way around : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

My bus is running late, I do not have time for this today! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What time were you supposed to get your bus ATC?

• Advertisement

akamossy wrote:
    I'm doing ok now. It was a hard few days but she got a great send off. One of the biggest funerals I have ever seen. She was a big legend in my hometown.
    I can imagine. At least she had a great send off :)

Lithium93_ wrote:
    What time were you supposed to get your bus ATC?

About 11 o clock. Finally turned up:-)

Words of wisdom for the next time you go travelling, buses rarely run on time, especially if you're going somewhere.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Words of wisdom for the next time you go travelling, buses rarely run on time, especially if you're going somewhere.

I've definitely found that in my years of travelling, incredibly annoying

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

How are we my darlings!?

• Advertisement

I've definitely found that in my years of travelling, incredibly annoying

Buses running late can be very infuriating, especially if you're on a timetable so to speak.

Shiminay wrote: »
    How are we my darlings!?

Tired and cranky, this job search is going ****ing nowhere :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello folks.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Tired and cranky, this job search is going ****ing nowhere :mad:

Well boo-urns to that :(

Morning gentlemen.

Feck all jobs of interest in Galway :(, looking like another summer sat around doing sweet **** all

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Buses running late can be very infuriating, especially if you're on a timetable so to speak.

Indeed!

Some tunes here now and a nice bus driver so not to bad :-)

Indeed!

Some tunes here now and a nice bus driver so not to bad :-)

Happy days! I've misplaced my headphones and it's quite frustrating. So I've not had any music as I travel about the place for a week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I nearly missed an exam before in college because buses were running late, bus showed up almost half an hour later than in was supposed to. What made it worse was there was supposed to be one every 15 minutes.

intercity buses are making me sea sick ..
    would go by train any time..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

*Whistles non chalantly.* Hello. *Continues whistling.*

Have a great time ATC!
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Tired and cranky, this job search is going ****ing nowhere
    I know the feeling :(

I just got my finishing time. Drumroll please... 01:27:07!!! I've beaten 2013 time by just over 13 minutes!!! :D

Nice one Paws, well done!

internet-high-five.jpg

13 minutes!? That's great work Paws, go you!

Nice one Paws, well done!
    Shiminay wrote:
    13 minutes!? That's great work Paws, go you!
    Thanks guys! I did it last year as well but came it just under my previous time by a few seconds. :D

Thanks guys! I did it last year as well but came it just under my previous time by a few seconds. :D
    No, doesn't count. :p

This year however, does. I say well done. If I had a hat I'd be tipping it out of respect.

Congrats on the time PP!

This year however, does. I say well done. If I had a hat I'd be tipping it out of respect.
    Thank you :D

I've just been told I can enter as a jogger next year!

is it 10km paws? :)

• Advertisement

Oh goodie, Longford Town beat Finn Harps in the FAI Cup, that's nice for them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement