Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'm having a packet of skittles. What the fcuk did they do to my favourite fruity sweets? And when did they put blue ones in? Disgusted ��

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Shiminay wrote: »

yes i saw it and wanted to comment , they look gorgeous :d)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Just finished tea, have Evanescence on in the background. That's it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Heyday nothing tastes the same anymore, sweets especially. Love Evanescence.

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'm having a packet of skittles. What the fcuk did they do to my favourite fruity sweets? And when did they put blue ones in? Disgusted ��
    I never noticed a difference. That said haven't had skittles in a few months maybe the change is recent.
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Heyday nothing tastes the same anymore, sweets especially. Love Evanescence.
    Yeah their Fallen album is the business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hearing the world Gowl being tossed around on Niall Boylan, what in blazes is a gowl

Just finished tea, have Evanescence on in the background. That's it really.

yea i love her..

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Hearing the world Gowl being tossed around on Niall Boylan, what in blazes is a gowl

Think it's a derogatory term thrown about.

"Derogatory term for female genitalia often used in the south of Ireland to slag somebody or to emphasize irritation in relation to objects."

Examples: That Taylor Swift wan is an awful gowl.
    My phone is acting the gowl.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Gowl is an Irish variant on a popular word beginning with the letter C that refers to female genitalia :p

Evening Kitty.

• Advertisement

I think the main question here is, what kinda Skittles girl are ya, Sour Skittles or Fruit Skittles?

"Derogatory term for female genitalia often used in the south of Ireland to slag somebody or to emphasize irritation in relation to objects."

Examples: That Taylor Swift wan is an awful gowl.
    My phone is acting the gowl.

So it's another way to pussy or twat, there ya go, i've learned something new

What's Niall Boylan giving out about?

What's Niall Boylan giving out about?

Ya gotta listen to find out :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I think the main question here is, what kinda Skittles girl are ya, Sour Skittles or Fruit Skittles?

The original lith, fruity too sweet for the other ones I am :p

So it's another way to pussy or twat
    That's exactly it.

Had a funny moment where a friend was playing Fallout 3 and was set upon by a load of ghouls, while I was out of the room and misread the label in his panic.
    He shouted me back into the room using the following phrase.
    "Aaron help, what do I do, I'm being attacked by a load of gowls!" :pac:

That's exactly it.

Had a funny moment where a friend was playing Fallout 3 and was set upon by a load of ghouls, while I was out of the room and misread the label in his panic.
    He shouted me back into the room using the following phrase.
    "Aaron help, what do I do, I'm being attacked by a load of gowls!" :pac:

Well i spat my coffee out after reading that, so kudos to you my friend, kudos.

The original lith, fruity too sweet for the other ones I am :p

:eek:

FRUIT SKITTLES FTW :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So it's another way to pussy or twat, there ya go, i've learned something new

So, grem is off getting breakfast when Lith asks about gowls. Guess what breakfast food I nearly choked on?? :o scarleh for me ma for havin me!.

wow, the full moon over dublin bay is stunningly beautiful...

• Advertisement

So, grem is off getting breakfast when Lith asks about gowls. Guess what breakfast food I nearly choked on?? :o scarleh for me ma for havin me!.

Didn't mean for ya to choke on your breakfast, sorry :o.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    It's to do with some cases of animals being poisoned in Waterford, and there's 1 GRADE A+ asshole all in favour of dogs being put down if they bark too much, DIOS MIO, SOME PEOPLE ARE ****ING IDIOTS.
    If I listen to that I'll get way too angry.
    That's the one Paws.. Fcuking barbaric, I wouldn't usually close my fist in anger despite my temper but give me five minutes with any of these assholes I tell ya..
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Yeah i saw that one where the dog had it's mouth taped shut, jesus christ, WHY!!
    I genuinely felt sick after reading this case.
    heyday30 wrote:
    The sad thing is that these cases aren't shocking anymore such is the animal welfare in Ireland. Boils my blood.
    True. I find the fact that I'm not shocked anymore shocking in itself. We're supposed to be a nation of dog lovers but we're far from it IMO.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Didn't mean for ya to choke on your breakfast, sorry :o.

The fact it was a sausage that nearly caused my untimely demise would have given my friends one hell of a laugh though!.

The fact it was a sausage that nearly caused my untimely demise would have given my friends one hell of a laugh though!.

Nearly choking on a sausage, oh the irony :pac:

Sorry

I should put my cup of coffee down

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I hate that word. My ex's favourite greeting was "Babe, how's your gowl?!" Nice, eh? :rolleyes:
    "Aaron help, what do I do, I'm being attacked by a load of gowls!"
    I genuinely laughed out loud! :D

Your ex seemed like a classy guy Paws

If I want to listen to him I have to download an app. Don't get his station on me wireless out in the shticks.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Your ex seemed like a classy guy Paws
    Yeah, I've had a few "What was I thinking?" moments lately...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I listened too that niall guys halloween show before.

• Advertisement

If I want to listen to him I have to download an app. Don't get his station on me wireless out in the shticks.

Don't ya have a laptop/computer, listen online :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement