Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Congrats Mozzie :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Congrats Mozzie.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote:
    A wagon has a purpose Shim unlike her. She pulled a knife on my brother and has done loads more. So happy my brother has seen the light.
    :eek:
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Got the job, I start properly on Thursday!!
    Congratulations Mozz!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Thanking you all guys!! I am ecstatic!! Get the bubbly out :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Thanking you all guys!! I am ecstatic!! Get the bubbly out :D

Just getting them prepped.

1010055282.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jebus! I'm very happy to hear about that particular break up so Kitty!

Chef Moz, congratulations! Order up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Congrats Mozz and the best of luck with it :)

Awesome shtuff Ted!! :D

Don't think I'll be able to stop smiling for the week! :pac:

Chef Mozz has a nice ring to it IMO. :D

I'm gonna have to watch this film again. It's confusing and my head is all over the place for some reason. Can't really concentrate on it.

Edit: I got post 1,000! :p

I'm sure i haven't heard everything that she's done but me and my sisters unfriended her from Facebook earlier. Felt so good.

• Advertisement

Chef Mozz has a nice ring to it IMO. :D

I'm gonna have to watch this film again. It's confusing and my head is all over the place for some reason. Can't really concentrate on it.

Edit: I got post 1,000! :p

I rang my mother and told her the good news. Straight away she called me Chef :pac:

What movie are you watching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Lair,

It's official. I am a chef :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Mozz! :)

Yay, I'm really happy for ya!

I'm watching Safe House. It's too confusing. :o

Well done Mozz! :)

Thanking you Hugo m'dear!! :D
    Yay, I'm really happy for ya!

I'm watching Safe House. It's too confusing. :o

Thanks pet. All you guys are so awesome and I mean that!! :D Ye all believed in me :D Love you guys tonnes and tonnes!! :D

I don't think I have seen it! :o Gonna check out Imdb and see what it's about!

May delete her number too :D At family functions I never felt comfortable around her. She treated my mother badly when she was alive too.

We're all like a little family in here, it's so great!

This film is too confusing for my liking. Maybe I'll watch it again when I'm in a better frame of mind. Denzel is yummy though. ;)

KKkitty she sounds like a horrid person.

g'night folks.

time to hit the hay.

Horrid isn't what I'd use to describe her.

Night Ted

Night Ted.

• Advertisement

Night Ted!! :)

Must go back out and head to the 24 hour shop. Crisis has hit, we ran out of milk and the OH needs his tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Lair,

It's official. I am a chef :D:D:D:D:D:D

Chef Mozz has a nice ring to it :D, mazel tov Mozzy :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Angron wrote: »
    Speaking of allergies, two or three of my friends recently started developing lactose intolerance. I think I'd crack if I had to live without dairy.

I am not intolerant of lactose, lactose is intolerant of me.

Didn't know you could develop an intolerance to lactose. Thought you had to be born with it.

One of the OHs buddies developed an intolerance to it. According to him he developed it because he was eating and drinking a lot of dairy. I do too but I never developed an intolerance to it :confused:

It's a bit strange. Hope that I never get an intolerance to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, given the title of the thread, I guess I'm kinda curious as to what people make of the Chaos Gods of Warhammer.

The oldest of the four is called Nurgle. God of plagues, death, and disease. Supposedly cares more about his followers than the other three gods (giving him nicknames such as "Papa Nurgle" or "Grandfather Nurgle"). Most of his daemons are a sickly green colour as befits the God of disease, and they exist to spread illness in the Grandfather's name. Opposite to Tzeentch, Nurgle is defiance borne of despair.

Second oldest is Khorne. God of war, anger, bloodshed, and basically most of the interesting bits. Supposed to be the strongest of the four, cause in 40k everything is war, and every act of violence either by his followers or by his enemies benefits Khorne. Most of his daemons have "blood" in their name (bloodthirster, bloodletter, bloodcrusher etc.), and are quite often a red colour to boot. Opposite to Slaanesh, Khorne thinks Slaanesh to be a weakling and without honour (despite the constant desire for bloodshed, Khorne is considered, by Chaos standards, to be quite honourable). Also despises Tzeentch because Khorne hates magic.

Third is Tzeentch, god of magic, manipulation, and general dickery. Also embodies change, many of his daemons are blue or purple colours and rely heavily on magic for attacking. Near impossible to figure out, cause Tzeentch lays out plans that often contradict other plans laid out, and
    nobody bar Tzeentch can actually follow them. Given Tzeentch's propensity for convoluted plans, he has titles such as "The Architect of Fate", and "The Changer of Ways". Opposite to Nurgle, as while Nurgle is despair and acceptance, Tzeentch is hope and change.

And the youngest God, Slaanesh. Best words to describe Slaanesh would be lust, experience, desire, and excess. Slaanesh and her followers want nothing more than to experience everything. Forever seeking pleasure, Slaaneshi followers are usually more decadent characters. Her daemons are commonly seen in pinks or very pale purples, and are usually described as hideously beautiful. Opposite to Khorne, who wants pain and death while Slaanesh would prefer unlimited pleasure.

I'd say there is a bit more to it than that! I know the human digestive system cannot properly process certain components in cows milk and dairy products made from it but I think some people maybe born with a slight intolerance and it doesn't flair up until early adult hood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks! :D

Agron, praise Slaanesh ;)

• Advertisement

This insult shall not stand!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement