Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Have my nephews over for the weekend and my youngest nephew decided to kick my boyfriend out of the bed into the spare room and take up nearly all of my bed with himself and all the teddies he had to bring with him. I'm half afraid to move in case I wake him it took him so long to go to sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I was out for a few drinks

I had a whiskey sour :D A good whiskey sour is damn hard to beat

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ladies & Gents, Jared Leto has been revealed as The Joker

CDZbuEiUUAAtGQb.jpg

Not sure what to make of it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ammm....I like the tattoos but...no..

I think it's way too much.

I thought it was fan made at first, but it's the real deal, Suicide Squad director David Ayer tweeted it.

Kinda disappointed really :(

• Advertisement

He looks like Marylin Manson

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I thought it was fan made at first, but it's the real deal, Suicide Squad director David Ayer tweeted it.

Kinda disappointed really :(

I know it's a different take on the character of the Joker but it's a helluva lot different than the one Heath Ledger did.

I know they can't copy him but I thought they would surely base the appearance around Heath Ledgers portrayal as that's the one nearly everyone is familiar with. But on the other hand I can see that they might want to venture away from that and create their own version of the character.

I still think the tattoos are way too much though. I really don't like the one on his fore head. And the teeth..what the hell is going on with the teeth? :confused:

Links234 wrote: »
    He looks like Marylin Manson

And now that you said that I can totally see it..

I think the plot of Suicide Squad will involve The Joker being locked up a few years, hence the way Leto is done up, i don't know could be wrong though.

Just comes off looking like they tried to hard to be edgy with him, but I'd say wait and see, people shot down Heath Ledger right off the bat, but wait until trailers show up and we'll see if he'll be any good.

• Advertisement

I think the plot of Suicide Squad will involve The Joker being locked up a few years, hence the way Leto is done up, i don't know could be wrong though.

Sure Christopher Nolan has nothing to do with this has he? I thought this was a completely different story to The Dark Knight? :confused:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Sure Christopher Nolan has nothing to do with this has he? I thought this was a completely different story to The Dark Knight? :confused:

Nope, Christopher Nolan has nothing to do with it, it's being written and directed by David Ayer, with help from Ross Andru, Robert Kanigher, John Ostrander - who brought the Squad to life in the comics, Nolan's fingerprints aren't on it in any way shape or form.

Nope, Christopher Nolan has nothing to do with it, it's being written and directed by David Ayer, with help from Ross Andru, Robert Kanigher, John Ostrander - who brought the Squad to life in the comics, Nolan's fingerprints aren't on it in any way shape or form.

So it's nothing to do with The Dark Knight. Right because from you last post I thought you meant it was following on that story line..

So it's nothing to do with The Dark Knight. Right because from you last post I thought you meant it was following on that story line..

Nope it doesn't have anything to do with The Dark Knight, i think and again i could be wrong, i guess it'll all be explained/tied together in the new Batman film sometime after 2020, Suicide Squad will also use flashbacks, so that might explain it a bit better as well.

Nope it doesn't have anything to do with The Dark Knight, i think and again i could be wrong, i guess it'll all be explained/tied together in the new Batman film sometime after 2020, Suicide Squad will also use flashbacks, so that might explain it a bit better as well.

I know 2020 is five years away but still..jesus..long way a way..I don't even want to think about next month let alone five years :pac:

2020 is miles off, but i guess with comic book films they have to be announced well in advance, between casting, finding a writer/director, getting it all sorted out legally, the years wouldn't be long flying by.

Well, at least now we know how the Joker got those scars... Batman took an axe to his face! :pac:

giphy.gif

FFS, I am not able to go to sleep. I feel wrecked tired but my brain is just wide awake :mad:

I know that feeling all too well Mozz :o

I know the feeling too damn well to boot.

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    I know that feeling all too well Mozz :o

Pain in the ass!! I think we're turning into night stalkers Links :pac:

Hmmm.... I am the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

To hot to sleep officially having a loop de loop for breakfast :P

I still haven't slept :\ I have been reading some reviews about the restaurant I was doing my work placement in, lets just say I am glad I walked out :pac:

I still haven't slept :\ I have been reading some reviews about the restaurant I was doing my work placement in, lets just say I am glad I walked out :pac:

That bad eh? I worked a few places as a server sometimes some places are just not suitable to work in at all.

Satori Rae wrote: »
    That bad eh? I worked a few places as a server sometimes some places are just not suitable to work in at all.

Yuuupp. I didn't like the way things were done in there. Food wasn't anytime spectacular and just their attitude was just piss poor, too much shouting and bitching. And they were quite fond of playing the blame game.

Reading customers reviews on the place just re affirmed what I already believed. It's a tourist trap. Better off not bothering to associate with the place at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Were the reviews before you joined? :P

glad you left Mozz, sounded like the place was dragging you down. Hope new place will be able to provide space for your dragons.

Now I am curious and want a link to read some, ha since you mentioned this mozz I am checking out all the old places I worked. :P

Morning Tedders!!!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Were the reviews before you joined? :P

glad you left Mozz, sounded like the place was dragging you down. Hope new place will be able to provide space for your dragons.

Ahh man they start at the dawn of time :pac:

I know I have only done one day in the new place, it's way more chilled out and straight forward. Loving it already :D As are the dragons :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ahh man they start at the dawn of time :pac:

I know I have only done one day in the new place, it's way more chilled out and straight forward. Loving it already :D As are the dragons :P

The people you work with are nearly more important than the work you have to do.

Would sooner work with sound gang with harder/challenging work than easier work with cranky backstabber types. (if that makes sense)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement