Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Belated happy birthday guys.
    Had a lovely chilled morning catching up on the last few pages. Cheers all, especially the relaxed chat on weed.

Kkk - don't delete that number. Keep it but block it in case she ever tries to get in touch, that way you'll recognize it. Hope your brother is ok and stays strong...

The hounds haven't come back yet from their search for swannie, will send in the choppers soon...

Congrats Chef Mozz
    chefs-chocolate-salty-balls-picture.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Not quite sure of what to make of Jared Leto as The Joker tbh.. Tattoos are cool but don't like the teeth. My opinion doesn't really matter tbh though, I'm not a fan of comic book movies by any means. Just not my thing even though I saw The Dark Knight.

Morning all. Wanted to sleep longer but my brain had other ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Not quite sure of what to make of Jared Leto as The Joker tbh.. Tattoos are cool but don't like the teeth. My opinion doesn't really matter tbh though, I'm not a fan of comic book movies by any means. Just not my thing even though I saw The Dark Knight.

Morning all. Wanted to sleep longer but my brain had other ideas.

To me it is a disaster as big as getting bale to be batman!!! The movies do not exist to me *goes back to mentally blocking it all out* Time for brekkie me thinks

Was that a disaster? I have no idea about any of this.. I shouldn't post..

I should really get up and have some food.

Was that a disaster? I have no idea about any of this.. I shouldn't post..

I should really get up and have some food.

Ha to me it was, I think he is just crap biscuits always disliked him anyway, that and he is not tall enough....sounds like the cookie monster when in batman mode and can't act unless it is to show he is devoid of any human emotion and even then it can seem forced.

Ah post away there are people who think he is great, and each to their own opinion like :)

Only ever watched the first movie to see heath ledger (that had me curious I didn't think he would be that good tbh) who so made the movie, I heard the rest of the movies where pants. After that I stuck myself on avoid, I would rather enjoy watching George Clooney playing batman then bale.

Food is good also also I want a dog a new dog!!!! Never bought a dog before I always rescue but a certain breed has caught my eye

Bask in it's beauty http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/boerboel.htm

• Advertisement

Lol, fair enough. I don't really have an opinion on Christian Bale tbh. I have seen Jared in a few things and obviously I'm a fan. Even if the look isn't perfect, maybe his acting will justify him being cast.

Ooh cute doggy!

Lol, fair enough. I don't really have an opinion on Christian Bale tbh. I have seen Jared in a few things and obviously I'm a fan. Even if the look isn't perfect, maybe his acting will justify him being cast.

Ooh cute doggy!

Only ever seen him in lonely hearts I think it was called strange movie o.0 I might have a peek at him to see. Not my cup of tea tbh but it could work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

oh nice, good for giving him a chance even though you don't know him, I tend to be a bit nervous when chatting to people I don't know :o very small world indeed! :)
    yea, still i had to say gnite me was just too tired ..
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ladies and Gentlemen of the Lair,

It's official. I am a chef :D:D:D:D:D:D

Got the job, I start properly on Thursday!!
    CONGRATS MOZZZZ SO HAPPY FOR YE!! Happy HUgs!!!!!
    Angron wrote: »
    So, given the title of the thread, I guess I'm kinda curious as to what people make of the Chaos Gods of Warhammer.
    any links to look at it? :)
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ladies & Gents, Jared Leto has been revealed as The Joker

CDZbuEiUUAAtGQb.jpg

Not sure what to make of it really.
    awww me likes :o
    Satori Rae wrote: »
    To hot to sleep officially having a loop de loop for breakfast :P
    yea it was WAY too hot last night.. kept me tossin and turnin for few hours lol

morning people its a rainy day! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

No rain further down the coast here, but I can sense it is coming.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    No rain further down the coast here, but I can sense it is coming.
    fallin all mornin here.. i think it started last nite... but sky is very white so may not last much longer..

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote:
    Only ever seen him in lonely hearts I think it was called strange movie o.0 I might have a peek at him to see. Not my cup of tea tbh but it could work
    Yeah that movies was very strange. You should watch Dallas Buyers Club, he won an Oscar for it and was very deserving of it IMO. Also watch Lord of War (if you can stand Nicolas Cage) or Requiem for a Dream (if you aren't squeamish), he's brilliant in both of those.
    Joya wrote:
    awww me likes
    I'm actually warming to it. I love the hair and the tattoos. What's up with the teeth and the purple glove though?

It's absolutely lashing rain here. I had a driving lesson and the rain made it a little difficult. I'm not doing anything major wrong though. I'm just a little hesitant and I need more confidence. I also have a tendency to coast a bit.

I'm actually warming to it. I love the hair and the tattoos. What's up with the teeth and the purple glove though?
    hope m not the only one who actually sees him as - beautiful :rolleyes:

good to have drivin' lessons in all kinds of weather and periods of day/night, it will only help on the test - good luck with it paws! :)

Joya wrote:
    hope m not the only one who actually sees him as - beautiful
    Definitely not. I've fancied him for years! :p
    Joya wrote:
    good to have drivin' lessons in all kinds of weather and periods of day/night, it will only help on the test - good luck with it paws!
    That's true. Hopefully it won't be like that on the day though. Thanks! Only a few short weeks left now.

I can't believe this lair is going faster than the last one!

Hey Paws,

This place is motoring along too.

Hi Ted :) It is, isn't it?

I've just seen a video of a puppy barking at himself because he had the hiccups. The cuteness! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*crawls in the door*

Hi pals

Overdo it last night Seph?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yup

*keels over*

**Slides plate across table**

Get this into you.

stressfreefullenglis_67721_16x9.jpg

You the man ted :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bad head this afternoon Seph?

I think an afternoon on the couch reading is in order.

someone please tell me to start workin on me project due tomorrow and stop "working" on me signature image

in relation to the later - is it annoying to have so many little images of dragons for anyone?
    or not :)

thanks! <3

Joya wrote: »
    someone please tell me to start workin on me project due tomorrow and stop "working" on me signature image

in relation to the later - is it annoying to have so many little images of dragons for anyone?
    or not :)

thanks! <3

Once you do some work on the project, we will let you know about your signature

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Once you do some work on the project, we will let you know about your signature
    hahah excellent tactic ted !:pac:

*joya's rollin up her sleaves and starts workin dilligently*
    *do not disturb sign hanged in front of her lair's room!*

c ye later!

:D

What's everyone up to this evening?

What's everyone up to this evening?

Watching the Liverpool match here at the minute.

Catch up on some TV later.

Runnning a 10K tomorrow, so not overexerting the body today.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hello everyone! This lair is much scarier than the last one. Could do with a bean bag chair to soften it a bit.

Going to visit a friend at his new place later on. There may or may not be pasta and shenanigans involved. That reminds me I have a deck of cards I must bring.

Fair play Ted, hope the run goes well for you.

How about you Paws, up to much?

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Runnning a 10K tomorrow, so not overexerting the body today.
    Fair play, best of luck! :)
    How about you Paws, up to much?
    I'm just having some tea and reading. :) Yourself?

• Advertisement

Thanks guys :o

You still stuck on a Patterson phase Paws?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement