Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Afternoon folks, how are we?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shiminay wrote: »

Surviving here.

How's Mr Shim

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I'm just having some tea and reading. :) Yourself?
    Just summing up the energy for a shower so I'm presentable for later. Right now having a cup of the ta. I call it ta now, sounds more country.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Thanks guys :o
    Have you run many marathons before or is this a first?
    Great now, can't complain. How's yourself, up to anything for the weekend?

Just summing up the energy for a shower so I'm presentable for later. Right now having a cup of the ta. I call it ta now, sounds more country.

Have you run many marathons before or is this a first?

Great now, can't complain. How's yourself, up to anything for the weekend?

Just a 10k, not quite up to marathon standards just yet. Did one other one in Dublin a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    You still stuck on a Patterson phase Paws?
    Getting stuck into a John Grisham book now. Have 3 more James Patterson ones lined up though. :o
    Shiminay wrote:
    Hi Shim. All good here, yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm grand, I've a friend's birthday to go to later on so I'm having some tea and am waking up :)

What about the rest of ye?

Fully awake here & supping tae

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I call it tay. Love a good cuppa tay. It's raining here. The dull weather is making me sleepy. How's everyone?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Just a 10k, not quite up to marathon standards just yet. Did one other one in Dublin a few weeks ago
    It's further than I've ran, I usually only run nowadays when I've made someone very angry. It's an achievement either way, well done.
    I'm grand, I've a friend's birthday to go to later on so I'm having some tea and am waking up :)

What about the rest of ye?
    Pretty much the same except for the birthday part. Going to a friends for a night in. Try not to get in too much trouble now. :D
    KKkitty wrote: »
    I call it tay. Love a good cuppa tay. It's raining here. The dull weather is making me sleepy. How's everyone?
    Sunny out here, great if you like that sort of thing I suppose. Ah shure I'm grand anyway, how about yourself, any plans for the weekend?

No plans aaronjumper and you? Send the sun my way please :)

• Advertisement

No plans aaronjumper and you? Send the sun my way please :)
    I tried tying a rope to the sun to pull it to you but the rope caught fire. I have no plan B.

Well meeting a friend or two for a few drinks later, heading home to visit the family after that as it's the mothers birthday on Monday. Tuesday back into town to pay rent before coming back out to the family's place to get it ready for a big bash next weekend provided the weather holds up. My aunt, my mother and my fathers birthday all this week, so having some people over to celebrate.
    Something we started doing after my father passed away, loved a good get together of friends and family. Eat well before hand, bring your own booze and remember old stories.

Busy week.

You won't have a minute to yourself with all that. Hope you have a great time with it all.

You won't have a minute to yourself with all that. Hope you have a great time with it all.
    I'm sure I'll be able to sneak away now and again, if not I'll just lock myself in my room next week.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ugghh...I fell asleep at some point this morning but I just woke up there now. Hate staying in bed all day but let it, tis kinda the day for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

m just havin' some dark chocolate baileys magnum :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ugghh...I fell asleep at some point this morning but I just woke up there now. Hate staying in bed all day but let it, tis kinda the day for it!
    Might as well enjoy the comfort while you're there.
    Joya wrote: »
    m just havin' some dark chocolate baileys magnum :D
    That sounds pretty great. Is it?

That sounds pretty great. Is it?
    yes it was :d))

might even take another one (these are those mini ones) :)

Might as well enjoy the comfort while you're there.

I would but I think I may have to go on the hunt for food, which requires me to get my ass out of bed. My just veg out on the couch and watch stuff online. There's a few documentaries I have lined up on Netflix that I am dying to watch.

I would but I think I may have to go on the hunt for food, which requires me to get my ass out of bed. My just veg out on the couch and watch stuff online. There's a few documentaries I have lined up on Netflix that I am dying to watch.
    which ones are they mozz :)

yes it was :d))

might even take another one (these are those mini ones) :)
    How dare you enjoy junk food when I have none! :D
    Well all good things have to come to an end, I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Bad head this afternoon Seph?

Yup

*rubs head*

I'm off out to see avengers later :-D going for pizza first :-D \0/

Yup

*rubs head*

I'm off out to see avengers later :-D going for pizza first :-D \0/
    You lucky divil. For seeing the Avengers, not for having a sore head.

How dare you enjoy junk food when I have none! :D
    aw please have one pardon me not asking earlier :D

aw please have one pardon me not asking earlier :D
    Mmmm tastes like imagination.

which ones are they mozz :)

Louis Theroux, The city addicted to crystal meth and Aileen, the life and death of a serial killer. Kinda serious watching but eh, I love stuff like this. Might start the second season of American Horror Story as well. I loved the first one.

Well all good things have to come to an end, I suppose.

I am afraid they do but, hey, least I don't really have to leave the house today :D

Mmmm tastes like imagination.
    sweet? :d)

btw im watchin robertson playin against ali carter,
    its quarterfinals
    (snooker world championship 2015)

while of course ted - workin on me project :d)

and strangly after 2 icecreams im going to go for a - coffeeeeee :happy dayz:
    Louis Theroux, The city addicted to crystal meth and Aileen, the life and death of a serial killer. Kinda serious watching but eh, I love stuff like this. Might start the second season of American Horror Story as well. I loved the first one.
    sounds interesting mozz will check it out :)

I am afraid they do but, hey, least I don't really have to leave the house today :D

Second series is a bit more violent and harder to get into. Still good though.

Just after finishing it earlier.

Sounds like interesting watching.
    Yeah leaving the house is overrated. If you're not meeting friends, family or are out of something why bother.

its quarterfinals
    Coffee is great, so many ways to drink it too.
    Oh who is winning? Don't have access to the t.v. at the moment.

its quarterfinals

sounds interesting mozz will check it out :)

it's ok, you are allowed a break every now & then.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I had a nap :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement