Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Home from the ISPCA, tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Joya wrote: »

sounds interesting mozz will check it out :)

Hopefully they will be now. I watched something there the last evening that a few people I know were raving about. Found it incredibly boring and hard to follow. Watched it again Thursday because I thought maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind for it. Nope. Still a big waste of time :/ I hate it though how it can be hit and miss like that.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Second series is a bit more violent and harder to get into. Still good though.

Just after finishing it earlier.

My friends that have watched have said it's the best out of all of them. They told me not to bother with season 3 or 4 :eek:
    Sounds like interesting watching.
    Yeah leaving the house is overrated. If you're not meeting friends, family or are out of something why bother.

Food!! But you can now get your shopping delivered to your front door too :pac: They just make it so easy for you to be a recluse :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    Home from the ISPCA, tired.
    Wish I was closer to there, I'd love to help out.

How'd you get on there Angron? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah grand, it's just busy with all this Carlow stuff. Still there's a fair bit of interest in the dogs coming in because of the exposure the story got, so hopefully some of the dogs can go to nice homes soon-ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hopefully they will be now. I watched something there the last evening that a few people I know were raving about. Found it incredibly boring and hard to follow. Watched it again Thursday because I thought maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind for it. Nope. Still a big waste of time :/ I hate it though how it can be hit and miss like that.
    i started that aileen story, think ill watch it
    looked into that la drug doc and not sure it ll be me cup of tea :)
    placed it on me list though so maybe at some stage ..

• Advertisement

i started that aileen story, think ill watch it
    looked into that la drug doc and not sure it ll be me cup of tea :)
    placed it on me list though so maybe at some stage ..

Have you seen Monster? Charlize Theron plays her. Awesome film and well worth watching!!

I am not sure about the Crystal Meth documentary but I think I only want to watch it because of Breaking Bad :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I hope you've all watched Citizen 4, the Oscar winning doc on Snowden.

Also must recommend Adam Curtis' Bitter Lake.

Angron wrote:
    Ah grand, it's just busy with all this Carlow stuff. Still there's a fair bit of interest in the dogs coming in because of the exposure the story got, so hopefully some of the dogs can go to nice homes soon-ish.
    That's a massive case, so many animals. It's amazing work the SPCAs and other rescues do, I really admire them. Fair play to you for helping out as well. They're going to need every little bit of help they get. Hills donated a massive amount of dog food and it's been shared out among all the rescues dealing with the Carlow case. It's great that people are interested though. Hopefully all the dogs will be rehomed soon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My friends that have watched have said it's the best out of all of them. They told me not to bother with season 3 or 4 :eek:

Food!! But you can now get your shopping delivered to your front door too :pac: They just make it so easy for you to be a recluse :pac:

I preferred Season 1 out of the two of them so far. Each to their own I suppose.

How could a chef be recommending getting food delivered at home :eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I preferred Season 1 out of the two of them so far. Each to their own I suppose.

How could a chef be recommending getting food delivered at home :eek:

I am talking about getting shopping delivered!! :pac: Although you cook for six to eight hours a day and come home and cook something then..you wouldn't be long changing your chune :pac:

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    I hope you've all watched Citizen 4, the Oscar winning doc on Snowden.

Also must recommend Adam Curtis' Bitter Lake.

I shall take note of these!

Have you seen Monster? Charlize Theron plays her. Awesome film and well worth watching!!
    I am not sure about the Crystal Meth documentary but I think I only want to watch it because of Breaking Bad redface.png
    yes i did lonf time ago though.. good movie yes
    I shall take note of these!
    ill take notes too : )
    thanks shim :)

OK I've just broken out in a cold sweat and I feel all jittery and nauseous. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

OK I've just broken out in a cold sweat and I feel all jittery and nauseous. :confused:
    Glass of water, slow breathing and a doctors visit I'd say. Might not be serious, better safe than sorry though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Are you ok?

Only lasted about 2 minutes.. Maybe I'm hungry, I haven't eaten since around half 2 this afternoon. Dinner time I think. :o

there is some virus goin' around paws hope it didn't get ye paws :)

btw now ronnie is playin' against stevens so world championship is always enjoyable time of year for joya :)
    (still quarterfinals on)

i also finished that aileen movie.. it is a good documentary, felt sorry for her actually.....

Seriously can't wait for my dinner. Vegetarian Stroganoff with penne pasta :D

I adore Stroganoff waaaayyyy too much!

googled it and it looks yummy mozz, were you making it?

I had steak. It was nice.

• Advertisement

you guys are making me considering preparing somethin' for dinner, i am soo lazy for cooking its just unbelievable..

I've just seen the most stupid argument on Facebook. "I'm not voting because this will never affect me".. Wtf? Clearly this idiot isn't thinking that he could have a son or daughter that's gay and that this vote could affect their lives. Stupid people are stupid.

should we all (previously registered voters) get voting invitations for that (so ill just wait for that to come via post) or you have to register to vote?

We should get cards but there is a way to check if you are on the register. :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

should we all (previously registered voters) get voting invitations for that (so ill just wait for that to come via post) or you have to register to vote?

if you're at all concerned about being able to vote go to; http://www.checktheregister.ie and make sure you're on the register ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

We should get cards but there is a way to check if you are on the register. :)
    i got invitation last time (even i didnt manage to vote) so i guess they have me on register but would still like to check
    how can you do that?

aha thanks SW :)

SW wrote: »
    if you're at all concerned about being able to vote go to; http://www.checktheregister.ie and make sure you're on the register ;)

There ya go Joya. Thanks SW, just checked just in case and I'm registered :)

Honestly, I have yet to see a single compelling argument to vote No.

yup, registered, thank SW its nice to see :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

There ya go Joya. Thanks SW, just checked just in case and I'm registered :)

Yep, just checked also. You are registered.

Just kidding, not a stalker.

:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement