Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hi noccers.

Congrats on new job mozzie well done! Happiest of Birthdays to the lads! :)

I luvs my Friday epic-sleeps. Went to bed last night at 11, went for an hour's nap intending to get up an hour later and get some food and do a few things but I ended sleeping until 9.30am! Fell back again and got up around 1pm. Saturday has flew by now though and nothing done, could have cleaned the house. Ah but shure feic it.

I gots me a brand spanking snazzy new Laptop! Yayyyyyy! :) My old one was on its' last legs though - no space left at all on it and over-run with malware plus I think the sound-card was done-in, listening to music on it was very bad, and was filthy with fecking crumbs and everything! :o I keep insisting I won't let new Laptop go like old one but we'll see how long that lasts! :o I went to town yesterday and bought a new top, and 2 pairs of trousers, and pack of socks and under-wear, and loads of jewellery and some make-up. Oh and a badly-needed new trendy Hair-Dryer. I r all happy now!

How is one and all?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi KMQ, nice to see ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

CRISIS!!!

There's no chocolate in my house. Of any kind. :( And I don't want to go to the 24 hour. It's a mile away and I am in my pjs..crap! >.<

You can take all the chocolate we have. I'll eat it otherwise.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I think it's worth stickin back on yer clothes mozzie and gettin to that shop. :o:) Chocolate is food of the Gods! :)

• Advertisement

Ehh..not worth walking up the road tbh. It's too quite and lonely and places of it are quite dark. I would bring OH with me but he's wrecked from work.

I'm buying myself some Bournville chocolate on Wednesday after WW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'm buying myself some Bournville chocolate on Wednesday after WW.

Hi pp there's a chocolate in aldi moser Roth I think it's called 70% cocoa it's the bomb. Specially if you like bournville

^^ It's quite nice. Sometimes use it in cooking :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Had to unfollow the Avengers 2 thread in the film forum, haven't seen the film yet, and the thread is littered with spoilers.

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote:
    Hi pp there's a chocolate in aldi moser Roth I think it's called 70% cocoa it's the bomb. Specially if you like bournville
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    ^^ It's quite nice. Sometimes use it in cooking
    Ooh nice. I can't wait til Wednesday! :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    ^^ It's quite nice. Sometimes use it in cooking :o

I love it. Packet has small bars be hard pressed to eat more than one or two. Really hits the chocolate craving.

That it does. It's pretty nice as a ganache too :D

I am actually tempted to hoof it up the road but still it is pretty risky. I knew I should have left the house today :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Does he sue for his own personal gain or does he give the money to charities that carter towards people with disabilities?

I hate to ask but if I can get some of you to click the dragons please? I noticed they have only had two clicks and I don't wants them to die :(

He sues and keeps the money, even if there is one tiny thing like a corridor not wide enough to meet standards he will sue, it is his profession. Pretty crappy if you ask me not every place can be disability friendly unfortunately.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Fierce quiet, have you all gotten bitten by the sociable bug and have ventured to the outside world? :eek:

I had to go to a friend's birthday this evening. She showed me her Bat Man pants!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm here or am i just an illusion.

I ran off to get a cup of peppermint tea. I am all out of that now too..damn and blast!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Soon Moz you'll be able to "acquire" kitchen supplies when you get into the new job :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    Soon Moz you'll be able to "acquire" kitchen supplies when you get into the new job :p

I did that in college, I have a fine collection of tasting spoons :pac:

• Advertisement

i don't know how to embed pics but thought this was funny

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie stumbles into Lair after being gone awhile. It's a Temple now? I am surprised it didn't burst into flames when I entered! :eek:

Hi all!

Pretty accurate picture all right. Was out for an shnaakey shmoke there a few minutes ago, a big difference from a few nights ago!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie stumbles into Lair after being gone awhile. It's a Temple now? I am surprised it didn't burst into flames when I entered! :eek:

SWANNIE!! We've missed you!! How are you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SWANNIE!! We've missed you!! How are you?
    Hi Mozz! Tuesday last week Swannie saw her GP, and after tests, she called an ambulance and rushed me to ER, later admitted to hospital followed by midnight surgery. Released late Thursday, and now outpatient loaded on meds and pain killers. So if Swannie acts a fuzzzzz-brain in Lair, I now have an excuse. :pac:

Hi Mozz! Tuesday last week Swannie saw her GP, and after tests, she called an ambulance and rushed me to ER, later admitted to hospital followed by midnight surgery. Released late Thursday, and now outpatient loaded on meds and pain killers. So if Swannie acts a fuzzzzz-brain in Lair, I now have an excuse. :pac:

Oh noes!! :( Here's hoping you get well soon m'dear!! Sending all the positive waves your way!! :)

On another note. It's 02:20 am here and there is a few ass hats buzzing around and racing in their cars. Rally weekend is next week dick wads! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi guys:)

hope you're ok black swan, sending healing vibes your way!

Oh noes!! :( Here's hoping you get well soon m'dear!! Sending all the positive waves your way!! :)
    Thanks Mozz. I feel better already. :cool:
    On another note. It's 02:20 am here and there is a few ass hats buzzing around and racing in their cars. Rally weekend is next week dick wads! :mad:
    Any Vin Diesel wanna-bes?

hope you're ok black swan, sending healing vibes your way!

Thanks writer. I can use all the healing vibes you can spare. Grounded this weekend and next week. I really had to be sick to miss our 10K race!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Thanks writer. I can use all the healing vibes you can spare. Grounded this weekend and next week. I really had to be sick to miss our 10K race!

not a problem :) rest up and take it easy. indeed, we missed ya!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement