Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

not a problem :) rest up and take it easy. indeed, we missed ya!
    I missed you too! Whoa is me... I am now several pages behind. Done any writing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Black Swan wrote: »
    Thanks Mozz. I feel better already. :cool:

Any Vin Diesel wanna-bes?

I am afraid that's all they are Swannie, wannabies!

I dread this weekend coming. I am not knocking car enthusiasts who do come to follow the rally and are genuinely interested. It's the yokes that also come down and are just out to cause trouble. It's gone down hill in the last few years. Sure there isn't even much advertising with it this year! :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am afraid that's all they are Swannie, wannabies!
    It'll be fast and furious about your streets, with fools driving out of control... So be careful Mozz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I missed you too! Whoa is me... I am now several pages behind. Done any writing?

ah that's ok, you'll catch up :) I was sick last year myself for about 6 to 8 weeks, took a while to get back to myself but got caught up with writing eventually. I haven't been able to do much writing lately as I've been mad busy but done a bit over the weekend :)

hiya mozz:)

ah that's ok, you'll catch up :)
    On sick leave, so I'll have extra time to catch up.

• Advertisement

On sick leave, so I'll have extra time to catch up.

ah ok, that's not too bad :)

It'll be fast and furious about your streets, with fools driving out of control... So be careful Mozz.

They wish!! :pac: It'll be night time when they'll be acting the maggot. I'll be working all next weekend anyway but sure can never be too careful! :o Traffic will be a nightmare! :o
    hiya mozz:)

Heyo Writer!! Sorry I meant to say hello to before, I got wrapped up in my giving out!! :o :pac:

You're up late? How are you?

They wish!! :pac: It'll be night time when they'll be acting the maggot. I'll be working all next weekend anyway but sure can never be too careful! :o Traffic will be a nightmare! :o

Heyo Writer!! Sorry I meant to say hello to before, I got wrapped up in my giving out!! :o :pac:

You're up late? How are you?

that's no bother mozz:) I'm not too bad now thanks, bit of a migraine earlier so couldn't do much but my hat got rid of it in a few hours thankfully. Can't sleep so chilling in bed:)

how are you doing?

that's no bother mozz:) I'm not too bad now thanks, bit of a migraine earlier so couldn't do much but my hat got rid of it in a few hours thankfully. Can't sleep so chilling in bed:)

how are you doing?

Ahh, glad you're feeling better. I don't really get headaches, let alone migraines, can't imagine what they're like. I am glad you're feeling better though :)

I am not too bad now. I am in bed myself unlike OH who is STILL passed out on the armchair downstairs :pac: Ara, he was working all day, fecker is wrecked.

I am feeling sleepy but at the same time I don't want to go to sleep!

ah ok, that's not too bad :)
    Told to sleep in, so I'll be nesting late each day (per GP orders of course!). :cool:
    It'll be night time when they'll be acting the maggot. I'll be working all next weekend anyway but sure can never be too careful! :o Traffic will be a nightmare! :o
    I live a couple blocks from university, and this reminds me of when freshmen show up at the beginning of each academic year, burning rubber about our residential streets showing off...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Sorry to hear you were in the wars swannie. Hope you recover well.

I shall personally take it upon myself to brew you a fresh pot of java each day till your better.

The lair needs the Swanbot ;)

Ahh, glad you're feeling better. I don't really get headaches, let alone migraines, can't imagine what they're like. I am glad you're feeling better though :)

I am not too bad now. I am in bed myself unlike OH who is STILL passed out on the armchair downstairs :pac: Ara, he was working all day, fecker is wrecked.

I am feeling sleepy but at the same time I don't want to go to sleep!

thanks mozz:) glad you don't suffer from headaches, they can be draining at times! think I overdone it on the chocolate:o but they're less frequent thank god!

good to hear:) oh must have been wrecked!

Tis is a funny feeling that
    Told to sleep in, so I'll be nesting late each day (per GP orders of course!). :cool:

I live a couple blocks from university, and this reminds me of when freshmen show up at the beginning of each academic year, burning rubber about our residential streets showing off...

cool:cool: hope you enjoy them:) really enjoy the sleep in on the weekends now I must say, after a busy week

hiya heyday :) how do?

heyday30 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you were in the wars swannie. Hope you recover well.

I shall personally take it upon myself to brew you a fresh pot of java each day till your better.
    Ooooooooooooo... that sounds grand heyday. Makes me feel better already! Magic beans cure all indeed! :D
    The lair needs the Swanbot ;)
    SwanBot never gets sick. She is indestructible! :pac:

hiya heyday :) how do?

Hi miss writer. I'm good ta. Should be sleeping but can't seem to nod off.

Should be sleeping but can't seem to nod off.
    Stop counting sheep heyday... rather count SwanBots! :P

Hi miss writer. I'm good ta. Should be sleeping but can't seem to nod off.

good to hear heyday:) ahh, hope you get some rest

Stop counting sheep heyday... rather count SwanBots! :P

Ah but there is only one SwanBot the others would be just imposters.

Alas the dark side is calling.

Good night ladies :)

Well glad you're taking it easy Swannie, we want you back, fighting fit in no time :D

We have a few living in our estate. They do be in and out the whole time, all ours of the night, back and forth to the 24 hour petrol station. From what the neighbours from next door tell me, the residents committee are not pleased at all. I can't say I blame them. There's a lot of families living down here and it's a very quiet part of town. Latest you'll see anyone outside is 11:00 pm bar those boy racers.

I am ranting on too much about it now but I am really not looking forward to next weekend :o

Good night ladies :)
    Nite heyday. :cool:
    Well glad you're taking it easy Swannie, we want you back, fighting fit in no time :D
    Thanks Mozz.

**Swannie yawns**

Nappy time. Chat with ye later. Bye all. :cool:

• Advertisement

Take it easy Swannie :)

see ya black swan, take care:)

g'night heyday:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey everyone and anyone who's still awake at this loony hour :3

Sup Links!! Was wondering where you were!

How's you?

Not too bad, friends were around so was busy :D

Feeling exhausted now. Finally got around to seeing The Cell! Can't believe it took me so long :o Fantastic movie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo lairlings! Just posting in to say hi.. Epic hockey game was epic!.

Hey Grem, I'm just off to sleeps myself so nai nai ;)

night night links :)

hiya grem! how are ya?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Swannie, place wasn't these without you. Been no Swanbot mischief.

Hope your on the mend there.

**sends best wishes for quick recovery & bag of magic beans ***

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Heyo lairlings! Just posting in to say hi.. Epic hockey game was epic!.

Bonjour Gremmers, hope you are having a great holiday. Bring us back a Toblerone :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement