Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    That's what i was doing, albeit watching dvds on the xbox 360, haven't tried Borderlands yet.

Tis a good game!! I was playing it there during the Easter but I haven't gone near it since. I suppose with all the nice weather we were having I felt a little weird about gaming :o No problems staying online all day :pac:

Might actually play it tomorrow when the house is quiet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

Sleep escapes me.

It seems to be escaping me a lot lately..why I don't know :o
    Hi pals

How be you Seph?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hiya all, i just submitted some code to moodle and published the app to google play but its pending approval so it can take a while till i can test it..
    im absolutely aware i could do better but honestly had no power in me to do so :)

will now finish unfaithful started some time ago..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    It seems to be escaping me a lot lately..why I don't know :o

How be you Seph?

OK thanks and yourself?

Congrats on the job btw

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    hiya all, i just submitted some code to moodle and published the app to google play but its pending approval so it can take a while till i can test it..
    im absolutely aware i could do better but honestly had no power in me to do so :)

will now finish unfaithful started some time ago..

At least you have it done now and submitted and that's all that matters! :)
    OK thanks and yourself?

Congrats on the job btw

Thank you m'dear :) Still pretty chuffed. Really looking forward to Thursday now :)

I am not too bad. Just watching an old episode of Top Gear with OH. The one with Slash in it..never saw it before :o

At least you have it done now and submitted and that's all that matters! :)
    yup! whatever and however it is it will have to suffice at this stage :D

Joya wrote: »
    yup! whatever and however it is it will have to suffice at this stage :D

Exactly, sure the main thing is that it's done. My friend still has a pile of essays to write up. He has a 10,000 word one due in the next few days. He's become addicted to GTA online. I pray for his soul..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

g'night pals

Night Johnny!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pleasant slumbers johnny me lad.

Exactly, sure the main thing is that it's done. My friend still has a pile of essays to write up. He has a 10,000 word one due in the next few days. He's become addicted to GTA online. I pray for his soul..
    i can empathise with him :d))

night johnny boi :)

As do I. I am sure he'll find the motivation! That's if his girlfriend doesn't fire the PS4 out the window first :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh quick someone distract me from the noises coming from my brother's room................. :eek:

This ain't something I wanna be hearing!!!!!!!! Lalalalalala.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh god I feel like a gluton :eek: I made myself a steak sandwich for dinner and then I ate an entire chocolate pudding my mum bought me (she's terrible for getting me these things)

I feel all groggy now I've eaten too much :o

But oh boy, you know your sandwich is good when you bite into it and it bleeds :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh quick someone distract me from the noises coming from my brother's room................. :eek:

This ain't something I wanna be hearing!!!!!!!! Lalalalalala.....

Oh god paws is it what I think it is. :O
    Turn on some music quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Links234 wrote: »
    Oh god I feel like a gluton :eek: I made myself a steak sandwich for dinner and then I ate an entire chocolate pudding my mum bought me (she's terrible for getting me these things)

I feel all groggy now I've eaten too much :o

But oh boy, you know your sandwich is good when you bite into it and it bleeds :pac:

Was all good sounding to me till the mention of blood! Like my steak medium well.

heyday30 wrote:
    Oh god paws is it what I think it is. Turn on some music quickly.
    Desperately searching for earphones just in case it starts again......

I don't think a big sister should hear that!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Desperately searching for earphones just in case it starts again......

I don't think a big sister should hear that!

No, no she should not.

Is your brother's banjo out of tune?

• Advertisement

No, no she should not.
    Earphones have been located. Phew!
    Links234 wrote:
    Is your brother's banjo out of tune?
    For his gf's sake, I hope not but lalalalalala!!! :p

Earphones have been located. Phew!

For his gf's sake, I hope not but lalalalalala!!! :p

Oh dear....LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hope ya got your earphones Paws.

Got 'em and listening to Tremonti :D

Now try having your little brother be a drummer who is obsessed with the beat.

But the beat is key, you can't be a drummer without having a beat

Though Lars Ulrich is an exception to that

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Though Lars Ulrich is an exception to that

Burnnnnn!

Now try having your little brother be a drummer who is obsessed with the beat.
    It's drowning them out completely which I'm fine with :p

Gotta try get some sleep. Night guys :)

You know it's kinda funny, a friend of mine was over yesterday and we spent ages watching various Japanese metal live concerts, he thought they were awesome, but what's kinda amusing is that he's Japanese and never heard of any of the bands :pac:

• Advertisement

Burnnnnn!

Now in all fairness Lars, he ain't that bad, he's good, but with practice he could be a whole lot better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement