Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Could be better, could be worse.

Trying to prolong the onset on Sunday Blues.
    Sorry lost internet yesterday. Not a fan of Sundays either, I take it. Hope you got through it okay.
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Jaysus, I have never seen the place so quiet!!
    It's a Library now Mozz, choose a book, sit down and most importantly shhhhhhh. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Shiminay wrote: »
    Everyone's got the Mondays...

It's nearly over guys!! Ye can get through this!! :D

It's a Library now Mozz, choose a book, sit down and most importantly shhhhhhh. :p

NOO!! I want to make as much noise as possible!!

*Turns speakers up to 11*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo guys

Hi Paws! How are you?

Any snow your side of the country?

It's nearly over guys!! Ye can get through this!! :D
    NOO!! I want to make as much noise as possible!!

*Turns speakers up to 11*
    That video is amazing.
    Heyo guys
    Hey Paws, how are you today?

• Advertisement

I love that video!! :D Mario owned that solo so he did :pac:

I love that video!! :D Mario owned that solo so he did :pac:
    That's my first time seeing it. Yes Mario's solo was all sorts of great, as well as the Toad rebellion. :pac:

It's awesome on so many levels :D I came across a few years ago and I have being sharing the **** out of it ever since :pac:

There's one of Link singing We are the champions. I actually must watch that one again!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Afternoon Paws.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Hi Paws! How are you?

Any snow your side of the country?
    All good here. Just having a cuppa. :)

No snow here. We did have a huge shower of hailstones a while ago but now the sun is shining.
    Hey Paws, how are you today?
    Hi aaronjumper, I'm good. How are you?
    Shiminay wrote:
    Afternoon Paws.
    Hi Shim, how's tricks?

• Advertisement

I saw it on Facebook earlier..a few people I know were complaining about it this morning. Grant it they live on high ground but still, heat wave one minute minute, snow the next :pac:

All good Paws, how's about you?

It's awesome on so many levels :D I came across a few years ago and I have being sharing the **** out of it ever since :pac:

There's one of Link singing We are the champions. I actually must watch that one again!
    Well thanks for sharing, I thought it was great. I'll have a look for the other one.
    Hi aaronjumper, I'm good. How are you?
    Grand now just after a duck egg omelette with feta cheese and spinach. Fat and happy.

All good Paws, how's about you?

All good. Any news? :)

Not a thing :) It's Monday again, so bleh. How's about you? Had you a good weekend?

My brother took my laptop charger because be broke his and didn't tell anyone. Now it's my fault that Mam found out because I needed to take it back. Ffs. I'm sick of everything being my f**king fault.

My brother took my laptop charger because be broke his and didn't tell anyone. Now it's my fault that Mam found out because I needed to take it back. Ffs. I'm sick of everything being my f**king fault.
    You should calmly lead with the following counter argument.

Mr5G82o.gif

Wait what? Your mother is blaming you because your brother broke his lap top charger?

I don't mean to be rude paws but tell your mam to cop on.

Hate that shte, was the same in my house growing up and living there in my 20s.

Wait what? Your mother is blaming you because your brother broke his lap top charger?

I don't mean to be rude paws but tell your mam to cop on.

No, he's p1ssed off because I apparently caused a scene. I didn't. I asked him for it back and she heard so she asked him what was wrong with his. He's 21, you'd swear he was a child the way he's carrying on.

• Advertisement

Hate that shte, was the same in my house growing up and living there in my 20s.

A couple of years back when I was living at home, my brother bought a new lap top for himself. Every once and a while he'd let me borrow it. In or around the time I moved out of home, the lap top went missing.

I had nothing to do with it's disappearance HOWEVER he was adamant that I stole it from him. For months he was accusing me and for months I stood up for myself and told him that I didn't know where the stupid thing went.

Nearly a year after it disappeared, my mother was cleaning out my sisters wardrobe. She found the lap top buried under a pile of old school books and clothes. My sister had cracked the screen on it and decided to keep shtum about it. She saw the arguments that myself and my brother were getting into over this stupid laptop and she saw how heated they got. It's the only one time I have being properly disgusted with her.

As for my brother, he didn't apologise to me properly until Christmas gone by. Four years it took him to admit he was in the wrong. Family eh?

No, he's p1ssed off because I apparently caused a scene. I didn't. I asked him for it back and she heard so she asked him what was wrong with his. He's 21, you'd swear he was a child the way he's carrying on.
    Well should be the last time he gets a lend of the charger at the very least. It helps to show gratitude when someone lets you use their stuff.

I won't be getting any sort of apology because he just expects thing to go his way. He's the youngest so he was never taught any different. If he'd get off his arse and try and get a job and stop spending the money my mother gives him he might be able to afford a replacement charger. I can bet she's going to go buy him one tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi guys:)

well I survived my first day in my new group in college, turns out I'm doing the same course but with different people. They're all a mad bunch! first day went well though:)

on the more not so good side, the hospital staff had a meeting about my granny today, and their not very happy with her progress, says she probably won't get better. The hospital are saying we need to move her, as they need a bed for more urgent cases. My family and I have to make a decision on whether to bring her home with an awful lot of care (my folks are considering moving to Cork again) or a nursing home

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My former sister in law has blocked me on Facebook. How childish of her.

on the more not so good side, the hospital staff had a meeting about my granny today, and their not very happy with her progress, says she probably won't get better. The hospital are saying we need to move her, as they need a bed for more urgent cases. My family and I have to make a decision on whether to bring her home with an awful lot of care (my folks are considering moving to Cork again) or a nursing home
    Sorry for your troubles writer.

I won't be getting any sort of apology because he just expects thing to go his way. He's the youngest so he was never taught any different. If he'd get off his arse and try and get a job and stop spending the money my mother gives him he might be able to afford a replacement charger. I can bet she's going to go buy him one tomorrow.

I don't understand how you haven't gone postal yet. If I were in your situation Paws, I'd have them killed.
    Angron wrote: »
    Hey.

Sup Angron o/
    hi guys:)

well I survived my first day in my new group in college, turns out I'm doing the same course but with different people. They're all a mad bunch! first day went well though:)

That's one tough situation Writer.Not an easy decision to make at all. Wishing ye all the best with it.
    KKkitty wrote: »

Sure no harm says you!

That sucks, writer. Really sorry to hear this. :(
    Angron wrote: »
    Hey.

Hi Angron :)
    KKkitty wrote: »

Your brother is much better off without a childish person like that.

• Advertisement

I don't understand how you haven't gone postal yet. If I were in your situation Paws, I'd have them killed.

This is me pretty much all the time:

b1f865c41d8c71e6f3a64fa9fac1c570.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement