Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hurting, but glad to chat with my Lair friends. How is Paws?

Oooooooooo thanks Joya. That makes me feel better already. :-D
    ha! imagine it like some fluffy soft pillows of pinky clouds so you can relax in them :D
    or something like that :d))

btw hows the weather in la these days, what are we missing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nice of you to make an appearance Swannie :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Hurting, but glad to chat with my Lair friends. How is Paws?
    Sorry to hear that Swan. Have a hug!

I'm doing OK. Needed some time on my own. I was in an awful mood earlier but I've calmed down big time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    ha! imagine it like some fluffy soft pillows of pinky clouds so you can relax in them :D
    or something like that :d))
    I like your imagery Joya. :cool:

btw hows the weather in la these days, what are we missing :)
    Blue sky, 5 to 10 knot gusts, 26C, with lots of students in shorts and Ts.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Nice of you to make an appearance Swannie :P
    Been in hospital Lith. No net access, which was a real bummer.
    Have a hug!
    Awwwww thanks Paws! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

How you feeling Swannie, on the mend?

• Advertisement

:o Swannie has a weakness, quickly someone find that hospital and those records and burn them.

In all seriousness, I hope it wasn't anything major, and that you'll be back causing shenanigans before you know it :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    How you feeling Swannie, on the mend?
    Much better than last week thanks Shiminay. Was in pain last Tuesday, saw my GP, did some tests, then rushed to ER followed by hospital admission and midnight surgery. Released late Thursday with meds and pain killers, so if I act the dizzy silly Swannie in Lair, at least now I have an excuse... :pac:

Blue sky, 5 to 10 knot gusts, 26C, with lots of students in shorts and Ts.
    aww so same as here :pac:

i wish :d))

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sounds rough, you mind yourself.

In all seriousness, I hope it wasn't anything major, and that you'll be back causing shenanigans before you know it :)
    Dr Lith prescribes shenanigans to Swannie. I'll tell my GP! :D

• Advertisement

I wish someone would prescribe me shenanigans! :p

Dr Lith prescribes shenanigans to Swannie. I'll tell my GP! :D

Heal up first, then you can shenanigans all you want, or ya know reprogramme Swanbot (what version is it now?), someone needs to keep Seph well behaved and out of the shadows

I wish someone would prescribe me shenanigans! :p
    Calling Dr Lith... Calling Dr Lith. You are needed in ER to prescribe shenanigans to Paws stat!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Shenanigans all round :D

Calling Dr Lith... Calling Dr Lith. You are needed in ER to prescribe shenanigans to Paws stat!!

I don't have scripts for THEM kinda shenanigans, or whatever shenanigans Ms. Paws be implying.

Heal up first, then you can shenanigans all you want, or ya know reprogramme Swanbot (what version is it now?), someone needs to keep Seph well behaved and out of the shadows
    SwanBot is now version 2.1 and indestructible! Cannot wait to try out the new and improved Seph CRUSHING app! :P

SwanBot is now version 2.1 and indestructible! Cannot wait to try out the new and improved Seph CRUSHING app! :P

gallery_298_17_1836.gif

Sorry Dude :pac:

i think seph s been crushed already long time ago :D)))

KKkitty wrote: »
    Shenanigans all round :D
    Oh oh... kitty wants to get something started in the Lair methinks! Hi kitty! :D

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I don't have scripts for THEM kinda shenanigans, or whatever shenanigans Ms. Paws be implying.
    ;)

Hehe..

• Advertisement

;)

Hehe..
    I can just imagine what kind of shenanigans Lith was thinking when he thought of Paws... :o:p

**Swannie covers eyes with wings, but peaks between feathers**

Get your mind out of the gutter Lady Swannington :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Swannie!! Hope you're feeling a bit better from when we last spoke! :)

Joya, was talhotblond any good? It keeps popping up on Netflix but never got round to watching it..seems interesting enough!

i think seph s been crushed already long time ago :D)))
    Yes, unfortunately the earlier SwanBot version had a romantic crush on Seph, and did not CRUSH him when commanded to do so. :pac:
    Get your mind out of the gutter Lady Swannington :P
    **Swannie fluffs feathers!**

I have Shiminay and his mobile for that Swannington label! :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Joya, was talhotblond any good? It keeps popping up on Netflix but never got round to watching it..seems interesting enough!
    yea well i started and watched it all through the end, kept me fused so id say yes :pac:

i dont want to give any spoilers now :d)

yea well i started and watched it all through the end, kept me fused so id say yes :pac:

i dont want to give any spoilers now :d)

Hmm, I'll take your word for it and have a looksie at it. So much to watch and such little time :pac:

real life is a bitch :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    So much to watch and such little time :pac:
    Poetic Mozz... oh hi! :D

real life is a bitch :pac:

It just keeps getting in the way of important things like boards, gaming and Netflix :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Right this is kinda cringe worthy but mine and the fella's song is a Nickelback track.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement