Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

KKkitty wrote: »
    Right this is kinda cringe worthy but mine and the fella's song is a Nickelback track.

Could be worse tbh, could be a One Direction song :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote:
    Right this is kinda cringe worthy but mine and the fella's song is a Nickelback track.
    Which one?

They have some decent songs but they've kinda gone downhill in the last couple of years.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    real life is a bitch :pac:
    Or a son-of-a... for us lasses.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nickleback - the band everyone loves to bitch about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    Yes, unfortunately the earlier SwanBot version had a romantic crush on Seph, and did not CRUSH him when commanded to do so. :pac:

**Swannie fluffs feathers!**

I have Shiminay and his mobile for that Swannington label! :pac:
    yea well, seems heart and head sometimes do not play along :pac:

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie is heading back to nest for a snooze. See ye later. Thanks for the fun chat. Bye! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

sleep well, was nice seeing you swannie : )

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hmm, I'll take your word for it and have a looksie at it. So much to watch and such little time
    yea give it a try when you have a chance and see how it goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Don't laugh all at once but it's called Far Away. The words mean something to us.

Well if the words mean something to ye, **** what everyone else thinks.

Exactly Lith. I personally don't mind Nickelback at all.

• Advertisement

Nickleback are in the MISS category for me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

They have zero redeeming qualities as far as I'm concerned :p

Black Swan wrote:
    Swannie is heading back to nest for a snooze. See ye later. Thanks for the fun chat. Bye!
    Sleep well Swannie, nice to hear from you! We missed you here! :)
    KKkitty wrote:
    Don't laugh all at once but it's called Far Away. The words mean something to us.
    Had to look that up because I knew it was familiar. Kinda hit a nerve, it used to remind me of my ex before we split up.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Well if the words mean something to ye, **** what everyone else thinks.
    Exactly.
    KKkitty wrote:
    Exactly Lith. I personally don't mind Nickelback at all.
    I do have a soft spot for some of their songs I must admit. I love Photograph.

Ah lads they're not that bad :D

They are Terrible.

Must give Photograph a listen xPPx :)

They are Terrible.

Haters gonna hate :D

KKkitty wrote: »
    Haters gonna hate :D

That's the beauty of opinions, you like Nickleback, i despise them.

I think a lot of people let on to hate them but they're a secret guilty pleasure! :pac:
    My friend swore blind she hated Nickelback but the question still remains, WHY WERE THEY ON YOUR RECENT PLAY LIST HMMM?? :pac:

KKkitty wrote:
    Ah lads they're not that bad
    They're early stuff is better tbh. Not really a fan of anything they've release in the last few years. They're not the worst, don't mind them!

• Advertisement

Nickelback are inoffensive to the point they're offensive to true rock fans I suppose. They're a bit pop music if I'm being honest.

They're early stuff is better tbh. Not really a fan of anything they've release in the last few years. They're not the worst, don't mind them!

Any song I seem to like comes off their first and second albums. They songs had a bit of a grunge sound to them and I think that's why I like them. Wouldn't listen to anything they bought out after that.

KKkitty wrote:
    Nickelback are inoffensive to the point they're offensive to true rock fans I suppose. They're a bit pop music if I'm being honest.
    That is true tbh.
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Any song I seem to like comes off their first and second albums. They songs had a bit of a grunge sound to them and I think that's why I like them. Wouldn't listen to anything they bought out after that.
    Same here. I hated the song Rockstar with a passion, still do! :mad:

That is true tbh.

Same here. I hated the song Rockstar with a passion, still do! :mad:

Ugghh...god damn awful song :mad:

Kid Rocks "All summer long" is another song I can't stand. It ruined Sweet Home Alabama for me :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I think a lot of people let on to hate them but they're a secret guilty pleasure! :pac:
    My friend swore blind she hated Nickelback but the question still remains, WHY WERE THEY ON YOUR RECENT PLAY LIST HMMM?? :pac:

They have a really awesome drummer and bass player ill give them that and i think the opening song on there 2005 album is awesome :).

Mozz my fella thought the same about All Summer Long actually. Nickelback is the marmite of rock music. You either like them or you don't. There's no in between.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SwanBot is now version 2.1 and indestructible! Cannot wait to try out the new and improved Seph CRUSHING app! :P
    gallery_298_17_1836.gif

Sorry Dude :pac:

hmmm....id love to have a wrestling match with swanbot. ;) .....she can crush me any day of the week ;)

Kid Rock ruined Sweet Home Alabama when he sampled it for All Summer Long

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Much better than last week thanks Shiminay. Was in pain last Tuesday, saw my GP, did some tests, then rushed to ER followed by hospital admission and midnight surgery. Released late Thursday with meds and pain killers, so if I act the dizzy silly Swannie in Lair, at least now I have an excuse... :pac:

heal up quick Swannie.

• Advertisement

Kid Rock made an epic entrance theme for the Dead man so he's alright in my book.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement