Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Much better than last week thanks Shiminay. Was in pain last Tuesday, saw my GP, did some tests, then rushed to ER followed by hospital admission and midnight surgery. Released late Thursday with meds and pain killers, so if I act the dizzy silly Swannie in Lair, at least now I have an excuse... :pac:

Bloody hell :eek: i hope your ok now? The lair hasnt been the same without your mischief :) :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Kid Rocks "All summer long" is another song I can't stand. It ruined Sweet Home Alabama for me
    Another song I hate!!! :mad:

I also hate I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness. Actually I just hate that band. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Just for you Paws :pac:

:P

The Darkness are great :D, Justin Hawkins is the closest thing to Freddie Mercury these days with the way he sings

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was i imagining it or did one of kid rocks songs sound like sad but true?

Was i imagining it or did one of kid rocks songs sound like sad but true?

yeah it was called American Badass,

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    The Darkness are great , Justin Hawkins is the closest thing to Freddie Mercury these days with the way he sings
    He's a decent singer but I cannot stand any of their songs!!! :mad:

That Christmas one is painful!!!

He's a decent singer but I cannot stand any of their songs!!! :mad:

That Christmas one is painful!!!

each to their own

Yeah I know.

I appear to be offending everyone unintentionally today.. :(

Raise that middle finger loud proud and no ****s given, to hell with the offended

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Thats the one,how did he get away with, a few brown paper envelopes id say ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Just for you Paws :pac:

:P

nothing wrong with that song me thinks :pac:

never saw the spot though but it was a nice one for the good nite, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hated that song too :mad: :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Raise that middle finger loud proud and no ****s given, to hell with the offended
    True.

I can't seem to please anyone and I'm fed up trying to suit other people. I'm getting no thanks for it. People walk all over you if you're nice to them.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Wise words to live by.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am going to hit the hay folks. Early rise in the morning. Got to head down to social and get them to stop my BTE claim and then take my dog Rosie to the vet.

G'night peeps! o/

Hope the doggy is OK Mozz.

Think I'll head too. This day needs to be over.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I am very drunk. Who wants to know things and stuff?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Where is the body buried?

Stay silent, as your attorney i advise you not to say anything further.

• Advertisement

Where is the body buried?
    The first one or the second one? I need specifics damn you! I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my fictional voice.

Speak your mind aaron....dont mind young 93 :D

Speak your mind aaron....dont mind young 93 :D
    Thank you Seph, I will speak my mind!
    I love you all, you're all great, I say things and I do things and I haven't been kicked out yet. Your tolerance is all the love I need.

Also stuff and things. What ye need to take away from this is life is good, if you're willing to look for it and other such philosophical things.

I'm quite tall, are any of ye quite tall? Do I use too may commas? I've always wondered. I think I'm making my posts easier to read but I'm not sure.

I'm tall aaron, we have that in common.

Ahhhh yer a lovely bunch of lads :D

I'm tall aaron, we have that in common.
    It's nice to have something in common. High fives to theh tall people!
    Ahhhh yer a lovely bunch of lads :D
    I think your lovely too Seph, ya big softie.

I'm smoking in the house I'm such a rebel!

I'm smoking in the house I'm such a rebel.

Tall Boardsies in the lair :D, tsk tsk smoking in the house, I can't say anything, i'm just as bad :pac:

The first one or the second one? I need specifics damn you! I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my fictional voice.

The one with the key to the vault in his right shoe

Thank you Seph, I will speak my mind!
    I love you all, you're all great, I say things and I do things and I haven't been kicked out yet. Your tolerance is all the love I need.

Also stuff and things. What ye need to take away from this is life is good, if you're willing to look for it and other such philosophical things.

I'm quite tall, are any of ye quite tall? Do I use too may commas? I've always wondered. I think I'm making my posts easier to read but I'm not sure.

I say I average height. The Lilliputians I work with would disagree, but they a bunch of shortarses.

• Advertisement

I'm smoking in the house I'm such a rebel!

Ive got cigars....

*hands them around*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement