Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'd prefer if I could feel my feet. :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You need fluffy socks Paws! :D

I have a pair somewhere I think. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Schizophrenic Irish ****ing weather, MAKE UP YOUR MIND DAMN IT :mad:

Quiet here today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

finally finished for the day :) no half day but off tomorrow, still have to be up early to do presentation but can go back to bed, yay!

I was pre-occupied with something, so that's my absence explained.

OK sorry. Just an observation.

Wasn't being shouty or anything :o, then again it is extremely quiet here.

Tuesdays are the worst days ever. That's all I'd chalk it up to.

• Advertisement

Tumbleweed Tuesday

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I was pre-occupied with something, so that's my absence explained.

Pre occupied with a woman is it ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Fierce weather. I was starting to forget what rain looked like.

Pre occupied with a woman is it ? ;)

Yes but not in the way you are thinking :p

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Wasn't being shouty or anything :o, then again it is extremely quiet here.

Sorry.

Probably shouldn't have posted that. :o

how's everyone? :)

Grand now, how's yourself?

I'm OK

Grand now, how's yourself?
    I'm OK

good to hear guys :)

I'm tired but ok, glad I have the day off tomorrow

It's almost 5, another couple of hours and I'm outta here for the evening. Delighted so's I am, I've had enough of this Tuesday already.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Most of my family is shorter than me. Their homes therefore, are a eye damage minefield for me.
    I have a friend whose mother knows me as "the guy that skulled himself walking down the stairs". I was walking down, and thumped my head off of the overhang for the landing, which apparently never happened to anyone before.

Anyway, could someone tell me what exactly is so bad about surrogacy? I see the No side have a lot of people harping on about it, but why is it a bad thing exactly?

I actually have no idea why the people that are voting no are so against it tbh. Probably something about it being unnatural or some crap like that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heard back from the job I applied for, no interview. Gutted.

good to hear guys :)

I'm tired but ok, glad I have the day off tomorrow
    Nice time to have off. Midweek recharge.
    Angron wrote: »
    I have a friend whose mother knows me as "the guy that skulled himself walking down the stairs". I was walking down, and thumped my head off of the overhang for the landing, which apparently never happened to anyone before.

Anyway, could someone tell me what exactly is so bad about surrogacy? I see the No side have a lot of people harping on about it, but why is it a bad thing exactly?
    Ah the dull throbbing of a low overhang, I feel your pain.

There is nothing wrong with surrogacy at all, just the no voters trying to muddy the waters. They are trying to say kids need full time mothers, not ones that go away after 9 months.

Angron wrote: »
    Heard back from the job I applied for, no interview. Gutted.
    Sorry Angron, that sucks. :(
    There is nothing wrong with surrogacy at all, just the no voters trying to muddy the waters. They are trying to say kids need full time mothers, not ones that go away after 9 months.
    But they do get full time mothers, just not the one that physically gave birth to them. Those posters are really offensive IMO. Not to mention the fact that it has nothing to do with what we're supposed to be voting on.

Sorry Angron.
    Sorry Angron, that sucks. :(

But they do get full time mothers, just not the one that physically gave birth to them. Those posters are really offensive IMO. Not to mention the fact that it has nothing to do with what we're supposed to be voting on.
    Yeah as I said no voters just trying to muddy the waters with their ignorant and emotive rantings.

The backwards thoughts of backwards people. I try not to be too political but this will affect the future of a few of my friends and family members. That and I haven't heard a reasonable reason to vote no yet. It's all nonsense, some of it is even contradicting itself.

Nice time to have off. Midweek recharge.

Ah the dull throbbing of a low overhang, I feel your pain.

indeed:) some nice chill time hopefully

sorry to hear your news angron:(

Sorry Angron.

Yeah as I said no voters just trying to muddy the waters with their ignorant and emotive rantings.

The backwards thoughts of backwards people. I try not to be too political but this will affect the future of a few of my friends and family members. That and I haven't heard a reasonable reason to vote no yet. It's all nonsense, some of it is even contradicting itself.

Yeah exactly.

I haven't heard a reasonable reason either tbh. I don't really see why someone would vote no but then again I'm open minded.

If they just came out and say "Vote No cause we think gays are icky" then I'd maybe be willing to credit them with a modicum of respect for being honest, but the mindless and absurd double-speak they go on about is pathetic.

Now they're giving out that people with "strongly held beliefs" acting on them is wrong when those "strongly held beliefs" are "all people are the same" and not "we won't let them gays be teachers." Their world is quite literally being pulled apart by people who are desperate to get Ireland caught up to the 20th century, never mind the 21st.

• Advertisement

Completely agree with you there Shim.

What's everyone up to?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement