Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Listening to music. You?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Same. Gotta go practice driving soon, a.k.a. turn into nervous wreck for an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

have to go out again cos I forgot to buy something when I was shopping, oh crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

back now :) not going out again, tis wet and windy out there

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It looks like it's about to start pissing rain and me about to leave the office for the evening :( Bleh to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Grade A fool right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening all, how are we?

Read that last night as well..she'll get far so she will :pac: The looney bin for her!

Grade A fool right there.

Indeed, i mean her quote on Rock music is laughable at best, drugs and sex will always be associated with rock, and don't get me started on her narrow mindedness about homosexuality, GO BACK TO THE 1950'S LOVE.

Indeed, i mean her quote on Rock music is laughable at best, drugs and sex will always be associated with rock, and don't get me started on her narrow mindedness about homosexuality, GO BACK TO THE 1950'S LOVE.

The 1950s rang darling, they don't want her either..

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    The 1950s rang darling, they don't want her either..
    Haha nice. :pac:

Let's just hope she didn't spawn and raise more to be like her..

Let's just hope she didn't spawn and raise more to be like her..
    I doubt we would be that lucky. Maybe they don't buy into her "Everything is evil, kill it with fire" way of thinking though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was wondering what she thinks extreme is, but I get a feeling "extreme" to her would be "well adjusted" to the most of rest of the world.

And her blaming the economic collapse on feminists - OI VEY

I doubt we would be that lucky. Maybe they don't buy into her "Everything is evil, kill it with fire" way of thinking though.

I don't know, if you're listening to her rabble on from day dot, you'd have a very skewed and awkward view of the world.
    Angron wrote: »
    I was wondering what she thinks extreme is, but I get a feeling "extreme" to her would be "well adjusted" to the most of rest of the world.

She's way back in the inquisition. She wouldn't think twice about torturing people who opposed her views..

And her blaming the economic collapse on feminists - OI VEY
    Damn women and their desire for equal rights!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What's the haps here today

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What's the haps here today

Not much now Ted! How are you?

Oh thanks for recommending The Chefs Table to me. I watched all of season 1!

Chef Massimo Bottura is now my hero :D

Not much now Ted! How are you?

Oh thanks for recommending The Chefs Table to me. I watched all of season 1!

Chef Massimo Bottura is now my hero :D

:eek: that was a serious binge watch there mozz.

• Advertisement

Pre-ordered Corey Taylor's new book :D, oh god i hope it's as good as the first one, which i would recommend to anyone.

:eek: that was a serious binge watch there mozz.

I got back early from town this morning and my friend called over and he said he'd be interested in watching it so we watched the whole thing from ten this morning until about four this evening :pac:

It's really inspired me so it has! :D

I got back early from town this morning and my friend called over and he said he'd be interested in watching it so we watched the whole thing from ten this morning until about four this evening :pac:

It's really inspired me so it has! :D

That's me getting a free dinner next time I am down that way :p

That's me getting a free dinner next time I am down that way :p

A Bottura inspired free dinner mind you :pac:

Oh one of the chefs had a dish called "Retired Dairy Cow". Was a bit dark but still got a giggle out of it :o

Hey all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all

All Hail the Wolfman \o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Soon I shall have tacos. Hail Taco Tuesday!

More visitors. Great.

How's everyone today?

• Advertisement

I am awesome. Unlike my mother, I did not have a Colonoscopy today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement