Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Howdy lads!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes it SR?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Went to banff last night with two other people from Galway.. Safe to say we are all broken!. Fun though..

How goes it SR?

Hey wolfish wolfie, In a odd form tonight had a bad conversation earlier which has spread into my thoughts now I feel like stabbing a canvas with some paint.

Fair annoyed a tad upset more annoyed grrrrrrrah!!! Hows your day been sir any better?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope you're ok Satori, hate having things like that brewing in my head..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hola grem and SR and wolf O/

Hi Sephy sir *waves*

Bah Grem just bah, was talking about the vote yes thing today and to deal with one of the most bigoted person's I have ever met in my life.

It just bought up a tonne of personal issues about this whole stupid vote no posters and the ideas of comparing my best friends who I adore and most love in the world to child abusing scum, just about tipped me over the edge.

Sorry this is probably a heavy topic for boards but I am just about at exploding point.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Some of the posters I've seen for the no vote are just down right diguesting imo.

Having some issues dealing with the coverage myself.. Trying not to expose myself to it too much..

They are foul, apparently its some mothers and fathers group that is putting them up. If only people where not so narrow minded. Like so much is wrong and they have to focus on the one thing that would make other people happy.

• Advertisement

Having some issues dealing with the coverage myself.. Trying not to expose myself to it too much..

You are best off, like I have never ever had anyone speak in front of me that way before, I am not even gay.
    They go on about how this is about surrogacy and adoption when it has nothing to do with that at all. Just so mad cause I have friends who have been raised by single parents and I know people who have been taken from their homes by the church and state back in the day for literally no reason only to be put in orphanages it makes no sense to my head and I am ranting :P I just feel so bad for people seeing this stuff and having to deal with it, the posters are having a deep saddening effect on not just gay people but those who don't come from the norm. Stop Ireland I would like to get off now :P

I'm watching outlander atm, jaysus its fierce raunchy altogether :D

I'm watching outlander atm, jaysus its fierce raunchy altogether :D

Mind your young eyes :P I might give it a go actually

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Mind your young eyes :P I might give it a go actually

Do , you won't regret it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

How do folks?

Hola heyday o/

Hey Seph. How's tricks?

Not bad thanks you?

Good can't complain. What's this program outrage ye're on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

can't sleep :( grr

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote: »
    Good can't complain. What's this program outrage ye're on about?

Outlander?

This , give it a gander :-D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlander_%28TV_series%29

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey all, just a quick hi as I'm about to flop into bed, utterly shattered. Was feeling fairly sick today. Got tea and a hot water bottle ready, so I'll be cosy. Also, how crazy is it that I'm relying on a hot water bottle again?

Outlander?

This , give it a gander :-D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlander_%28TV_series%29

I will. Nice rhyming btw

Sup writer?

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey all, just a quick hi as I'm about to flop into bed, utterly shattered. Was feeling fairly sick today. Got tea and a hot water bottle ready, so I'll be cosy. Also, how crazy is it that I'm relying on a hot water bottle again?

Hi links and WL o/

I will. Nice rhyming btw

I'm a poet and I didn't know it :pac:

*gets coat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Sup writer?

howdy heyday :) how do?

going through a bit of insomnia at the moment, really annoying as need to be up at 7ish tomorrow :o

Howdy steph and links :)

howdy heyday :) how do?

going through a bit of insomnia at the moment, really annoying as need to be up at 7ish tomorrow :o

Howdy steph and links :)

That sucks writer. Hope you get to sleep soon.

Must head myself.

Goodnight all x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

54fa75cc-68e8-4007-9145-a0f0d8d81c95.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I liked that movie Wolfie ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Evening everybody :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement