Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'll be lost when The Flash, Arrow, and Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D, and The Blacklist, Hawaii Five 0, and NCIS: Los Angeles finish their respective seasons on television for the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning all ;)

I barely slept :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning guys:)

I'm all dolled up to do my presentation and waiting for dad now for a lift to Kilkenny :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie slips into Lair and hides behind couch, peaking over between pillows.**

Morning writer, Swannie and whoever else might appear ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    Morning writer, Swannie and whoever else might appear ;)
    Hi Links! :D

What's the haps?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning all. :)

Fell asleep last night and didn't get to look up the listings for the cinema. Oh well, I'll have a look later when I have more time.

good morning guys:)
    Morning writer. :D
    Good morning all. :)
    Morning Paws. :D

Hey Swan, how's you?? :)

Hey Swan, how's you?? :)
    Sleepy thanks Paws. It's only half past the bewitching hour Pacific, and my pillow is calling me.

Nite nite all. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

sleep well (and feel better soon), Swannie!! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Yeah, I feel like crap. I was practically falling asleep yesterday while out for tea with friends, but only got about 3 hours sleep last night after all :(

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, I feel like crap. I was practically falling asleep yesterday while out for tea with friends, but only got about 3 hours sleep last night after all :(
    boo-urns!!

fetch you a coffee or tea?

Black Swan wrote:
    Sleepy thanks Paws. It's only half past the bewitching hour Pacific, and my pillow is calling me.
    Night night Swan :)

Hope everyone else is doing OK too. I'm sitting in my car (robbing WiFi) outside WW listening to the radio.

can we get the doctor on contract for the forum? :pac:

https://twitter.com/kazmahoney/status/593326783761612801

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So thats where my van got too :pac:

So thats where my van got too :pac:
    :P:P

Nah, no helping me other than a good solid night of sleep.

Oh god, everything that could go wrong did go wrong with my presentation, there was a last minute venue change which I wasn't told about. Had a make a last minute dash to kells. Then the wrong presentation was shown, where I said I was in a relationship. Feeling a bit tearful :-(

Ah that sucks writer :(

Treat yourself to tea and Cake maybe?

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote:
    Treat yourself to tea and Cake maybe?

Links234 wrote:
    Ah that sucks writer

Yeah, kinda sucks :-(

I think ill treat myself to something nice when I get home, I'm in kilkenny at the moment, my dads gone off looking at charity shops and left me in the car. The other person doing the presentation with me handled it well I must say, I literally froze in my seat and she took it down, very apologic to me and the 30ish people attending

Oh god, everything that could go wrong did go wrong with my presentation, there was a last minute venue change which I wasn't told about. Had a make a last minute dash to kells. Then the wrong presentation was shown, where I said I was in a relationship. Feeling a bit tearful :-(

Awh writer, that sucks. Definitely treat yourself to something nice when you get home. Maybe some lunch.

I was asked to hang around for a bit longer than usual in the charity shop so I'm gonna treat myself to lunch out again. I know I'm not working but it'll make me feel better :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good morning all.

Writer, that sounds like a gigantic pile of shite :( Rough start to the day for sure.

It's rainin' sideways! :eek:

Finally on the way home now, my dad took a long time in the charity shops! We both got something to eat in the upstairs cafe of dunnes stores. Chill for the day I think

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon everyone.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone.
    howdy, Chef :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

SW wrote: »
    howdy, Chef :D

bc7.png

How art thou S?

Hi guys :D

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    bc7.png

How art thou S?

The finest! :P day is flying along nicely.

All good with the DragonFire Chef? :pac:

Howdy, purple :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement