Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i believe i deserved a break (after working on project that is due today and that i was supposed to work with a friend of mine) and want to watch something.. any suggestions?

if no ill watch another episode of csi miami they're not that bad lol...

btw anybody watched Spiral?
    and if yes is it any good

(it has 8.5 on imdb?)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My fella handed back the baseball bat to its owner. The owner went red as a beetroot :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How's everyone doing tonight?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm all right, just watching some Psych. Yourself PP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Cuppa tae watching the snooker here, while trying to reconfigure a netbook here.

Needs a full reinstall of lots of stuff & was given to the resident family IT department to fix :(

• Advertisement

Angron wrote:
    I'm all right, just watching some Psych. Yourself PP?
    Nice.

I'm all right. Just finishing off my latest James Patterson book with some tea. :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Cuppa tae watching the snooker here, while trying to reconfigure a netbook here.

Needs a full reinstall of lots of stuff & was given to the resident family IT department to fix :(
    w ye same here ted :)
    except that while watchin snooker with me left eye with the use of right one i'm tryin' to finish this project as it is to be submitted till 23.55
    and there is no sight of me friend whose in the group w me lol...

looks as if ill have to submit it for both of us...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    i believe i deserved a break (after working on project that is due today and that i was supposed to work with a friend of mine) and want to watch something.. any suggestions?

if no ill watch another episode of csi miami they're not that bad lol...

btw anybody watched Spiral?
    and if yes is it any good

(it has 8.5 on imdb?)

In 2012 i watched a show called awake, it only got one season but it was so good, give it a shot you won't regret it :-D
    and if you don't like it, I'll eat my hat :-D

In 2012 i watched a show called awake, it only got one season but it was so good, give it a shot you won't regret it :-D
    TA sir, lemme see if me friend has it :D

Oh that was very good. I was disappointed that it didn't take off.

• Advertisement

Bawled like a baby after The Big Bang Theory. A character found out his mother died and it hit me hard :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, it was cause the actress that voiced her died in real life.

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, it was cause the actress that voiced her died in real life.

It got me thinking of my own mother and it was weird thinking that any tears the cast were shedding were completely real.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    TA sir, lemme see if me friend has it :D

Well does he :D?
    Oh that was very good. I was disappointed that it didn't take off.

I think a lot of people were disappointed it only got one season.

KKkitty wrote: »
    It got me thinking of my own mother and it was weird thinking that any tears the cast were shedding were completely real.
    Haven't watched the show in ages, but I wonder did they ever plan to show her if the actress hadn't died.

I think a lot of people were disappointed it only got one season.
    True. There was another show on around the same time about a kid who couldn't speak and his dad who were trying to solve some sort of mystery. That was cancelled as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I hate that most shows I go to watch these days do not make it past season one >.<

Astonishing how quickly EA can kill any interest I have in games. For years I was excited for a Star Wars Battlefront 3, but it was doomed to never happen. Then it got revived, but as a "reboot" of the series or some crap. DICE and EA are doing it, there's almost certainly not going to be space battles in it going by the tactful statement of "We're focussing on epic planetary battles" when asked about space battles, and there's only 4 planets at launch, heavily suggesting they'll be tacking on ridiculous amounts of paid DLC. EA are just so bloody awful about so bloody much.

True. There was another show on around the same time about a kid who couldn't speak and his dad who were trying to solve some sort of mystery. That was cancelled as well.

Oh ya I was watching that too, your man from 24 is in it, that got a season 2, wasn't a bad show actually.
    Satori Rae wrote: »
    I hate that most shows I go to watch these days do not make it past season one >.<

Amen sister!

Astonishing how quickly EA can kill any interest I have in games. For years I was excited for a Star Wars Battlefront 3, but it was doomed to never happen. Then it got revived, but as a "reboot" of the series or some crap. DICE and EA are doing it, there's almost certainly not going to be space battles in it going by the tactful statement of "We're focussing on epic planetary battles" when asked about space battles, and there's only 4 planets at launch, heavily suggesting they'll be tacking on ridiculous amounts of paid DLC. EA are just so bloody awful about so bloody much.

EA are a bunch of clowns, all they care about is lining there pockets with money, they ruined sim city :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi nocs. Congrats on the lair angron

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hi folks

EA are a bunch of clowns, all they care about is lining there pockets with money, they ruined sim city :mad:
    They are, hands down, the worst company for paid DLC BS. Just look at the Sims series for evidence of that, buying all the expansions and the base game on steam sets you back about 600 euro. That's insane. Battlefield too, expansion for that costs the same as buying the game all over again iirc.

Haven't watched the show in ages, but I wonder did they ever plan to show her if the actress hadn't died.

Think she would never have been seen on screen. Mrs. Holowitz would have always been a mystery. Didn't cry much after my own mother died but watching stuff like that sets me off.

Well does he :D?.
    dont know yet i just submitted the project and report feel absolutely exhausted
    so will pay me friend a visit just now and let you know :d))
    i have to make a cuppa tea as well need a refreshment ....

EDIT: finally found it wasn't easy as friend went deaf for a while it seems
    will watch the pilot now :d))

Oh ya I was watching that too, your man from 24 is in it, that got a season 2, wasn't a bad show actually.
    Yeah that's the one. It was called Touch. Didn't realise it got the second season though. Must try find it.

I used to watch a show on E4 called Being Erica that only had 2 seasons as well. I saw the DVD of the first season in my local library so I might borrow it. :)

Hold up, that had 4 seasons but I definitely only remember the first 2 being aired here. :confused:

KKkitty wrote: »
    Think she would never have been seen on screen. Mrs. Holowitz would have always been a mystery. Didn't cry much after my own mother died but watching stuff like that sets me off.
    Yeah, you're probably right.

I vaguely remember Being Erica, I didn't watch it much though. I miss Reaper, it only got two seasons (I think), it had great potential... And then of course, there's the world's most famous one season wonder, Firefly.

• Advertisement

I vaguely remember Being Erica, I didn't watch it much though. I miss Reaper, it only got two seasons (I think), it had great potential... And then of course, there's the world's most famous one season wonder, Firefly.

Reaper would have lasted longer if it had a chance. Never saw Firefly but watched Serenity the spin off movie and felt like that should have stayed going longer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement