Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

SW wrote:
    Howdy, purple

Hey SW, how's things? :)

Having some lunch now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

SW wrote: »
    The finest! :P day is flying along nicely.

All good with the DragonFire Chef? :pac:

Howdy, purple :D

Good good :)

Not too bad now good sir. Chilling out for the afternoon now. Might go play some Minecraft!

Having some lunch now.

Howdy Paws!!

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Having some lunch now.
    keep-calm-and-have-a-cuppa-tea-on-a-computer-desk-dw732p.jpg

Pretty good ;):D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ladies, gentleman. How are we?

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Howdy Paws!!
    Hey Mozz! How are you?
    SW wrote:
    Pretty good
    Good to hear. A cuppa is always a good idea. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello hello hello.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Ladies, gentleman. How are we?
    Angron wrote: »
    Hello hello hello.

Afternoon gentlemen. How's thing?
    Hey Mozz! How are you?

Not too bad now my dear. Currently hiding out in the house but it turns out I must leave soon :/ All out of Dr. Pepper :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well, I was looking to bring the doggies out for a walk. The current downpour of hail is impeding that though.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Not too bad now my dear. Currently hiding out in the house but it turns out I must leave soon :/ All out of Dr. Pepper
    Lol, you poor thing. See if Tesco would deliver :p
    Angron wrote:
    Well, I was looking to bring the doggies out for a walk. The current downpour of hail is impeding that though.
    Yeah it's the same here..

Lol, you poor thing. See if Tesco would deliver :p

I wish they would deliver and for free :pac:

• Advertisement

2 of my friends today have been told they're about to be unemployed (both in totally different lines of work). Most unhappy I am for them both, it's totally out of both of their hands too.

That'd be so handy Mozz!

I just found a lovely white and black polka dot cardigan here for 3 euro. :)

Shim, that sucks. :(

2 of my friends today have been told they're about to be unemployed (both in totally different lines of work). Most unhappy I am for them both, it's totally out of both of their hands too.

That sucks big time :( Here's hoping they can land on their feet again.
    That'd be so handy Mozz!

I just found a lovely white and black polka dot cardigan here for 3 euro. :)

Gotta love charity shops! I found a black and white polka dot hand bag in one for €2. I also found a pair of Doc Marten boots for €15 another day.

Yea, I'm confident both of them will be back on their feed before too long.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Gotta love charity shops! I found a black and white polka dot hand bag in one for €2. I also found a pair of Doc Marten boots for €15 another day.

Nice!

They're great for books too. We have 3 paperbacks for a euro here, cheapest in town! I'm waiting til I've read the ones I have to get more though..

Yea, I'm confident both of them will be back on their feed before too long.

It's such a sucky situation for them but fingers crossed for them both!
    Nice!

They're great for books too. We have 3 paperbacks for a euro here, cheapest in town! I'm waiting til I've read the ones I have to get more though..

There's a charity shop in my home town in Tipp that just carter towards books. My mother haunts the place so she does. She has found me some Stephen King and Chuck Palahniuk books that I wouldn't have found anywhere else! Great little place! :D

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    There's a charity shop in my home town in Tipp that just carter towards books. My mother haunts the place so she does. She has found me some Stephen King and Chuck Palahniuk books that I wouldn't have found anywhere else! Great little place!
    Ooh nice! When I finish the books I have I'll be in every charity shop in Portlaoise looking for James Patterson books!

Finally have my PC back. Need to pick up a new harddrive for it soon, and I'll probably get a new motherboard when I can afford it.

I need a new Graphics Card to play GTA V :(

Ah feck, that sucks. Dunno if my card would play it, I've got lots of other stuff to get through before I think of GTA V anyway.

• Advertisement

Ooh nice! When I finish the books I have I'll be in every charity shop in Portlaoise looking for James Patterson books!

I must check out James Patterson. I have heard a couple of people talking about him before.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I need a new Graphics Card to play GTA V :(

I thought you had a fairly good card shim?

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I must check out James Patterson. I have heard a couple of people talking about him before.
    You should. They're all page turners! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Afternoon peeps, watched last nights episodes of The Flash & Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - And holy ****, so awesome :D

You should. They're all page turners! :p

I'll definitely look into it!! :D

Just watching Louis Theroux documentary on Meth!

Feh, PC still won't play most of my games. Tried launching XCOM, no-go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I've been trying to stay awake :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Links234 wrote: »
    I've been trying to stay awake :o

Coffee stat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Nah, got a cup of tea, I may actually go to bed relatively soon. **** it. :o

Also, found out this was a thing: http://www.starchertrek.com/

• Advertisement

Evening :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement