Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I did indeedy. Birthday pints :D

Didn't want to over do it though. New job starts tomorrow. Don't want to be heading into the kitchen with a mouldy head on my shoulders :pac:

Hahaha that be brill though unless you yack on someones plate eeeek, usually I think I am Mr Ramsey when I am pissed next day I feel like a squirrel has not quite died in my mouth o.0

Man the things you see when you work in a kitchen though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Very much so Paws.
    Woohoo! :D
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Didn't want to over do it though. New job starts tomorrow. Don't want to be heading into the kitchen with a mouldy head on my shoulders
    Best of luck tomorrow!!! :D
    Satori Rae wrote:
    You have something particular you want to wear, you could try get a corset to go under said item.
    Nah I'm just trying to get leaner in general tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hahaha that be brill though unless you yack on someones plate eeeek, usually I think I am Mr Ramsey when I am pissed next day I feel like a squirrel has not quite died in my mouth o.0

Man the things you see when you work in a kitchen though!!

I walked out of a restaurant not too long ago. I hate it there and I am telling you the **** that went out there was jaw dropping. I still wonder how they got away this long without being shut down by the health inspectors..

Woohoo! :D

Best of luck tomorrow!!! :D

Nah I'm just trying to get leaner in general tbh.

Sit ups front ones and side to side ones will help with that a bit.

Oh and there's this other thing I do I think it is called planking where you stretch out and balance all your weight on your elbows and tips of your toes its supposed to improve posture to.

Speaking of fitness I am staring back on my old routines tomorrow only dreading it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Just a flying visit here, best of luck tomorrow Mozz

Paws will you be trying burpees, chin-ups and some fartlek in order to become SuperPaws

• Advertisement

I walked out of a restaurant not too long ago. I hate it there and I am telling you the **** that went out there was jaw dropping. I still wonder how they got away this long without being shut down by the health inspectors..

Oh yeah some places with good reps and names can be the dirtyest of places serving up prefrozen food at top prices to people. Tis a bit mad, seen more food on dropped on floors then picked up and sent back out more times then I would like ug

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just back from the Pint shop :P

Went out for a few quiet ones with the future Sister in Law. Tis her birthday today.
    Hidy hi did someone mention pints? :O

I'd love a few thanks :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Did somebody say corset??? :D:D:P

I'd love a few thanks :D

Feck of these pints are mine :P *guzzles*

*gets blind drunk starts swearing like a pirate about how itchy scurvy is*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Forgot to say howdy Satori, Seph, Shim, Kitty and Writer

Must head to Sleepville in the Land of Nod now :cool:

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Did somebody say corset??? :D:D:P

Yurt I did :D there fair handy things they are! Unless you accidentally get one you pay a fortune not realising its not as good quaility as you thought and the boning comes out and starts poking into you >.< then not so handy

Forgot to say howdy Satori, Seph, Shim, Kitty and Writer

Must head to Sleepville in the Land of Nod now :cool:

Night stereo. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Love it, that's perfect :D

I'll want a mention on the podcast for my awesome suggestion :D

That's if you haven't finished editing it yet

Satori Rae wrote:
    Oh and there's this other thing I do I think it is called planking where you stretch out and balance all your weight on your elbows and tips of your toes its supposed to improve posture to.
    Planking is quite difficult after around 30 seconds. :o
    Paws will you be trying burpees, chin-ups and some fartlek in order to become SuperPaws
    I won't be going to any extremes lol. I'm happy enough with my body now, just need to tone up a bit.
    Shiminay wrote:
    Did somebody say corset???
    I've always wanted one of those..

Yurt I did :D there fair handy things they are! Unless you accidentally get one you pay a fortune not realising its not as good quaility as you thought and the boning comes out and starts poking into you >.< then not so handy
    No, not good, I've seen the boning coming out of one and it's not fun.

cheaper and easier to get a hold of than you might think, even eBay has decent options for not a lot of money.

Planking is quite difficult after around 30 seconds. :o

I won't be going to any extremes lol. I'm happy enough with my body now, just need to tone up a bit.

Good to hear it is easy to go over board. You get good corsets over in the uk if cyber dog is still open they sometimes do deadly ones few smaller shops then around CD do more older styled ones.

I have a fair few I have to go though them to see what sizes or ones are worth keeping if I get rid of any I'll give you first dibs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi nocs

:)

No, not good, I've seen the boning coming out of one and it's not fun.

cheaper and easier to get a hold of than you might think, even eBay has decent options for not a lot of money.

Last one I bought was 130 wore it on a night out with the bf 4 hrs later I was in bits, fair pissed off and didn't want to bring it back cause I knew your man would be a asshat over it. 2 bones came out and where stabbing me in the armpit :P , you can stitch them back in but it never lasts long.

Ouch, that can't have been fun.

The best thing about corsets is the things they do to boobs if overbust and the things they do to boobs if underbust :D The thin waists is all fine and well, but seriously, boobs! :p

Shiminay wrote:
    I'll have a peek on eBay! :D
    Satori Rae wrote:
    Good to hear it is easy to go over board. You get good corsets over in the uk if cyber dog is still open they sometimes do deadly ones few smaller shops then around CD do more older styled ones.

I have a fair few I have to go though them to see what sizes or ones are worth keeping if I get rid of any I'll give you first dibs!
    I just want to be slightly more toned, I don't wanna end up like those female body builders. Not a good look IMO, but fair play to them for being so dedicated.

I've always thought corsets looked really sexy but never had the guts to buy one. I had a look at some in Ann Summers one time. Maybe in the future. That's if Mr Right ever decides to show his face. :p

Ooh thank you Sats, you're so kind!

• Advertisement

Ouch, that can't have been fun.

The best thing about corsets is the things they do to boobs if overbust and the things they do to boobs if underbust :D The thin waists is all fine and well, but seriously, boobs! :p

True that they are great I like wearing mine over a shirt or ill have something under it. I just like the tidy look tbh

Don't wear a corset (or indeed anything) for Mr Right missy, wear it for you!

Coulson had 2 of the greatest lines on Tuesday's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D

SPOILERS AHEAD
    Fury's gonna want that back when he gets here.
    Time to bring in The Avengers

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Jaysus corsets and boobs. Id love to get one myself. Hoist em up to the clouds :D

I'll have a peek on eBay! :D

I just want to be slightly more toned, I don't wanna end up like those female body builders. Not a good look IMO, but fair play to them for being so dedicated.

I've always thought corsets looked really sexy but never had the guts to buy one. I had a look at some in Ann Summers one time. Maybe in the future. That's if Mr Right ever decides to show his face. :p

Ooh thank you Sats, you're so kind!

Ann summers can be crap if your any way big chested they go out of shape quick, same with some on ebay they more boning the better and metal will hold better then plastic boning.

Try go see if criminal damage have any in stock there a pretty good quality clothing brand and usually have a bit of everything. If you look for something fancy try La senza they are way better with quality then Summers :) Think you can still order them online there closed in Ireland now me thinks.

OK, we're not only past watershed, we're past the witching hour...

You definitely shouldn't listen to this song that is definitely not suitable for anyone... :D

Shiminay wrote:
    Don't wear a corset (or indeed anything) for Mr Right missy, wear it for you!
    True. :o
    Satori Rae wrote:
    Ann summers can be crap if your any way big chested they go out of shape quick, same with some on ebay they more boning the better and metal will hold better then plastic boning.

Try go see if criminal damage have any in stock there a pretty good quality clothing brand and usually have a bit of everything. If you look for something fancy try La senza they are way better with quality then Summers
    I'm not massive tbh but I'm not either. I'm a D cup. I'll definitely keep all that in mind. :D

OK, we're not only past watershed, we're past the witching hour...

You definitely shouldn't listen to this song that is definitely not suitable for anyone... :D

That song is absolutely BRILLIANT :D

Also all this talk of corsets & boobs :eek:

Carry on, as you were

• Advertisement

Reminds me of the time the BGRH Forum had a Corset Beers. Good times...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement