Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    song that is definitely not suitable for anyone...
    Hehehe!!!!! :D
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Carry on, as you were
    Yes, sir. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

BGRH? I realize demanding an explanation from a mod is dangerous, but damn I'm the kind of man that will throw caution to the wind, so Shim if you could kindly explain BGRH

Don't ban me please :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shiminay wrote: »
    OK, we're not only past watershed, we're past the witching hour...

You definitely shouldn't listen to this song that is definitely not suitable for anyone... :D

Tee hee. Thanks shim ill have ti stop myself from singing that chorus out loud tomorrow. . Very..... catchy. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Paws, after that piece of measurements information, you owe it to yourself to try a corset on (and you'll need an experienced hand to help you out with it the first few times, it's not at all easy to get into at first), with a fuller cup like yours you want to be careful about spilling over, so maybe an underbust would be better at first so you get a feel for it.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    BGRH? I realize demanding an explanation from a mod is dangerous, but damn I'm the kind of man that will throw caution to the wind, so Shim if you could kindly explain BGRH

Don't ban me please :pac:

BGRH!
    That song is absolutely BRILLIANT :D
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Tee hee. Thanks shim ill have ti stop myself from singing that chorus out loud tomorrow. . Very..... catchy. :D

You can get the whole album for it was taken from his stint at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2012 I think it was.

I may buy that album, also the cast for Captain America: Civil War, holy hell it's going to be a jam packed film.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    Paws, after that piece of measurements information, you owe it to yourself to try a corset on (and you'll need an experienced hand to help you out with it the first few times, it's not at all easy to get into at first), with a fuller cup like yours you want to be careful about spilling over, so maybe an underbust would be better at first so you get a feel for it.
    I might wait until I'm at my target weight because I've lost a bit from that area already so maybe that'll be my reward for getting to target. If I ever get there I'll have lost 63lbs. :o

That's some weight loss, fair play to you Paws :D

I might wait until I'm at my target weight because I've lost a bit from that area already so maybe that'll be my reward for getting to target. If I ever get there I'll have lost 63lbs. :o

Wow that's a massive achievement paws. On the wagon myself. We'll get there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Also all this talk of corsets & boobs :eek:

Carry on, as you were

My two favourite topics.........

:pac:

Shiminay wrote:
    That's some weight loss, fair play to you Paws
    heyday30 wrote:
    Wow that's a massive achievement paws. On the wagon myself. We'll get there.

Thanks guys. I've got 45lbs gone as of today. I'm getting there.

We'll get there heyday! :)

• Advertisement

You should be really proud that's fantastic. I know how hard it is :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well done, keep going :cool:

heyday30 wrote:
    You should be really proud that's fantastic. I know how hard it is
    Thank you. I actually am really proud of myself but sometimes I forget and focus on how much I have left to lose rather than how much I have already lost.

Thanks guys, you're all so lovely. :D

My two favourite topics.........

:pac:

Unfortunately I think I'd need a Lill boob Job to pull a corset off. :(

Lies heyday, *all* boobs are good boobs :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    Lies heyday, *all* boobs are good boobs :D

Couldn't have said it better myself :-D

Lies indeed heyday ;)

Night pals o/

Boobs are boobs. Learn to be proud of what you've got! :)

And on that note, I need to go get some sleep. Night night guys. It's been fun, as always. :) x

what'mitalkin'about? * hums tune to self

Night night peeps :)

• Advertisement

It seems a silence has fallen over the temple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

My new "impossibru" meme photo

11188289_919764478062047_1143262979238790357_n.jpg?oh=5da409ee4dc8357def3afd9d103f91e7&oe=55D62B3A

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Someone pm me Shim's link please.. Wifi patchy out here in the boonies! Hope you all are well.. My holiday - second ever - is the best thing that's happened me in forever. Expect sad Grem when back..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning guys:)

had an epic sleep last night, yay:) head hit the pillow and I was gone zzzz...

well done pp:D that's a great achievement so far!

I really should get up but bed so comfy :o

Thanks writer :D

I was the same, I didn't wanna get up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

no bother at all :)

yeah hard to get up sometimes!

Anyway I must be off, have a good day folks :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie sticks nose in Lair**

Hi all! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, Swannie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW wrote: »
    Morning, Swannie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Well hi to you too SW! The Pacific bewitching hour has almost expired, but Swannie is wired but tired. :eek:

Any cool drawings SW?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    Well hi to you too SW! The Pacific bewitching hour has almost expired, but Swannie is wired but tired. :eek:

Any cool drawings SW?

posted a batch of them in the creativity thread. Here and here ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement