Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think you need to keep practicing Swannie, I don't believe that look for a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    I've got places to go, and just have enough time to run through the rain drops and shake out my feathers. Fun chatting. See ye all later. Bye all!
    You're a busy woman, Swan. :)

Nice to see you're feeling better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just Swannie thanks Hugo. :cool:

Apologies :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

finally home from college, phew that was a long day:o

But was it interesting? :D

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    But was it interesting? :D

it was, yep, good day in general :) group work, a walk, more group work, bit of crac with the lads and a bit of chilling all in one day. Half day tomorrow, yay! :)

Sounds like a fine day Writer :) I'd love a half-day tomorrow, don't see it happening though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So Firefox on my laptop just decided to casually wipe everything, including stuff for add-ons. Wasn't at all annoying trying to remember how to get IRC to connect to stuff.

I'm currently reading about yellow box junctions. :p

What a ball of ring Angron, browsers have become such horribly written and poorly optimised software products. I have 2 running at my desk (Chrome and Firefox - personal and work) and the machine was grinding to a halt, had to get a RAM upgrade just to be able to work.

Driver Theory Paws?

• Advertisement

Nope, actual driving test in a few weeks.. :eek:

Sounds like a fine day Writer :) I'd love a half-day tomorrow, don't see it happening though.

thanks shim:)

yeah half days are great, hope your day goes ok tomorrow :)

Nope, actual driving test in a few weeks.. :eek:
    Oh my, how're you fixed for it? I never did mine, the waiting list was 16 months when I still drove a car, applied and by the time it came round, my provisional had expired and I no longer lived anywhere with a car I could drive (was named on my mother's policy).
    thanks shim:)

yeah half days are great, hope your day goes ok tomorrow :)

It'll go however it goes, not like I have a lot of say in the matter! :D

Oh my, how're you fixed for it? I never did mine, the waiting list was 16 months when I still drove a car, applied and by the time it came round, my provisional had expired and I no longer lived anywhere with a car I could drive (was named on my mother's policy).

OK, I think.. Getting nervous tbh. It's on a Friday at lunch time and Portlaoise is like roundabout central! :p

16 months of a waiting list?! Yikes. It's about 12 weeks here now.

This was 15 or 16 years ago in Mayo. At that stage driving test waiting lists were at their worst and it was almost a matter of national crisis that people were being made wait so long.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fecking non-boneless fish. I like haddock, but it's a pain in the arse trying to deal with all these little bones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Hey hey hey....*munches nachos*

Evening *munches chocolate*

Evening *munches chocolate*

What kind of choc you got??? o.0

Dairy Milks!

• Advertisement

Dairy Milks!

Was never a fan :O love bournvielle and them frys chocolate mint bars ....so your stash is safe.

I am rekindling my love of Mortiis at the moment what you at besides scouring the boards for offending offenders? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Well folks, finally caught up with the shennanigans of this place.

How are we all this evening

Oh, I'm off the clock now, I'm not looking for anything on Boards.

I'm having a bit of fun on Facebook though pointing out that demanding anarchists, who reject all of our society and it's trappings and who have never voted to go and vote in the Marriage Equality referendum is as bigoted as telling gay people they're not allowed to get married :D

Oh, I'm off the clock now, I'm not looking for anything on Boards.

I'm having a bit of fun on Facebook though pointing out that demanding anarchists, who reject all of our society and it's trappings and who have never voted to go and vote in the Marriage Equality referendum is as bigoted as telling gay people they're not allowed to get married :D

Evenin Tedders :D

I hope it passes I had my fill of the no folk tbh.
    I wonder how they will feel when/if their kids or grand kids come out would they be so bigoted then.
    The vast majority do not seem to have issues with lesbians more so just gay men >.<

I believe an overwhelming majority of them are repulsed by anal sex and/or are secretly afraid that dicks taste delicious! :D:D:D

One of those Burke weirdos was on the radio and kept asking the guy he was debating "how do gay men have sex?!" as if it was relevant. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Hi guys

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I believe an overwhelming majority of them are repulsed by anal sex and/or are secretly afraid that dicks taste delicious! :D:D:D

One of those Burke weirdos was on the radio and kept asking the guy he was debating "how do gay men have sex?!" as if it was relevant. Methinks he doth protest too much.

how many of these men would love to have anal with their wives?

Married people do more things together than just sex.

Well they do say the louder the protester the more in the closet they are :P

I heard about that alright. I think he was openly trying to degrade the act to those who wouldn't think about it and to repulse those who are already of a narrow mind further. He should realize that straight couples also dabble in this to.

You would want to be a really sad repressed person to oppose someone finding love and wanting to get married, their is so much worse things going on out their and that's what they take issue with :/

OMG, lads, the filth!!! :eek:

Please continue. :p

All joking aside, I don't know why people are so concerned with how two men or two women have sex. If it's two consenting adults it shouldn't matter. I do think people who are homophobic use the whole gay sex thing to further their agenda so to speak.

• Advertisement

OMG, lads, the filth!!! :eek:

Please continue. :p

All joking aside, I don't know why people are so concerned with how two men or two women have sex. If it's two consenting adults it shouldn't matter. I do think people who are homophobic use the whole gay sex thing to further their agenda so to speak.
    I may be a bit mean in saying this but it is because they are mostly up themselves not very well traveled people with to much time on their hands and like to get offended.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement