Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

giggling and thump thump, I think I know what it is

Slip a note under their door in the morning.....
    " I know what you did last night " mwah hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

heyday30 wrote: »
    Slip a note under their door in the morning.....
    " I know what you did last night " mwah hahahaha

or just decent start & middle, but the ending was terrible.

6/10

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

heyday30 wrote:
    I love a good arse on a man too. Needs to kinda match my junk in the trunk ya know
    Oh me too, heyday.. Yum!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

My beard, legs and arse are the only parts of me that I'm happy with, the rest is all just too fat :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    My beard, legs and arse are the only parts of me that I'm happy with, the rest is all just too fat :p

Ah no a little chubby is cute.

• Advertisement

Oh me too, heyday.. Yum!

Sure ya need something to hold onto :cool:

A little, maybe, but I have a lot more than that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Chub is good me myself and a few friends hate, hate 6 packs and things like that like over done ones you see on tv or such.

A bit o tummy or such is way better then that and way cuter tbh. It is like women thinking men like bags of bones the majority do not.

Nothing wrong with a decent appetite like.

heyday30 wrote:
    Sure ya need something to hold onto

Indeed you do :D

Women are chubby chasers :P plus men can't run away that fast with a belly full of bacon :D

• Advertisement

Well ladies, I'm officially stating that should any of you come chasing me, running away would be the last thing on my mind :D:D:D

Satori Rae wrote:
    Women are chubby chasers plus men can't run away that fast with a belly full of bacon
    Almost spat out my hot chocolate laughing at that!

I find 6 packs intimidating..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The man's got game, fair play Seph :D

:o

:cool: :D

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I like to work out (have to get back into it though) >.< a lot my partner is not fussy at all but he now loves fitted clothing. Men don't have to make to much effort really lucky men >.<

I need to get back into it myself,been out of actioN almost a yr o_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hehe you guys :D
    Hehe, chest puppies! :D

Good sounds or bad sounds?

bad sounds, I have a friend next door, who has a boyfriend, there's giggling and sounds of thump thump thump...wee bit annoying. I grabbed my headphones and listening to the radio on my phone so I don't have to hear it any more!

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Chub is good me myself and a few friends hate, hate 6 packs and things like that like over done ones you see on tv or such.

A bit o tummy or such is way better then that and way cuter tbh. It is like women thinking men like bags of bones the majority do not.

Nothing wrong with a decent appetite like.

Exactly prefer someone who's not afraid to eat an odd takeaway without running to the gym afterwards!

bad sounds, I have a friend next door, who has a boyfriend, there's giggling and sounds of thump thump thump...wee bit annoying. I grabbed my headphones and listening to the radio on my phone so I don't have to hear it any more!
    Well hopefully it's good for them, it's probably not for you. :p

Almost spat out my hot chocolate laughing at that!

I find 6 packs intimidating..

Ha nice one, I still got the funny :P

I know it is bad but they make me gag or cringe so I have to look away a little just the ones you see on tv or on model adds. I just find them uncomfortable to look at.
    I like either lean or a bit chubby/bigger build.

A little, maybe, but I have a lot more than that :D

A whist your never as bad as you think :) nothing wrong with a big lad seriously like. Oh and a nice waistcoat helps o.0

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Right I'm outta here.

Bushwacked today.

Off to dream about boobies, corsets & neighbours doing the nasty & whatever else was being disccussed.

Satori Rae wrote:
    Ha nice one, I still got the funny
    You have definitely got the funny!
    Satori Rae wrote:
    I know it is bad but they make me gag or cringe so I have to look away a little just the ones you see on tv or on model adds. I just find them uncomfortable to look at. I like either lean or a bit chubby/bigger build.
    Never thought of it that way tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I thought I was watching outlander there for a second , that's how raunchy its gotten. In here tonight :D

You have definitely got the funny!

Never thought of it that way tbh.

If lads or girls want a sixer then it is grand they must photoshop the bejesus out of most of them. :o Pepsi time :O

I thought I was watching outlander there for a second , that's how raunchy its gotten. In here tonight :D

haha true. feck I keep dozing the fire be roaring hot here!!!

Satori Rae wrote:
    If lads or girls want a sixer then it is grand they must photoshop the bejesus out of most of them. Pepsi time
    Yeah each to their own.

Well hopefully it's good for them, it's probably not for you. :p

aye true, in general the sound here between apts isn't too bad but sometimes you do hear things.

Stupid thing.. I pressed post before I was done and now I can't remember what I was going to say!

I don't have a six pack, I've a 2 litre..... Contour bottle lol

Stupid thing.. I pressed post before I was done and now I can't remember what I was going to say!

Hate that or how many typos I have to correct. >.<

hate that. I do that all the time :o

• Advertisement

When I'm writing work related posts, they take me 3 or 4 attempts to get right and if I accidentally close a tab, I might have lost 2 hours of work :mad:

However, there's a plugin for Firefox and Chrome called Lazarus that remembers what you'd typed into a form and can recover it for you - it's been a life saver.

Dunno if it'll work for phones though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement