Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Shiminay wrote: »
    When I'm writing work related posts, they take me 3 or 4 attempts to get right and if I accidentally close a tab, I might have lost 2 hours of work :mad:

However, there's a plugin for Firefox and Chrome called Lazarus that remembers what you'd typed into a form and can recover it for you - it's been a life saver.

Dunno if it'll work for phones though.

I must have this!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Then get it for thine self! Plug that bad boy in and let your mistakes rise from the dead! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I must be off to bed guys, long day ahead of me and will be busy writing (I've set a goal for myself to write 1000 words every day of book starting tomorrow) Night night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Night e night you all, I may try do a sculpt tonight might tweak an older one. I really need to push my work >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night night writer. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I must be off to bed guys, long day ahead of me and will be busy writing (I've set a goal for myself to write 1000 words every day of book starting tomorrow) Night night!

Sweet dream writer o/

NN Writer, sleep well and good luck with the word count.

I have toast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening Ladies and Gentle Bugs!!

How goes it in zee lair?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got toast too \o/

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening Ladies and Gentle Bugs!!

How goes it in zee lair?

Hi mozzie o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heyoo folkseroos ;)

• Advertisement

Hi links o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'd love toast :(

Hey ladies.

How'd your first day go Moz?

Hey Seph ;) How's the anime going?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh my :D and what did you say ?

Well now, when faced with 36DD's, i was honest and said they were lovely and motorboatable :eek:

And i didn't get smacked for it either :D

How'd today go, Mozz?

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'd love toast :(

_46432576_toast.index.466.jpg

;)

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey Seph ;) How's the anime going?

Grand , I finished psycho pass season 2 today and moving onto sword art online season 2,how are like psycho pass?

You didn't aim any sharp objects at anyone Mozz?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well now, when faced with 36DD's, i was honest and said they were lovely and motorboatable :eek:

And i didn't get smacked for it either :D

:D

*high fives*

:D

*high fives*

Oh indeed :D

• Advertisement

Grand , I finished psycho pass season 2 today and moving onto sword art online season 2,how are like psycho pass?

Awesome so far!

Sci-fi dystopian crime-thriller, absolutely right up my alley! :D

How'd today go, Mozz?

It went very well actually. I made Meringues, Apple and almond tart, cheesecake, was put on both dinner and dessert service. It was pretty handy though :)

Nearly gave myself a black eye though :o :pac:

So much yumminess!

Sorry about the almost black eye though!

Links234 wrote: »
    Awesome so far!

Sci-fi dystopian crime-thriller, absolutely right up my alley! :D

Yup it really is amazing series and I have a crush on Akane Tsunemori :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How'd you nearly get a black eye?

If it's any consolation, I had a bit of a near miss chopping garlic today! :o

So much yumminess!

Sorry about the almost black eye though!

All so yummy but honestly, I am sick of looking at them all :pac: So much sugar over dose! :pac:
    Angron wrote: »
    How'd you nearly get a black eye?

Had to fit the massive mixing bowl to the industrial mixer and wasn't going on right, so I was trying to jig around with it. There's a piece of metal jutting out form the top of the mixer and I ended up whacking the side of my nose and eye off of it. I definitely saw stars :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    All so yummy but honestly, I am sick of looking at them all :pac: So much sugar over dose! :pac:

Had to fit the massive mixing bowl to the industrial mixer and wasn't going on right, so I was trying to jig around with it. There's a piece of metal jutting out form the top of the mixer and I ended up whacking the side of my nose and eye off of it. I definitely saw stars :pac:

I used to play with a mixer like that. Came close to a broken nose once or twice

I used to play with a mixer like that. Came close to a broken nose once or twice

Something like this one?

industrial_food_mixer.jpg

For a few seconds I thought I did break my nose :o Not something you're going to win a fight against! :o

• Advertisement

I've seen them in action, have never been on the business end of one :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement