Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    There ya go Wolfie. Stressful night I take it?

f583b69799d93457cb0ed510031a21e5.jpg

The only reason people not dead is because I look bad in orange.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

The only reason people not dead is because I look bad in orange.

Pity you can't slap people with your ban hammer in real life so.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Logic is going with me tonight*

*Logic is what I call my blackthorn walking stick.

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Logic is going with me tonight*

*Logic is what I call my blackthorn walking stick.

gives "beating someone with logic" an entirely different meaning! :eek::P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday pals! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Hugo :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

SW wrote: »
    Happy Friday, Hugo :)

HF SW! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

How we all doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I interrupt myself eating my sandwich to wish you all a Happy Friday & Happy Long Weekend, now i am going back to my sandwich, as you were.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Roads are fierce busy, guess the bus strike along with the long weekend has had that effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Shiminay wrote: »
    How we all doing?

Slightly pissed off tbh. Found out that the taxi I got out to work over charged me yesterday :mad: If I get that driver again today, god help him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Just made a massive veggie roast dinner .....can't move.....

Slightly pissed off tbh. Found out that the taxi I got out to work over charged me yesterday :mad: If I get that driver again today, god help him!

Where you overcharged much? the taxi crowd are very strict on that sort of thing.

Angron wrote: »

Idiots like how was that anyway a funny idea with the masks, some people can get so messy on hens and stags esp in another country they just go nuts. Slimeballs I pity the bride one of them will be marrying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Where you overcharged much? the taxi crowd are very strict on that sort of thing.

By four quid apparently, just rang them again, one of the drivers I know is picking me up, must ask him what the story was..

By four quid apparently, just rang them again, one of the drivers I know is picking me up, must ask him what the story was..

Could be something simple like being stuck in traffic. Always make sure you check they only put on the meter when you get in :)

It is rare enough you get a d**k of a cab driver but they do exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    *facedesk* Scumbags like this should not be allowed near other people.

OMG.. I'm actually stunned.

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Idiots like how was that anyway a funny idea with the masks, some people can get so messy on hens and stags esp in another country they just go nuts. Slimeballs I pity the bride one of them will be marrying!!
    It wasn't, it's an atrocious thing to do anywhere, much less in a country that suffered under Nazi occupation.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    It wasn't, it's an atrocious thing to do anywhere, much less in a country that suffered under Nazi occupation.

Oh I know that its bad form anywhere but some people tend to think they can go more nuts in other countries and get away with it for some reason and act like thugs, like I have a dark sense of humor but that I don't get this.......I am not sure how they thought that was funny or a good idea o.0

As for their behavior it stinks would not be surprised if they where not the types of lads to hit or rape someone if they could get away with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

So ****, my phone is giving me terrible guff again >_<

the other day, all my music disappeared off the phone. I hook it up to the PC but there's no folders or anything, bar a couple. But it still says there's loads of space taken up. It's like the files are all there, but invisible or something?

Maybe your phone is possessed by a ghost that likes to be quite annoying.

I need to figure this out, because I can't put any music on my phone either :mad:

Is it the on-board storage of an SD card Links?

I didn't get an SD card, it's all internal storage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My youngest son got student of the week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Swig of non alcoholic beverage for KKkitty's son getting student of the week....

I once got Underachiever Of The Year :pac:, but that's an entirely different story.

Links234 wrote: »
    I didn't get an SD card, it's all internal storage
    What's your PC saying when you plug it in? Factory Reset might be on the cards.
    KKkitty wrote: »
    My youngest son got student of the week :D

That's great news! Is he good in school usually?

• Advertisement

I remember Student of the Week was a thing in one of my old schools. I also remember that I was the only person in the room to not get it once, despite that being something that was said at the start of the year, that everyone would get at least one. What made it worse was I was consistently the highest marking student in the class.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement