Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I just googled it. I definitely watched it. It's being a few years ago but when I read a bit of the plot it all came rushing back to me. Must watch it again.

Angron wrote: »
    I've only been half paying attention, but when people say Bruce, I assume they are talking about Bruce Forsyth.

Who be he? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Angron wrote: »
    I've only been half paying attention, but when people say Bruce, I assume they are talking about Bruce Forsyth.

Ah Angron. Nice to see you, to see you NICE :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I just googled it. I definitely watched it. It's being a few years ago but when I read a bit of the plot it all came rushing back to me. Must watch it again.
    I really need to see more of his films. Went on his IMDb page and counted, I've seen 10 of them. Can't go wrong with a Denzel film.

Theres a few I have to watch too. Loved him in the Bone Collector but then again, I love that movie out and out!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Who be he? :o
    bruce-forsyth-435677.jpg
    Host of The Price is Right for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You are all racing through this lair, slow down DAMN IT.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You are all racing through this lair, slow down DAMN IT.

Sure we're only on 219 posts..not that bad :pac:

The new thread was only set up early hours of Sunday morning, and we are already 15 pages in :eek:

Ye're all like rabbits on cocaine posting :P

Chuck Norris just showed up on this. He even had a Chuck Norris fact.

• Advertisement

The new thread was only set up early hours of Sunday morning, and we are already 15 pages in :eek:

Ye're all like rabbits on cocaine posting :P

.......ok........

I thought the point in having the lairs is so we could post? :o That's what we use them for right? :pac:

Sure if anything it just shows how much we love talking to each other :D :pac:

I suppose you do have a valid point.

*waves white flag of defeat*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There are no brakes on the hype train!

It'll probably slow down a bit sure. I know the last few seem to just fly it but I think these things go in cycles..

Love a good fight scene.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My little pooch can run when she wants to.

My little pooch can run when she wants to.

Awh, what's her name?

1am and my brother is downstairs on the phone to his gf. He only saw her a few hours ago so I don't know what the hell is so important that it couldn't wait until a more appropriate hour of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hiiiiiiii noccers. :)

New Lair smell smells new. Congrats Angron!

I have spent the last couple of days finishing reading the last Lair. I took up where I left off at Page 565 and I had to read to the end till Page 668 or something!! :eek::eek::D I'm all laired out now!! I was at around 635 and things got a bit wobbly and contrary and I had to refresh etc., and then I realized that the Lair had been closed!! Couldn't believe it! :eek:

I noticed too there last week the number of Viewers of here had gone up by one thousand in the space of around an hour!!! :eek: Don't know how accurate or true-reflective these things are, but obviously there must be a decent amount that actually just come in here to read it!! Kinda cool if also a little worrying / bemusing!! :eek:

If there is a pile of people snooping around all I can say is this..

fuzzy-lumpkins-get-off-my-property-85478683303.jpeg

:P :pac:

• Advertisement

I hate pokemon sometimes. I was doing this competitive battling place, on a really high run of wins, and then the game just pulls a monumental dick move to cost me the streak. Freezes a pokemon, and keeps it frozen for 8 full turns, meaning it could do nothing while the opponent double teamed the other pokemon I had out.

Watching Green Day live videos on Youtube, they are a band that would be fun to see live :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KKkitty wrote: »
    Awh, what's her name?

Isobel, or Izzy if she behaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I do be floating around. sometimes I don't post.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching Green Day live videos on Youtube, they are a band that would be fun to see live :D

I saw there 94 show at Woodstock on youtube which was great .

Hi wolf and heyday o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey all!

Went to see John Wick tonight, was awesome :D

Ah. Dookie.... teenage years right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi everyone :) can't sleep, tomorrow in college is gonna be fun lol:o

bit low in myself today, bleh:(

hi everyone :) can't sleep, tomorrow in college is gonna be fun lol:o

bit low in myself today, bleh:(

Poor thing writer. Hope the mood lifts a bit soon.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Watching Green Day live videos on Youtube, they are a band that would be fun to see live
    So much fun! Saw them twice :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement