Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!! Dying Light is phenomenal, one of the best games I've played in a while. I might dip my toes back into it, I think some DLC has appeared and I haven't touched the multiplayer stuff yet at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Brother has a gig tonight so I'm heading out for a bit later. Any plans for the night guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Brother has a gig tonight so I'm heading out for a bit later. Any plans for the night guys?

I am sculpting at the min, I will be doing that for the night I should think :D
    Oh gig what type of musics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Bonjour. How's things just ate way too much pizza.

I regret nothing!

heyday30 wrote: »

I regret nothing!

Snap well mini pizza baguettes :P nom they were!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

heyday30 wrote: »

I regret nothing!
    went out two nighs in a row with a friend of mine who said hed come to make me company as i feel quite not right cause of my deceased friend..
    so yesterday he drove me to top of howth and bought some pizza ice cream and coke and we sat in his car watchin over dublin eating tlkin listenin to music..
    than went down to the sea and a light house and back (that was not as easy :d)).. so it was really nice of him.. im still not really humgry from that pizza yesterday :-D

btw today my new flatmate moved in but hes not goin to be here for the weekends so am alone atm... watching semi final snooker bingam vs trump
    why snookers not the same once ronnie is out is beyond my comprehension :d))

I am sculpting boobs but they look like wonky eggs at the min o.0

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I am sculpting boobs but they look like wonky eggs at the min o.0
    virtually or? .d) pardon me askin :-)

I just got a message telling me to put cider in my bag and go to a pub later :D

Virtual the process is slow been at this hours and I have yet to work it through other programmes to tweak it.

Oh pub epica :D

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote:
    I am sculpting at the min, I will be doing that for the night I should think Oh gig what type of musics?
    Nice :)

They do acoustic-y covers but they're working on their own stuff at the minute as well.

Cider has been collected and bides its time in the fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My fella's gone out to check on his younger brother. Their cousin was in a car accident last night. His younger brother has been in a bad mood all day over it. Think he got a fright over it.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Cider has been collected and bides its time in the fridge.
    you dont need to shout about it :mad:
    joyas jealous and wants some :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hello again folks! :D

Blergh, it's wet out, I'm sitting in doing nothing. :o

On the plus side, I had a great morning, where I lied in bed and marathoned through Psycho Pass! Up to episode 17 now I think? God damn this is exactly my kinda show, been a little while since I was like "omg, must watch next episode NAOW!"

KKkitty wrote:
    My fella's gone out to check on his younger brother. Their cousin was in a car accident last night. His younger brother has been in a bad mood all day over it. Think he got a fright over it.

Hope he's ok KKkitty x

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Just getting ready for bed.
    Another day avoiding bloodborne, need a break. Looking forward to catching up on some Netflix now but not much anime left there worth watching :(

Been a good day, got my new wedding band. Turned out my wife picked out the same one a week before she brought me to the store so. While I miss my old one (she wears it) I am loving how organic this one feels, already it seems like it was always there.

Tomorrow? Who knows, maybe pop out, maybe crank up the PS4 or try to get my blasted ChromeCast working - so far it's worked once. Once in 3 weeks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are the gang?

Wet?

Taltos wrote: »
    Wet?

I'm not actually but thank you for asking! :)

How's our Taltos?

• Advertisement

;)
    Just having fun. How are you Hugo?

Hope he's ok KKkitty x

Their cousin suffered a bleed on the brain but the doctors were able to sort that out thankfully. He broke his collar bone and a wooden stake grazed his arm. He's very lucky so he is.

;)
    Just having fun. How are you Hugo?

Nothing wrong with having fun at all! :)

I'm alright here thanks. Am having a lazy night is all.

I was about to type I think I fixed my boobs but thought better of it, this is the first body piece I have attempted.

lazy nights be awesome. Sorry to hear of the incident kitty glad everyone is okish.

Am I right in thinking that you do 3d modelling SR?

Am I right in thinking that you do 3d modelling SR?

Ha yeah since it is all I bang on about :P it is my new toy :D

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Ha yeah since it is all I bang on about :P it is my new toy :D

Sounds like a cool past-time! :)

Thanks Satori Rae. I'll be honest he had a few drinks yesterday. He got a takeaway and had a bit of a sleep afterwards but probably thought he was ok to drive but wasn't.

Hold on?.
    Fixed my boob???
    New toy???

Did I stumble into that other forum again? Oh dear... :O

• Advertisement

Hold on?.
    Fixed my boob???
    New toy???

Do I stumble into that other forum again? Oh dear... :O

And what forum would that be? Just so that I'll know to stay out of it. Yes. *does "hope they believe me" eyes*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement