Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

KKkitty wrote: »
    Thanks Satori Rae. I'll be honest he had a few drinks yesterday. He got a takeaway and had a bit of a sleep afterwards but probably thought he was ok to drive but wasn't.

Horrible lesson to learn but he won't be likely to try that again. He is lucky he didn't end up in a worse of situation.

Ha this fourm is steeped in accidental innuendos..........*waits for paws to jump in

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

To say nothing of the non-accidental in-you-endos...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Horrible lesson to learn but he won't be likely to try that again. He is lucky he didn't end up in a worse of situation.

Ha this form is steeped in accidental innuendos..........*waits for paws to jump in

He was also meant to get new tyres for his car but didn't. He had surgery today so they'll know more tomorrow. Paws doesn't have a dirty mind just a creative imagination :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    To say nothing of the non-accidental in-you-endos...

And there we have it .... a new level of low .......I am for sure paws ears are going pink!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hugo, I'd love to tell you but I've a duty to protect the innocent of this city. Oh wait that's the Arrow or it was until....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Taltos wrote: »
    Hugo, I'd love to tell you but I've a duty to protect the innocent of this city. Oh wait that's the Arrow or it was until....

I understand Taltos. *droops head in disappointment*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Satori Rae wrote:
    And there we have it .... a new level of low .......I am for sure paws ears are going pink!!
    Good evening :p

Good evening :p

Knew it :P

Satori Rae wrote:
    Knew it

Teehee!

Time for a movie eyes getting tired

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

If anyone likes the band Coldplay on sky arts1 now :D

I think it's been remarkably tame today, just as well, last night was getting sticky... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I think it's been remarkably tame today, just as well, last night was getting sticky... :D

Indeed. Although I'm watching Chris Martin ;) yum

ORLY? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

So I tried to sleep but I can't..
    Perhaps if I say to ye all good nite I'll be able to set in peace and go to joyalandia easy ��

Sooo, nite all! Keep the lair candle on till the morning when we'll see us again

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

ORLY? :p

Do it classy Shim:
    wpid-orly.gif

NN Joya, mind yourself.

I've been accused of many things in my day Wolfie, being classy was never one of them :P :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I am very classy. I always make sure to provide bandages after I hit someone with a chair

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Speaking of chair shots, I was watching an old WWE PPV with a particularly bad chair shot. Judgement Day 2004, JBL hit Eddie Guerrero and busted him open. Eddie had bladed, but accidentally sliced an artery in his head and he bled like crazy. One of the bloodiest matches ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Looking forward to catching up on some Netflix now but not much anime left there worth watching :(

Netflix is pretty ****e for anime tbh, very limited selection and stuff gets removed from there constantly.

Have you tried Crunchyroll?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just getting ready for bed.
    Another day avoiding bloodborne, need a break. Looking forward to catching up on some Netflix now but not much anime left there worth watching :(

Been a good day, got my new wedding band. Turned out my wife picked out the same one a week before she brought me to the store so. While I miss my old one (she wears it) I am loving how organic this one feels, already it seems like it was always there.

Tomorrow? Who knows, maybe pop out, maybe crank up the PS4 or try to get my blasted ChromeCast working - so far it's worked once. Once in 3 weeks...
    Links234 wrote: »
    Netflix is pretty ****e for anime tbh, very limited selection and stuff gets removed from there constantly.

Have you tried Crunchyroll?

I remember When I first got access to the us netflix in early 2012 I blown away by the anime selection compared to the european one but in late 2012 they started removing stuff I hadn't watched yet :mad: and not replacing it or replacing it with crap , so I canceled my sub to netflix last month.
    Joya wrote: »
    So I tried to sleep but I can't..
    Perhaps if I say to ye all good nite I'll be able to set in peace and go to joyalandia easy ��

Sooo, nite all! Keep the lair candle on till the morning when we'll see us again

Sweet dreams joya san o/

I remember When I first got access to the us netflix in early 2012 I blown away by the anime selection compared to the european one but in late 2012 they started removing stuff I hadn't watched yet :mad: and not replacing it or replacing it with crap , so I canceled my sub to netflix last month.

Yup, Netflix really isn't great at all, if you want anything niche at all, you're out of luck. I'd say I might finish Psycho Pass tomorrow. Seriously loving it, it's like a cross between Minority Report and Sherlock Holmes via Japan, just gloriously awesome! :D

Wonder what I'll move onto next?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Angron wrote: »
    Speaking of chair shots, I was watching an old WWE PPV with a particularly bad chair shot. Judgement Day 2004, JBL hit Eddie Guerrero and busted him open. Eddie had bladed, but accidentally sliced an artery in his head and he bled like crazy. One of the bloodiest matches ever.

And off to YouTube I go.

Tipsy Paws is tipsy.. :D:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Have fun? :P

I just took the dog out in the blasting rain. Well, I say took her out... I actually carried her our, kept her under the umbrella and walked as far as the grass, let her down for a pee then scooped her back up. Poor little thing absolutely hates the rain, and she'll hold it rather than go out. Then she'd probably wake me up in the middle of the night to let her out the back garden, see it's still blasting down and turn tail and run back to bed, and repeat until she finally goes.

Sometimes I just gotta carry her to the grass :o

I fell asleep on my chair, don't think I'll be making the pub with my mates at this stage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo folks!

Said I'd pop in for a few minutes. Absolutely shattered. Busy day today and another one ahead of me tomorrow. Still though I am enjoying it and that's the main thing!!

How are we all tonight?

Hey Mozz ;)

I'm good, just getting hot water bottle and gonna curl up in bed all cozy like :D

• Advertisement

Good stuff Mozz, glad to hear it's going well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement