Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Captain Morgan, he's been a great friend of mine for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

200 words down, another 800 to go :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Talking about rum joya :) which...doesn't agree with me at all :D
    Shiminay wrote: »
    o my good gracious lord it goes too well with a coke..... :o
    which made me think people its only fair to say that we ll HAVE TO get drunk together after all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I prefer Sea Dog rum I know durrty!!!

yea i love dark rum as well :(

recently i bought some sea dog for cookies but im afraid not many cookies really saw any of it :D

• Advertisement

We absolutely must Joya :D

It's also a treat with Ginger Ale!

its a deal then! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Never heard of sea dog rum before .

Sea dog rum and coke and a splash of lime or even just with lime!!! Its either that or JD I drink. Saying that xmas got messy got 4 bottles of JD for xmas drank them in 2/3 days .........was a twisted mess after .........might just have good old sea dog for a while next time. Sea dog is the dogs wotsits for cooking. .............just hook it to my veins o.0

Never heard of sea dog rum before .

Most people haven't it is usually used for cooking here when I mention it to people they usually laugh at me they think I misread the label when drunk one night >.< Saying that usually I only get pissed at xmas time.......I am just a natural cluts

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Most people haven't it is usually used for cooking here when I mention it to people they usually laugh at me they think I misread the label when drunk one night >.< Saying that usually I only get pissed at xmas time.......I am just a natural cluts
    yea its perfect for creams and cakes but jeez it goes TOO WELL with a coke...
    i started like ill have a 5/6 of coke and 1/6 of rum but finished with almost reversed recipe :D

yup, didnt last long :o

Joya wrote: »
    yea its perfect for creams and cakes but jeez it goes TOO WELL with a coke...
    i started like ill have a 5/6 of coke and 1/6 of rum but finished with almost reversed recipe :D

yup, didnt last long :o

To tasty my mum uses it for cooking one day I wanted a drink with a friend who had come over and that was in the baking press and sure a drink turned into a full bottle lovely stuff very under appreciated tbh

I love kraken rum to have you tired that?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

To tasty my mum uses it for cooking one day I wanted a drink with a friend who had come over and that was in the baking press and sure a drink turned into a full bottle lovely stuff very under appreciated tbh

I love kraken rum to have you tired that?
    no but it sure does look yummy :pac:

http://lovelypackage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/kraken2.jpg

A friend was talking about Kraken yesterday on Facebook, I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I keep thinking that I should add another alcoholic ingredient for the Rum Dinger (1 part rum, 2 parts Coke, 2 parts Ginger, good squeeze of lime).

A friend was talking about Kraken yesterday on Facebook, I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I keep thinking that I should add another alcoholic ingredient for the Rum Dinger (1 part rum, 2 parts Coke, 2 parts Ginger, good squeeze of lime).
    ill have a glass f that please :pac:

for the start :d))

527107_348008235274312_135934145_n_zpsojhua91a.jpg

Say hello to an old friend o.0

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo folks.

Angron wrote: »
    Heyoo folks.

Hidy hi hows things?

woohoo, drinkies for all!

* puts jugs of Rum Dingers on the tables

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sea dog rum and coke and a splash of lime or even just with lime!!! Its either that or JD I drink. Saying that xmas got messy got 4 bottles of JD for xmas drank them in 2/3 days .........was a twisted mess after .........might just have good old sea dog for a while next time. Sea dog is the dogs wotsits for cooking. .............just hook it to my veins o.0

Hardcore SR :-D

Hardcore SR :-D

ha yes for someone who doesn't drink it is, I was also trying to drink my flu into submission

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hidy hi hows things?
    It's all right, just eating some dinner and watching Wrestlemania 30 while Vampire the Masquerade downloads on steam. I still love the video package before the Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H match :D

im startin watchin the bridge.. just fed up with the csi and their few cases an episode format.. couldnt take any more of that unfortunately ...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Currently boiling 2 eggs to have for supper. Yum!

Ah lovely everyone seems to be happily relaxing :D You know that model I spent all day yesterday working on? Well I was having some difficulty laying hair on it so my bf took it to have a go and accidentally deleted my model and in it's place saved a cube..........I am laughing so hard its just that funny opening a file to find a cube staring back at me :P

Luckily nerdy me has a back up :P

writing done for today, woop:D

Good job writer. Only 15 mins(ish) left on this download, I miss having good internet. Downloading 2gb games taking a few hours is a pain in the arse.

Angron wrote: »
    Good job writer. Only 15 mins(ish) left on this download, I miss having good internet. Downloading 2gb games taking a few hours is a pain in the arse.

thanks angron :D

hope your download doesn't take too long, it's a pain trying to download things without good internet

• Advertisement

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg I *REALLY* want to spend €400 I don't have on a new Graphics card now and not next month cause I *really* wanna play GTA 5 :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement